Zone1 69 Black Boys Padlocked In Their School Dormitory Then Set On Fire

Do you recall the early images of Obama w/a bone through his nose w/leaves and twigs on for clothing as if he were some old-school African savage?

It was bandied about by folks in your party, on this very site.

Be honest, do you think that was race-based, or just due to his policies?
I already attack white racists just like black racists do I declare because so many black racist exist on this forum they are all black people? Or all democrats? You routinely claim any white person that did not vote for Obama was a racist.

I already attack white racists just like black racists do I declare because so many black racist exist on this forum they are all black people? Or all democrats? You routinely claim any white person that did not vote for Obama was a racist.
Can you cite up a single, solitary post of mine that supports your claim that I think everyone who didn't vote for Obama is a racist?

So in your estimation, Obama winning twice means that racism in America has been eradicated?
Racism will never be eradicated it is part of Human nature to distrust those different then you or in different clans or groups. Before Obama racism was way down after Obama it is front and center in your face from people like you.

Can you cite up a single, solitary post of mine that supports your claim that I think everyone who didn't vote for Obama is a racist?
ask the board what they get from your constant attacks on anyone and your always asking if they voted for Obama routine as if that proves something.

So in your estimation, Obama winning twice means that racism in America has been eradicated?
:rolleyes:

What a dumb question since I never suggested it and never said it vanished.

You keep making assumptions about me which is why you are making foolish statements.

It will never be eradicated totally, just as there will always be antisemitism. But the fact that a black man was elected president shows it’s not an obstacles to success and that there is no systemic racism.

Maybe one day we’ll even have a Jewish president. Who knows?

ask the board what they get from your constant attacks on anyone and your always asking if they voted for Obama routine as if that proves something.
So, unable to provide a single, solitary post of mine stating that anyone who didn't vote for Obama is a racist.

Got it.

Racism will never be eradicated it is part of Human nature to distrust those different then you or in different clans or groups. Before Obama racism was way down after Obama it is front and center in your face from people like you.
How so? Cite examples.

This happened yesterday in 1959, a time many like to suggest was when America was "great."

Were these Democrats or Republicans who set this poor hardworking kids trying to get an education on fire? Who cares?

Racist white people did it and nothing was really ever done about it.

This is this country's history, and we have to come to grips w/that.

Im betting this was done by democrats

Forum List

Back