7 dead, 51 people shot

What? No headlines? No 24-hour coverage by the media with Leftists screaming for more gun control?

What’s going on here?

Oh, yeah. It was just another bloody weekend in Chicago.

And the weekend before that was 8 dead and 40 shot.

But what about the killers of 15 people in Chicago over the past two weekends? Who were the people who killed and injured dozens of people? Where did they get their guns? What were their political affiliations? Did they believe in God? Who are their parents? What kind of an upbringing did they have? Who were their victims? Will memorials be held for the victims? What about the toddler who was shot because he was too close to the intended targets? What about the 5-year-old boy who shot while riding in a vehicle with two people who had just been stabbed? Who is this 5-year-old boy and will he be okay?

Don’t see any answers to this in the media, do you?

Democrat presidential candidate, Senator Kamala Harris (CA) called out gun violence in America on Twitter. In her tweet, she mentions, Gilroy, CA, El Paso, TX, and Dayton, OH. Does anyone find it strange is that she compeletely ignores the horrific gun violence in Chicago?

Democrat presidential frontrunner Joe Biden spent most of the weekend blaming white nationalism for gun violence and demanding that government enacts gun-control. He tweeted about the shootings in El Paso, TX and Dayton, OH, but ignored the horrific gun violence that took place in mostly black areas of Chicago:

And not one of the other Dim candidates mentioned Chicago. Or Baltimore. Or another other Dim-controlled big city.

The article details a few of the shootings. No mention of race but it’s not hard to guess.

Story @ ANOTHER BLOODY CHICAGO WEEKEND: Two Mass Shootings...51 People SHOT…7 DEAD…Silence From Democrat Leaders
It's not a single incident mass shooting of Innocents in a public place. It's a gang war.

What? No headlines? No 24-hour coverage by the media with Leftists screaming for more gun control?

What’s going on here?

But what about the killers of 15 people in Chicago over the past two weekends? Who were the people who killed and injured dozens of people? Where did they get their guns? What were their political affiliations? Did they believe in God? Who are their parents? What kind of an upbringing did they have? Who were their victims? Will memorials be held for the victims? What about the toddler who was shot because he was too close to the intended targets? What about the 5-year-old boy who shot while riding in a vehicle with two people who had just been stabbed? Who is this 5-year-old boy and will he be okay?

Democrat presidential candidate, Senator Kamala Harris (CA) called out gun violence in America on Twitter. In her tweet, she mentions, Gilroy, CA, El Paso, TX, and Dayton, OH. Does anyone find it strange is that she compeletely ignores the horrific gun violence in Chicago?

Democrat presidential frontrunner Joe Biden spent most of the weekend blaming white nationalism for gun violence and demanding that government enacts gun-control. He tweeted about the shootings in El Paso, TX and Dayton, OH, but ignored the horrific gun violence that took place in mostly black areas of Chicago:

And not one of the other Dim candidates mentioned Chicago. Or Baltimore. Or another other Dim-controlled big city.

The article details a few of the shootings. No mention of race but it’s not hard to guess.

Story @ ANOTHER BLOODY CHICAGO WEEKEND: Two Mass Shootings...51 People SHOT…7 DEAD…Silence From Democrat Leaders
It's not a single incident mass shooting of Innocents in a public place. It's a gang war.

....where many innocent bystanders..... people who didn't have to die, die all the same!

the hypocrisy of the Demon Rats in mind-boggling. :mad-61:

What’s going on here?

Murder is politically acceptable when it's Black people killing Black people one or two at a time with a measly handgun.

What’s going on here?

Murder is politically acceptable when it's Black people killing Black people one or two at a time with a measly handgun.
Maybe, what makes it "politically acceptable" is that white people just don't care much about it, so people dont have to care to get their votes.

What’s going on here?

Maybe, what makes it "politically acceptable" is that white people just don't care much about it, so people dont have to care to get their votes.

so youre a racist too,,

All violence by blacks and illegal aliens is not only acceptable but encouraged by Democrats and 'Progressives'. It's their key election tactic; just look at the media pretending all these 'mass shootings' are 'white supremacists n stuff', yet they aren't, and in fact one in Ohio was a Lizzy Warren fan. We don't hear any calls for Lizzy to denounce let wing racism, though for some reason, nor Uncle Bernie The Real Estate Millionaire With No Money Down denouncing his avid fan's shooting up of a ball game yet again. They're exempt. They are also going to lose in 2020, and will get even more violent and degenerate.

But, boy oh boy, block the entrance to some high end retail stores in Chicago, and the shit hits the fan!

