$600 purchases

So what's the big deal about going to a pawn shop or coin dealer to sell your metal?

And, what? Expect the acne-ridden kid at the register to figure out how much that gold is worth and how much to give you back in supposedly worthless cash?

As long as there will be things that need to be paid for, cash will reign supreme...

It's the best for evading income taxes, especially if the feds are tracking the third party network transactions to your account totaling over 600 duckies.

Plastic doesn't work in a power outage either.

It's the best for evading income taxes, especially if the feds are tracking the third party network transactions to your account totaling over 600 duckies.

I was responding specifically to OhPleaseJustQuit's idiotic assertion that there are grocery stores which are fully functional at accepting precious metals as payment as opposed to cash...

I was responding specifically to OhPleaseJustQuit's idiotic assertion that there are grocery stores which are fully functional at accepting precious metals as payment as opposed to cash...
Yeah, I figured you were just talkin' out your ass and makin' up bullshit...
Information that stays in the "That's for me to know" category. And please enjoy yourselves trying to get my goat. That sucker got gone a long time ago..

View attachment 560756

So the government wants to know who's making $600 purchases.

I mean come on!!!

There's families that drop that much on groceries once or twice a month nowadays.

Give it another year of two and a single person will have to drop that much on groceries once a month.

I drop that much down at the lumber yard all the time.

Hell the utility bill will probably be that much.

What??? They gonna' create a new agency just to investigate all the people making $600 purchases?

Are those running the government not in touch with reality?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

They supposedly are going to hire 80,000 plus new IRS agents. Isn't that lovely.

Information that stays in the "That's for me to know" category. And please enjoy yourselves trying to get my goat. That sucker got gone a long time ago..

"That's for me to know"?

No, you're just a lying little piece of shit.

There are no grocery stores ready to accept precious metals as currency for your groceries.

But keep lying. It comes so naturally to you...

They supposedly are going to hire 80,000 plus new IRS agents. Isn't that lovely.
That wouldn't be nearly enough.

Just look at how many homeowners in the United States have a mortgage. I'd be willing to bet the vast majority of those mortgages have monthly payments above $600 a month. It's estimated that 44% of all Americans have a mortgage. That's right around 145 million mortgages.

The scope of such a program is simply far to vast to ever be feasible...

That wouldn't be nearly enough.

Just look at how many homeowners in the United States have a mortgage. I'd be willing to bet the vast majority of those mortgages have monthly payments above $600 a month. It's estimated that 44% of all Americans have a mortgage. That's right around 145 million mortgages.

The scope of such a program is simply far to vast to ever be feasible...
A simple algorithm that singles out "unusual" or non repeated payments is all it takes to go from a pc program to an intrusive dick invading your personal business

A simple algorithm that singles out "unusual" or non repeated payments is all it takes to go from a pc program to an intrusive dick invading your personal business

Well, sure, but even those will be difficult to manage.

In the last month, I've spent about $60,000 on things like motorcycles, guns, guitars, cars and various sundry other things. This isn't necessarily unusual; I flip motorcycles and cars as a hobby, but none would ever be considered "repeated".

I maintain that there would just be far too many individual, irregular $600 transactions made by the 330,000,000 people who live in this country for the government to keep anything resembling accurate tabs on them...

Well, sure, but even those will be difficult to manage.

In the last month, I've spent about $60,000 on things like motorcycles, guns, guitars, cars and various sundry other things. This isn't necessarily unusual; I flip motorcycles and cars as a hobby, but none would ever be considered "repeated".

I maintain that there would just be far too many individual, irregular $600 transactions made by the 330,000,000 people who live in this country for the government to keep anything resembling accurate tabs on them...
Algorithms will see if you are doing anything unusual. That translates to the poor as easily as the wealthy.

Fuck this shit

"That's for me to know"?

No, you're just a lying little piece of shit.

There are no grocery stores ready to accept precious metals as currency for your groceries.

But keep lying. It comes so naturally to you...
I love you too sugar. Thanks for caring enough to be triggered.

Apparently they are putting most everything back in and pretending it still costs $1.5T while trying to ram it through the House to avenge their election result. Let's just hope the Senate doesn't cave on any of it as to avoid the "deem and pass" nonsense they are trying.

One hopes the Senate parliamentarian will not allow shit like that to be in the recon bill. Or that Manchin, Sinema, or anyone else will vote against it. It's gonna be interesting to see what the CBO rules the final cost to be, and I just wondering how long it will take to look at all 2100 pages and cost it all out by the 15th. The moderate Dems don't have to support it after that date I think, or if the CBO estimate doesn't jibe with what the WH said. Somebody needs to tell the Far Left that they don't run the country.

Hey, anything on those grocery stores that accept precious metals as payment?

Just name a few...
If you had half a brain, you would be able to figure out that the people who are doing this are doing so under the table and are not likely to want to be identified. When the shit happens, it won't be so big a deal because there will be far less law in the way.

You're just triggered because you do not have the resources to survive when the whip comes down, and you will starve.

If you had half a brain, you would be able to figure out that the people who are doing this are doing so under the table and are not likely to want to be identified. When the shit happens, it won't be so big a deal because there will be far less law in the way.

That's not at all what you said originally, so I'll just write you off as a lying gash.

No one is going to walk into Publix or Kroger and use gold to buy eggs and chop meat. That would be monumentally stupid...

That's not at all what you said originally, so I'll just write you off as a lying gash.

No one is going to walk into Publix or Kroger and use gold to buy eggs and chop meat. That would be monumentally stupid...
Of course they're not, you vicious skank.

Just for shits and giggles, what did I say originally?

Forum List

Back