7,000-YEAR-OLD TOWN UNEARTHED IN JERUSALEM

Canaan, the son of Cham, settled in Gaza.
Canaan's descendants conquered Shem's descendants, who would become the Jews, in what is now Israel and renamed the area Canaan.
The Biblical definition of Canaan is "Merchant".
Joshua reclaimed most of the land back from the descendants of Canaan.

By killing them, including the women, the elderly, and the children.
Very True

Well, allegedly true.

Canaan's descendants conquered Shem's descendants, who would become the Jews, in what is now Israel and renamed the area Canaan.

Very True

Well, allegedly true.
Colo in your avie,where is this granite obelisk...steve

Which is what was done 7000 years ago, it seems that the arab muslims have regressed and are still trying to kill them as commanded by the false prophet.

Very true...Did you read the preceding verses where God describes why they must be exterminated?
Of course you didn't; go read them.

For those interested in archeology , here is an interesting read.

BY JACK MOORE ON 2/17/16 AT 7:20 AM

The oldest evidence of life in Jerusalem has been discovered after stone houses and artifacts in an ancient community dating back 7,000 years were unearthed during the building of a new road.

Before the road’s construction in the northern Jerusalem neighborhood of Shuafat, the Israel Antiquities Authority conducted a “salvation excavation” at the site that revealed two stone houses from an ancient settlement believed to have been built in the Chalcolithic period. This period, which dates back seven millennia, saw man begin to develop the use of copper (chalcos in Greek) to enhance their stone tools.

The houses had “well-preserved remains and floors containing various installations” that showed the buildings “were used for a considerable time,” the Israel Antiquities Authority said in a statement released to Newsweek.

Continue reading at:

http://www.newsweek.com/7000-year-old-town-unearthed-jerusalem-427515?rx=us
I must say the Antiquities Authority of Israel do a fine job indeed,Very Fine..So I would think that these people would have been Canaanite or a peoples prior to them(Jews and Arabs need not apply as being these people in this instance,just saying..so lets not have a slanging match about that).I do know that the Canaanites major city was there,called Salem.....does anyone know where the Canaanites came from ??????? steve
Genesis, Chapter 10 details the 3 sons of Noach branching out.
Noah was not a Jew Indie...Good morning, steve

What does religion have to do with a family's land rights?

For those interested in archeology , here is an interesting read.

BY JACK MOORE ON 2/17/16 AT 7:20 AM

The oldest evidence of life in Jerusalem has been discovered after stone houses and artifacts in an ancient community dating back 7,000 years were unearthed during the building of a new road.

Before the road’s construction in the northern Jerusalem neighborhood of Shuafat, the Israel Antiquities Authority conducted a “salvation excavation” at the site that revealed two stone houses from an ancient settlement believed to have been built in the Chalcolithic period. This period, which dates back seven millennia, saw man begin to develop the use of copper (chalcos in Greek) to enhance their stone tools.

The houses had “well-preserved remains and floors containing various installations” that showed the buildings “were used for a considerable time,” the Israel Antiquities Authority said in a statement released to Newsweek.

Continue reading at:

http://www.newsweek.com/7000-year-old-town-unearthed-jerusalem-427515?rx=us
I must say the Antiquities Authority of Israel do a fine job indeed,Very Fine..So I would think that these people would have been Canaanite or a peoples prior to them(Jews and Arabs need not apply as being these people in this instance,just saying..so lets not have a slanging match about that).I do know that the Canaanites major city was there,called Salem.....does anyone know where the Canaanites came from ??????? steve
Genesis, Chapter 10 details the 3 sons of Noach branching out.
Noah was not a Jew Indie...Good morning, steve

What does religion have to do with a family's land rights?
Your comment was not in context..steve

So there were Palestinians in Palestine...

... before the Jews came along?

Ignoramous, they were Cananites. Let me know when you find one. Probably lives with Bigfoot.

I think Walt was just being sarcastic.

You must have enjoyed yourself at the dig in Israel. There must be a lot of camaraderie among those participating. Years ago on a message board there was a Navajo poster of the Dené tribe from Sedona, Arizona also at one of these digs. He met a Jewish woman there, married her, but unfortunately she was later killed by some Arabs. Perhaps some of the other posters and readers remember this man.

Forum List

Back