$600 purchases

Damaged Eagle

Behind blue eyes
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 28, 2015
I have hours, only lonely
1636139888234.png

So the government wants to know who's making $600 purchases.

I mean come on!!!

There's families that drop that much on groceries once or twice a month nowadays.

Give it another year of two and a single person will have to drop that much on groceries once a month.

I drop that much down at the lumber yard all the time.

Hell the utility bill will probably be that much.

What??? They gonna' create a new agency just to investigate all the people making $600 purchases?

Are those running the government not in touch with reality?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

View attachment 560756

I mean come on!!!

There's families that drop that much on groceries once or twice a month nowadays.

Give it another year of two and a single person will have to drop that much on groceries once a month.

What??? They gonna' create a new agency just to investigate all the people making $600 purchases?

*****CHUCKLE*****

You didn't even post a link.

What $600 purchases?

View attachment 560756

I mean come on!!!

*****CHUCKLE*****

As a single person, I already do spend at least $600 a month on groceries because I eat organic. New perspective on this problem. Now I need to be targeted by the IRS for eating?

Anyone who voted for this "administration" needs an ass whipping.

That was withdrawn from the Bill. They have however been tracking the movement of money in the amount of $5000 or more for many years.

Apparently they are putting most everything back in and pretending it still costs $1.5T while trying to ram it through the House to avenge their election result. Let's just hope the Senate doesn't cave on any of it as to avoid the "deem and pass" nonsense they are trying.

You didn't even post a link.

What $600 purchases?
1636142060560.png

This is the General Discussion forum and doesn't say anything about having to post a link however just for you...

Additionally I don't see where it's any of the governments damn business what I spend money on especially when its such a small amount in comparison to what they spend. Perhaps they should mind their own and question if what they're spending money on is worth the investment.

*****SMILE*****

What are third party network transactions again? A great way to track an tax you .... Cash is still King.

It's going to prove to be unmanageable.

Think of all the things that are purchased with a some degree of regularity by the American consumer which can easily cost $600. Here are just a few:
  • cars
  • cell phones
  • televisions
  • appliances
  • firearms
  • computers
  • furniture
  • musical instruments
  • carpeting
  • home stereos
  • bicycles
In the last year alone, I've purchased at least one of eight of the items on that list, and I'm just one person. The sheer volume of $600+ transactions will overwhelm them...

About once a month I get a fake phone call from someone who identifies as a Amazon rep. informing me that somebody used my credit card to purchase anywhere from 300 to 600 worth of merchandise. It never happened. It's a robocall but I give them a few choice words and hang up. Maybe it's the government?

This is the General Discussion forum and doesn't say anything about having to post a link however just for you...

I have a lot of money in several bank accounts. If the requirement is that accounts with more than $600 are reported to the IRS, I'll empty my accounts and buy another safe for the home...

I have a lot of money in several bank accounts. If the requirement is that accounts with more than $600 are reported to the IRS, I'll empty my accounts and buy another safe for the home...

1636143421566.png

I leave very little money in the bank.

Told my banker my mattress pays almost the same interest as their savings account and I can still get to it even after the stock markets crash.

He wasn't too happy about that answer.

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 560756

I mean come on!!!

*****CHUCKLE*****

Actually, the Gubmint wants to know if you bought a stick of gum

View attachment 560762

Maybe they should mind their own business if there's bigger fish to fry...

...than a piddly $600 purchase.

*****SMILE*****

I don't think it's your purchases they are after. Small businesses and individual proprietorship's getting paid using those third party networks like paypal. If it's on a card it's track able and with these type laws, taxable. Like I said, Cash is still King.

View attachment 560756

I mean come on!!!

*****CHUCKLE*****

Obviously you didn't read the link. Do it now before you make another goose of yourself.

Forum List

Back