$600 purchases

I don't think it's your purchases they are after. Small businesses and individual proprietorship's getting paid using those third party networks like paypal. If it's on a card it's track able and with these type laws, taxable. Like I said, Cash is still King.

1636144021725.png

Cash isn't king.

I prefer silver and gold to what may very well prove to be toilet paper soon.

******SMILE*****

:)

Attachments

• 1636143959419.png
    1636143959419.png
    42.4 KB · Views: 12
I leave very little money in the bank.

Told my banker my mattress pays almost the same interest as their savings account and I can still get to it even after the stock markets crash.

He wasn't too happy about that answer.

A buddy of mine deals in precious metals, and he says gold is fixin' to start climbing significantly.

I'm planning accordingly...

I have a lot of money in several bank accounts. If the requirement is that accounts with more than $600 are reported to the IRS, I'll empty my accounts and buy another safe for the home...
I just put a home on the market today. I wonder if there's a possibility I could get the buyer to pay in gold and bypass the banks entirely.

Take that silver or gold bar down to the grocery store and pick up some milk and eggs today okay?
Hey! I could have predicted you'd be here!

My husband used to say "You can't eat gold" and I'd tell him "You can't eat ones and zeros". Your head will spin when you see how fast merchants will learn how to accept precious metals when the dollar goes to shit.

View attachment 560776

Cash isn't king.

I prefer silver and gold to what may very well prove to be toilet paper soon.

******SMILE*****

At $58.42 per gram spot today, who in the world would have a problem finding $58.42 worth of groceries they needed? Simply snap a gram off of a CombiBar.

They're so funny when they trot out that "Ya can't buy groceries with a bar of gold" bullshit. They're the ones who will starve when their dollars suddenly vanish.

At $58.42 per gram spot today, who in the world would have a problem finding $58.42 worth of groceries they needed? Simply snap a gram off of a CombiBar.

They're so funny when they trot out that "Ya can't buy groceries with a bar of gold" bullshit. They're the ones who will starve when their dollars suddenly vanish.
1636145757377.png

Or about two ounces of silver which would be two 90% silver dollars.

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 560794

The banks and corporations weren't being bailed out regularly and the debt wasn't skyrocketing and governmental corruption wasn't so open in 1984.

*****SMILE*****

Nice song I must say. but....

1984: The Reagan administration assumed an 80 percent share of Continental Illinois National Bank and Trust Co. This remains the “most significant bank failure resolution in the history of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation,” according to an official FDIC history. In 1991 the government sold off Continental Illinois at a loss to the FDIC of $1.1 billion. This was the bailout that bequeathed the catchphrase “too big too fail.”

Nice song I must say. but....

1984: The Reagan administration assumed an 80 percent share of Continental Illinois National Bank and Trust Co. This remains the “most significant bank failure resolution in the history of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation,” according to an official FDIC history. In 1991 the government sold off Continental Illinois at a loss to the FDIC of $1.1 billion. This was the bailout that bequeathed the catchphrase “too big too fail.”

1636147060584.png

And Bush and Obama repeated the same stupid mistake.

They should have left them fail. That's what capitalism is all about.

*****SMILE*****

You can't lol. No where near me can you shop with gold unless you're in a pawn or jewelry shop

You can't lol. No where near me can you shop with gold unless you're in a pawn or jewelry shop
So what's the big deal about going to a pawn shop or coin dealer to sell your metal? Just one more errand while you're out running around.

And there are grocery stores that are equipped and ready to take metal competently. Granted, they are few and far between, but they exist.

And no, I have no links.

View attachment 560780

Why would I do that when my children give that stuff to me freely for a little work?

However do let me know when that money you're so fond of is cheaper than toilet paper.

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 560798

And Bush and Obama repeated the same stupid mistake.

They should have left them fail. That's what capitalism is all about.

*****SMILE*****

Does the Constitution set up a capitalist government or a Republican one of the people? Not all takeovers were bad.

"... in the March/April issue of the Washington Monthly, Phillip Longman points out that in 1976, the Ford administration took over the bankrupt Penn Central and five other railroads and turned them into the Consolidated Rail Corp. (more popularly known as Conrail), whose profitability under government ownership became an embarrassment to market fundamentalists in the Reagan administration. Eventually, the Gipper sold the thing for a mortifyingly high $1.65 billion. According to Longman, President Woodrow Wilson’s nationalization of the U.S. rail system during World War I took an industry that was a “financial and physical shambles” and restored it to health."

Hey! I could have predicted you'd be here!

My husband used to say "You can't eat gold" and I'd tell him "You can't eat ones and zeros". Your head will spin when you see how fast merchants will learn how to accept precious metals when the dollar goes to shit.

And, what? Expect the acne-ridden kid at the register to figure out how much that gold is worth and how much to give you back in supposedly worthless cash?

As long as there will be things that need to be paid for, cash will reign supreme...

And, what? Expect the acne-ridden kid at the register to figure out how much that gold is worth and how much to give you back in supposedly worthless cash?

As long as there will be things that need to be paid for, cash will reign supreme...
Good. You just keep working with that.

So what's the big deal about going to a pawn shop or coin dealer to sell your metal? Just one more errand while you're out running around.

No big deal at all, seeing as those are the two primary places to already do that...

And there are grocery stores that are equipped and ready to take metal competently. Granted, they are few and far between, but they exist.

And no, I have no links.

Just name two or three of them so we can research them. I've just spent the last 20 minutes looking into your claim, and I can find none that exist anywhere...

Forum List

Back