68% of Americans favor Obama's talks with Iran

Nyvin

Gold Member
Sep 23, 2013
13. Do you favor or oppose direct diplomatic negotiations between the U.S. and Iran in an attempt to
prevent Iran from developing nuclear weapons? March 13-15th, 2015

Favor: 68%
Oppose: 29%
No opinion: 4%

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2015/images/03/16/iran.poll.pdf

So 68% of people favor the president's administration doing SOMETHING with Iran in regards to diplomacy and Nuclear weapons.....and the GOP is all enthralled with dummy Cotton's letter telling Iran to piss off about any deal.

13. Do you favor or oppose direct diplomatic negotiations between the U.S. and Iran in an attempt to

So 68% of people favor the president's administration doing SOMETHING with Iran in regards to diplomacy and Nuclear weapons.....and the GOP is all enthralled with dummy Cotton's letter telling Iran to piss off about any deal.
Try to avoid reading polls. You don't understand how they work.

Nobody in thier right mind trusts this particular administration in handling negotiations - that's the problem.

Nobody in thier right mind trusts this particular administration in handling negotiations - that's the problem.
68% of Americans seem to disagree with you.

Show me a poll where 68% of Americans trust this administration innegotiations with Iran.
Immaterial question. The poll wants the talks, therefore . . .

Therefore what? There will be negotiations with Iran regardless of what any poll says.

are you an idiot?

the reps are opposed to obama forcing capitulation with Iran without congress approval

but yer to dumb to grasp the difference between telling Iran what's what and sucking irans cock and begging them to play nice

Ah, I love threads like these. The RWs try to pretend they don't exist which is why it is only 2 pages long and filled mostly with liberal replies. The cons that do respond are in desperation.

"68% of Americans favor Obama's talks with Iran"

Unlike most on the right, the American people correctly understand that continued attempts to isolate Iran will do nothing to prevent Tehran from acquiring a nuclear weapons capability; that just as an isolationist policy failed with Cuba, so too will it fail with Iran.

People are tired of the Repubs one-sided, "shoot first and ask questions later" (pay for it later as well :eusa_shhh: ) approach to foreign policy :talktothehand:

Is that why the people bitch slapped Democrats just last November in an historic ass whooping so epic you have to go all the way back to 1921 to find this few Democrats in congress? Its just hilarious watching you libs disconnect from reality. :laugh: Go ahead explain the people rejecting liberals and their dumb as policies if you can. lol

You fucking ignorant science hating liberals seem to just get dumber by the mother fucking day.

So wait.... All I have to do is find a poll showing a majority don't like something about Obama and then you will agree with that poll?

No, I'm not joking, I'll actually spend the 45 seconds getting you multiple "respected" polls on issues where most Americans disagree with Obama's position.

But hey, keep telling everyone your so super smart.

Forum List

Back