64% of federal arrests are noncitizens, with a 200% increase

Please, provide a counter argument. Dismissing mine without an alternative is not impressive.

I am not disagreeing. I am saying it is preposterous that they do this. But I will counter that Wall St. is too broad.

"Wall Street' is a general term for big business. Some of the huge farms may not be on Wall Street but if you have a better term, I'll use it.

You blame Corporate America. I say we need to punish those who abuse the laws because many do follow the laws. Not all of Corporate America is bad.

I didn't argue it all is. You didn't come up with an alternative as to why we do not punish those who hire the illegals. It isn't even the illegal aspect. Look at what DIsney did. They brought in cheap labor from India to replace American workers. They did it all "legal" like but it's still a part of the same problem. Driving down wages to increase "shareholder value" ie: Wall Street.

If you do it LEGALLY, I don't have an issue since you document the persons and know who they are. Illegals we don't know and that makes it dangerous. I agree we should punish those that break the law. Corporations and persons.

But we don't. We make excuses for them.

That is preposterous.

Please, provide a counter argument. Dismissing mine without an alternative is not impressive.

I am not disagreeing. I am saying it is preposterous that they do this. But I will counter that Wall St. is too broad.

"Wall Street' is a general term for big business. Some of the huge farms may not be on Wall Street but if you have a better term, I'll use it.

You blame Corporate America. I say we need to punish those who abuse the laws because many do follow the laws. Not all of Corporate America is bad.
Corporate America is profiting off of illegal labor
The illegal workers are trying to support their families

So the Left are tools of Corporate America.

If that isn’t a crisis then there’s no such thing as a crisis.

Justice: 64% of federal arrests are noncitizens, with a 200% increase
Lol, you know one of the major things they handle is immigration crime right? The majority of their arrests are always noncitizens.
Did you miss the part about a 200% increase ?
Which shows an increase enforcement of immigration laws
So Obama didn’t do his job.

Obama failed at nearly everything.

That is preposterous.

That is the problem:

Republicans --- Do nothing because of Corporate America
Democrats -- Do nothing because they support Illegals.

American People = LOSERS

I didn't argue it all is. You didn't come up with an alternative as to why we do not punish those who hire the illegals. It isn't even the illegal aspect. Look at what DIsney did. They brought in cheap labor from India to replace American workers. They did it all "legal" like but it's still a part of the same problem. Driving down wages to increase "shareholder value" ie: Wall Street.

If you do it LEGALLY, I don't have an issue since you document the persons and know who they are. Illegals we don't know and that makes it dangerous. I agree we should punish those that break the law. Corporations and persons.

Which is why I like that Trump has put a giant spotlight on this and persons like you and I are discussing it.

Which is why I like that Trump has put a giant spotlight on this and persons like you and I are discussing it.

We have been discussing it for decades.

Not like this. No way. Not with the Wall, illegal labor, 14th Amendment. This has come to significant light over the past two years.

That is the problem:

American People = LOSERS

Agree here as a generalization. The problem is that the Democrats also support Corporate America.

I support "illegals" but it is a big picture support.

If that isn’t a crisis then there’s no such thing as a crisis.

Justice: 64% of federal arrests are noncitizens, with a 200% increase
Lol, you know one of the major things they handle is immigration crime right? The majority of their arrests are always noncitizens.
Did you miss the part about a 200% increase ?
Which shows an increase enforcement of immigration laws
So Obama didn’t do his job.
We have better things to do with our law enforcement

Not like this. No way. Not with the Wall, illegal labor, 14th Amendment. This has come to significant light over the past two years.

Most of it is political rhetoric. We will still be arguing this 20 years from now.

That is the problem:

American People = LOSERS

Agree here as a generalization. The problem is that the Democrats also support Corporate America.

BINGO! Both parties are out for themselves. Obama just bought a mansion in Martha's Vineyard. He used his presidency to garner fame for himself and Michelle (I don't blame him) and is living the life. What about the people, what about the $22trn in debt? No one cares.

Most of it is political rhetoric. We will still be arguing this 20 years from now.

Probably yes. But elections have consequences. We will see.

That is the problem:

American People = LOSERS

BINGO! Both parties are out for themselves. Obama just bought a mansion in Martha's Vineyard. He used his presidency to garner fame for himself and Michelle (I don't blame him) and is living the life. What about the people, what about the $22trn in debt? No one cares.

No argument from me. Obama promised to address this issue in the first year. He did nothing. Politicians need this to keep people separated.

Immigration expert Jessica M. Vaughan said the increase in arrests is due to increasing prosecution of illegal entry and re-entry by migrants.

Did you miss this?

For example, it noted that while they make up just 7% of the U.S. population, noncitizens account for 15% of the arrests by federal authorities, 24% of drug arrests, 25% of federal property arrests, including 28% of all federal fraud arrests.

Don't make it a partisan issue you uneducated parasite.

Federal authorities are responsible for enforcing immigration law. The fact that they are increasing arrests of illegal immigrants does not mean there is a crime wave among immigrants

The elephant you clowns keep ignoring...

The Bureau of Justice Statistics said that federal arrests of non-Americans rose 234% from 1998-2018.
We have created an agency called ICE whose sole purpose is to detain and deport illegals

Immigration is now a major emphasis of federal agents

Of course the number will go up

By 234%!?!!??! So we just allowed them to commit crimes before and turned a blind eye. You're not really making a convincing argument here.
Before the criminals were just being arrested in the general population, don't you think?

Did you miss this?

For example, it noted that while they make up just 7% of the U.S. population, noncitizens account for 15% of the arrests by federal authorities, 24% of drug arrests, 25% of federal property arrests, including 28% of all federal fraud arrests.

Don't make it a partisan issue you uneducated parasite.

Federal authorities are responsible for enforcing immigration law. The fact that they are increasing arrests of illegal immigrants does not mean there is a crime wave among immigrants

The Bureau of Justice Statistics said that federal arrests of non-Americans rose 234% from 1998-2018.
We have created an agency called ICE whose sole purpose is to detain and deport illegals

By 234%!?!!??! So we just allowed them to commit crimes before and turned a blind eye. You're not really making a convincing argument here.
Before the criminals were just being arrested in the general population, don't you think?
There has been a shift from state and local enforcement to federal when it comes to brown people

There has been a shift from state and local enforcement to federal when it comes to brown people

There you go again making it a race issue. You're such a typical Leftist asshole.

Forum List

Back