Zone1 69 Black Boys Padlocked In Their School Dormitory Then Set On Fire

Ahhhh, but of course...you got nothing.

I have looked through your postings the last few days and it is mostly about YOU talking about racism in some form over and over and over and over and over and over and over say little else in the forum.

Don't you have a good hobby to share or about good times in life or about interesting people and things.

You seem to be mostly a one issue member here and it is commonly about being aggrieved which suggest that you are a profoundly unhappy person in life who is never friendly or personable here in the forum.

So why did you feel the need to LIE about this event Dudley? Why?!?

Where did I lie? You're simply too stupid to understand English is all. Of course, you want to create the fiction that some Evul raycsss snuck up on them and locked the doors, then set the building on fire. I.e. you're dishonest and dumbass to boot, didn't bother the check the story before you wet yourself and ran over here to post some rubbish you found on Twitter.

Why are you trying to lie about it, Marc? Why?

I have looked through your postings the last few days and it is mostly about YOU talking about racism in some form over and over and over and over and over and over and over say little else in the forum.

Don't you have a good hobby to share or about good times in life or about interesting people and things.

You seem to be mostly a one issue member here and it is commonly about being aggrieved which suggest that you are a profoundly unhappy person in life who is never friendly or personable here in the forum.

They smell that 'REparations' scam cash pretty heavily now; he's been shopping for wholesale crates of Skittles and purple Lincoln Town cars.

Exactly. The black race wasn't the only one abused. It doesn't have to be racism for it to happen.
Ok. That particular situation doesn't seem to be racist. Isn'that kinda like pointing out all the times that a rapist didn't rape anybody?

Racism will always exist. But it is a lot less prevalent than you believe it to be.

I was in the laundromat yesterday seeing a family of a black man white woman and white child, the little girl liked being with her daddy sitting his lap talking little things with him saw her smiling and being happy.

It was a lovely scene.

:)

Ok. That particular situation doesn't seem to be racist. Isn'that kinda like pointing out all the times that a rapist didn't rape anybody?
No. It simply shows that the poor and downtrodden are commonly treated poorly. Substandard buildings and personnel lead to failure. Race has nothing to do with it.

Now, if someone could prove that these blacks were treated unfairly before this incident, that would help.

What do you mean by "we?"

Were you a part of the constituency that voted for Barack Hussein Obama twice, or were you among those who opposed him from day one from sunrise to sunset?
A moot point as he was elected twice. I voted for a 3rd party candidate.

No. It simply shows that the poor and downtrodden are commonly treated poorly. Substandard buildings and personnel lead to failure. Race has nothing to do with it.

Now, if someone could prove that these blacks were treated unfairly before this incident, that would help.
Keep stretching. You'll reach that straw yet. Locking that many black boys in a room and then setting it on fire isn't racist? You know that's crazy, right?

I'm perhaps the most joyful person you know and/or ever will know.

Guaranteed.

Keep stretching. You'll reach that straw yet. Locking that many black boys in a room and then setting it on fire isn't racist? You know that's crazy, right?

Locking people into a narrow room does look bad but I have yet read anything that tell us the full story about the fire.

Difference between De Facto and De Jure Segregation​

LINK

Republicans did employ the De Facto Segregation behavior in part of the country where Segregation was NOT the law.

It was the Democrats who passed "Jim Crow" laws mainly in the 1870's in the Southern states that were swept away in 1964 and developed the KKK and other methods to generate compliance.
De facto segregation is people living around others they are comfortable with. It’s neither unusual or illegal.

Forum List

Back