60's Music

GOD............. Italy also........ and also France.....what amazing 1960s music. from those countries...how I do adore this music...wow!

Rita Pavone - A Mi Edad (Alla Mia Età)​

I love that song....beyond words~ ^^ :love_ya4:love it so much.^^^

Just because again....just because we like the early 1960s....in France as in the rest of the world!

Tous mes copains (All of my friends) 1963​

Too many bands and too many songs from the 60's for me to post here...................the Who, Stones, Kinks, etc.
Yeah I think that’s probably why there hasn’t been a sixtys thread,I am only familiar with the stones and the Beatles and that’s where it ends,I’m sure most others think thst to.

Yeah I think that’s probably why there hasn’t been a sixtys thread,I am only familiar with the stones and the Beatles and that’s where it ends,I’m sure most others think thst to.

Not me. If I was to post about all the 60's bands I like and why, my post would fill up an entire page. A lot of the music I still enjoy comes from that era. Where I think that music got a bit thin is in the 90's and the 2000's. Seems to have improved a bit over the past few years, but not by much.

Forum List

Back