No political points to be scored. That’s an actual problem that might be difficult to solve.

Will be ignored.

I can score a political point---why do republicans only care about the weekend death toll in Chicago when one of their weapons of war slaughters innocent people in large numbers elsewhere?

Only? Who said only?

Please explain, specifically.

I did.

Republicans don't care when these people need food. They are currently cutting welfare benefits. Republicans don't care when they need housing. Can you show me a GOP piece of legislation being blocked by democrats to build new public housing? The GOP doesn't care if the infrastructure is crumbling---the top 1% can fly right over them potholes in their jets.

Where is the GOP love for Chicago. Please explain, specifically.
But I do notice Democrats screaming that Trump and there by the Republicans are increasing the national debt. So what do you want to cut so we don't increase the debt more? Welfare? Medicade? ACA. What or is it complain about the fact that the debt is not going high enough because the Republicans are not funding some pet project or scream that the debt is going up? Care to actually make up your mind?

I am not a democrat. I am a green. We want to disassemble everything, compost it, roll it up and smoke it.

What’s going on here?

Or maybe you're just another sociopath deviant like your peers and nobody cares about your sniveling hypocrisy and fake excuses.

No political points to be scored. That’s an actual problem that might be difficult to solve.

Will be ignored.

I can score a political point---why do republicans only care about the weekend death toll in Chicago when one of their weapons of war slaughters innocent people in large numbers elsewhere?

Only? Who said only?

I did.

Republicans don't care when these people need food. They are currently cutting welfare benefits. Republicans don't care when they need housing. Can you show me a GOP piece of legislation being blocked by democrats to build new public housing? The GOP doesn't care if the infrastructure is crumbling---the top 1% can fly right over them potholes in their jets.

But I do notice Democrats screaming that Trump and there by the Republicans are increasing the national debt. So what do you want to cut so we don't increase the debt more? Welfare? Medicade? ACA. What or is it complain about the fact that the debt is not going high enough because the Republicans are not funding some pet project or scream that the debt is going up? Care to actually make up your mind?

I am not a democrat. I am a green. We want to disassemble everything, compost it, roll it up and smoke it.

This made me laugh.

Will be ignored.

Only? Who said only?

I did.

Meanwhile you nominate raving racist loons like Cynthia McKinney for Prez, and then get puzzled as to why nobody takes you seriously as a Party.

Where is the GOP love for Chicago. Please explain, specifically
We have to have Godvernment "solutions" to make you happy?

What about actually SOLVING the problems by providing OPPORTUNITY?

WHY are your only solutions HANDOUTS and not a HAND UP?

Trump has done far more for the poor than your Kenyan president by FREEING the poor from Godvernment DEPENDANCE

And once again a conservative tries to create a racist straw man other than address the question asked. I know you people have the attention span of a a mosquito, so here I will ask again-- Where is the GOP love for Chicago. Please explain, specifically

What’s going on here?

Wow, I thought that I had made that crystal clear in the past. I will do so again. Nobody gives a rat's ass about gangsters killing each other.

What’s going on here?

Do you really not understand the difference between a mass shooting and a weekend in Chicago?

obama_michelle_dancing.gif

Trump is on the job for the other mass shootings. He's investigating as domestic terrorism. Chicago is Dem terrorism which will take longer to undo. It seems to be a natural occurrence in Dem controlled cities.

Where is the GOP love for Chicago. Please explain, specifically
We have to have Godvernment "solutions" to make you happy?

What about actually SOLVING the problems by providing OPPORTUNITY?

WHY are your only solutions HANDOUTS and not a HAND UP?

Trump has done far more for the poor than your Kenyan president by FREEING the poor from Godvernment DEPENDANCE

And once again a conservative tries to create a racist straw man other than address the question asked. I know you people have the attention span of a a mosquito, so here I will ask again-- Where is the GOP love for Chicago. Please explain, specifically

Please explain, specifically, why a Democrat controlled city like Chicago can't handle its own problems, and how it it is suddenly Trump's job to keep blacks from killing each other for fun and sport?

What’s going on here?

Do you really not understand the difference between a mass shooting and a weekend in Chicago?

Clearly Democrats like to pretend they don't. We know why you don't want to include your serial killing mass murdering gangbangers in your screeds. You want their votes and encourage them.

Please explain, specifically, why a Democrat controlled city like Chicago can't handle its own problems
And do... what? Be specific. Everyone is dying to hear your viable solution. Do us a favor and pretend you are from planet earth for 3 seconds and answer seriously.

Forum List

Back