Zone1 69 Black Boys Padlocked In Their School Dormitory Then Set On Fire

besides keeping racism alive and attacking whites what do you want? You keep starting these threads after all.

He has a problem alright yet he thinks the Democrat party is swell the very same party that created the KKK and Jim Crow law.

It was a correctional facility, which is why the doors were locked, and the fire was started by faulty building wiring. The attempt to claim they were locked in by Evul Rayciss N Then Set On Fire is a load of bullshit, as usual. Old building, wood burning stoves, crappy wiring.
Perhapz the electrical was all n-word rigged ?

What is it, that you think, keep racism alive?
answer the question. you attacked him and implied being friends was a bad idea. what do you want? Institutionalized racism is no more and hasnt been around since at least 1970. You cant find any current or near current racist events so go back decades and ancient history and act like that still happens. You hate whites and use this forum in an effort to attack them.

Sure racism exists but it is not rampant. We did elect a black President twice.
What do you mean by "we?"

Were you a part of the constituency that voted for Barack Hussein Obama twice, or were you among those who opposed him from day one from sunrise to sunset?

Were you a part of the constituency that voted for Barack Hussein Obama twice, or were you among those who opposed him from day one from sunrise to sunset?
I opposed Obama because he was a democrat and had shitty priorities and policies. It had nothing to do with the color of his skin.

answer the question. you attacked him and implied being friends was a bad idea. what do you want? Institutionalized racism is no more and hasnt been around since at least 1970. You cant find any current or near current racist events so go back decades and ancient history and act like that still happens. You hate whites and use this forum in an effort to attack them.
I don't know how that big, smooth, brain of yours functions, but apparently not too well at all.

How did I imply that being friendly was a bad thing?

I'm simply trying to establish ground rules here.

I do that so I can refer back to them in the future.

I don't know how that big, smooth, brain of yours functions, but apparently not too well at all.

How did I imply that being friendly was a bad thing?

I'm simply trying to establish ground rules here.

I do that so I can refer back to them in the future.
you actively attacked him for mentioning it liar.

I opposed Obama because he was a democrat and had shitty priorities and policies. It had nothing to do with the color of his skin.
Do you recall the early images of Obama w/a bone through his nose w/leaves and twigs on for clothing as if he were some old-school African savage?

It was bandied about by folks in your party, on this very site.

Be honest, do you think that was race-based, or just due to his policies?

I think meant America, but that obvious knowledge is beyond you.

Forum List

Back