Zone1 69 Black Boys Padlocked In Their School Dormitory Then Set On Fire

if you can point out any republicans that ever did it I would be shocked. What we have is democrats supported Slavery and went to war to continue it failing that the democrats created racist State Governments that created Jim Crow laws to keep the blacks down and even in 64 voted against the congressional bill to end it.

Difference between De Facto and De Jure Segregation​

LINK

Republicans did employ the De Facto Segregation behavior in part of the country where Segregation was NOT the law.

It was the Democrats who passed "Jim Crow" laws mainly in the 1870's in the Southern states that were swept away in 1964 and developed the KKK and other methods to generate compliance.

I have come to grips long ago about the terrible mistreatment of people and not just black people but poor people too. America illegally treats American born blacks as slaves who were at birth citizens of America but was denied the inherent rights accorded to them.

It was the REPUBLICANS from 1866-1870 gave full amended constitutional rights to freedom, voting (which should have been automatic at birth) and abolishing slavery, the Democrats opposed it bitterly then formed the ugly KKK to terrorize American citizens.

However, hanging onto the distant past for one group of people who were horribly mistreated and murdered decades ago isn't going help you today better to advance friendship towards each other no matter what skin color or economic status is in the present time.
So the goal here, as you understand it, is for interracial friendship?

So the goal here, as you understand it, is for interracial friendship?

I MARRIED a colored woman from the Philippines.

When I have friendship with someone it isn't based on color or income levels it is based on that we see in each other as someone to talk with nothing more it is why I can talk to anyone who shows a sign of being friendly.

Notice you didn't dispute anything I wrote.

I MARRIED a colored woman from the Philippines.

When I have friendship with someone it isn't based on color or income levels it is based on that we see in each other as someone to talk with nothing more it is why I can talk to anyone who shows a sign of being friendly.

Notice you didn't dispute anything I wrote.
The old "I have a Black friend" response. Never fails eh?

So that's the goal of all this in your estimation, interracial friendships?

This happened yesterday in 1959, a time many like to suggest was when America was "great."

Were these Democrats or Republicans who set this poor hardworking kids trying to get an education on fire? Who cares?

Racist white people did it and nothing was really ever done about it.

This is this country's history, and we have to come to grips w/that.

And as usual the dishonest, racist right attempts to deflect and ignore the truth.

Now post where he voted republican. wasnt he like 19? Whenever we post about some black criminal and being democrat you claim we cant prove it
https://blackpressusa.com/leader-of...n-roof-manifesto-donated-to-top-republicans/#
https://blackpressusa.com/leader-of...n-roof-manifesto-donated-to-top-republicans/#

(The Guardian) — The leader of a rightwing group that Dylann Roof allegedly credits with helping to radicalise him against black people before the Charleston church massacre has donated tens of thousands of dollars to Republicans such as presidential candidates Ted Cruz, Rand Paul and Rick Santorum.
Earl Holt has given $65,000 to Republican campaign funds in recent years while inflammatory remarks – including that black people were “the laziest, stupidest and most criminally-inclined race in the history of the world” – were posted online in his name.

Leader of Group Cited in ‘Dylann Roof Manifesto’ Donated to Top Republicans
Leader of Group Cited in ‘Dylann Roof Manifesto’ Donated to Top Republicans

(The Guardian) — The leader of a rightwing group that Dylann Roof allegedly credits with helping to radicalise him against black people before the Charleston church massacre has donated tens of thousands of dollars to Republicans such as presidential candidates Ted Cruz, Rand Paul and Rick Santorum.
Earl Holt has given $65,000 to Republican campaign funds in recent years while inflammatory remarks – including that black people were “the laziest, stupidest and most criminally-inclined race in the history of the world” – were posted online in his name.

that doesnt prove he is a republican.

The old "I have a Black friend" response. Never fails eh?

So that's the goal of all this in your estimation, interracial friendships?

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

This is why YOU struggle so much because you make all kinds of assumptions about me a person who doesn't cause anyone problems and have never had a problem with anyone who is friendly all others who are not, I simply keep distance.

Being married to a dark-skinned woman who has 5 dark skinned brothers and sisters and a dark-skinned mother and associated with a bunch of dark-skinned people all over the place without any problems wasn't good enough for you.....

I paid my wife's dark skinned sister through 2 years of college.

Ha ha ha........

Not going any further with you on this as you show no sign of being friendly towards me.

Cheers.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back