60 Minutes has discovered the U.S. is financing more than weapons in Ukraine ...

Infuriating! It’s no surprise to me, at least. We’re basically financing the entire country.

So everything they should be doing for us, they are doing for the Nazi.
Here is a breakdown of our paychecks given to Zelensky. In some cases it's daily:
1695616854024.jpeg

Last edited:
We're funding their pensions in Ukraine.... while the shitlibs are burning this mother fucker to the ground.

Crushing inflation, banks collapsing, abject poverty.... but that WILL NOT interrupt the largest and most lucrative money laundering operation this planet has ever witnessed. Briben is working on opulent mansion #7, and this shit doesn't buy itself.

I keep seeing images like this of Kiev... maybe it's not as bad as our professional liars are making it out to be?

1695617530482.png

Infuriating! It’s no surprise to me, at least. We’re basically financing the entire country.
Off course - the EU and the US are financing the entire country and it's corruption since 1992

E.g. Since Ukraine joined the World Bank in 1992, the Bank’s commitments to the country have totaled more than $14 billion in about 80 projects and programs.
E.g. Nov. 2020, Since the beginning of the pandemic, the World Bank has provided Ukraine with a total of $2.3 billion in budget support and investment projects.
E.g. Feb. 2022, The EU will provide an emergency macro-financial assistance operation of €1.2 billion in the form of loans to foster stability in Ukraine.
E.g. Nov. 2022, EU Parliament approves €18 billion loan for Ukraine for 2023 - The €18 billion will cover roughly half of the estimated €3-4 billion monthly funding Ukraine needs in 2023. Following up an already granted loan of US$ 5,5 Billion in 2022.
Germany alone, just since Feb.2022 has given US$ 28 Billion to Ukraine

Before 2020 - Russia was the sucker who provided Ukraine with around US$ 4-5 Billion per year.
It took you watching "60 Minutes" to figure that out - after 20 years? :auiqs.jpg:

After the war - Ukraine expects to receive around US$ 3-4 Trillion additionally from the EU and USA - to "rebuild". That is why Zelensky..ah...Ukraine is fighting for it's survival.

Last edited:
I'm so confused by this 60 Minutes story, because this hasn't been a secret.

I'm so confused by this 60 Minutes story, because this hasn't been a secret.

Inside The Cult it was.

Forum List

Back