7 dead, 51 people shot

What? No headlines? No 24-hour coverage by the media with Leftists screaming for more gun control?

What’s going on here?

Oh, yeah. It was just another bloody weekend in Chicago.

And the weekend before that was 8 dead and 40 shot.

But what about the killers of 15 people in Chicago over the past two weekends? Who were the people who killed and injured dozens of people? Where did they get their guns? What were their political affiliations? Did they believe in God? Who are their parents? What kind of an upbringing did they have? Who were their victims? Will memorials be held for the victims? What about the toddler who was shot because he was too close to the intended targets? What about the 5-year-old boy who shot while riding in a vehicle with two people who had just been stabbed? Who is this 5-year-old boy and will he be okay?

Don’t see any answers to this in the media, do you?

Democrat presidential candidate, Senator Kamala Harris (CA) called out gun violence in America on Twitter. In her tweet, she mentions, Gilroy, CA, El Paso, TX, and Dayton, OH. Does anyone find it strange is that she compeletely ignores the horrific gun violence in Chicago?

Democrat presidential frontrunner Joe Biden spent most of the weekend blaming white nationalism for gun violence and demanding that government enacts gun-control. He tweeted about the shootings in El Paso, TX and Dayton, OH, but ignored the horrific gun violence that took place in mostly black areas of Chicago:

And not one of the other Dim candidates mentioned Chicago. Or Baltimore. Or another other Dim-controlled big city.

The article details a few of the shootings. No mention of race but it’s not hard to guess.

Story @ ANOTHER BLOODY CHICAGO WEEKEND: Two Mass Shootings...51 People SHOT…7 DEAD…Silence From Democrat Leaders

As long as Black democrats show up every two years to vote white democrats and Black democrats power......why should those in democrat leadership positions care what actually happens in democrat voting districts? No matter how bad it gets there, Blacks keep voting democrat....

Actually, Trump specifically said before he was elected that he would "do something" to put an end of Chicago violence, if the city does not put an end to it when he was elected. Sounds to me like you guys should ask him why he lied about that.

Show us. A quote like that should be easy for you to find.

This is the last time I am going to do your homework for you, Markle:

Trump: Chicago Violence is 'Totally Out of Control'

Good thing! You're lousy at doing homework. When was the Inaugration and where does he say HE would do something?

“We’re gonna have to do something about Chicago because what’s happening in Chicago should not be happening in this country,” Trump said.
By Tom Schuba
Published Feb 1, 2017 at 2:49 PM | Updated at 2:50 PM CST on Feb 1, 2017

The above quote and headline are from YOUR source and link.

All that spinning is going to make you dizzy, Markle.

No political points to be scored. That’s an actual problem that might be difficult to solve.

Will be ignored.

I can score a political point---why do republicans only care about the weekend death toll in Chicago when one of their weapons of war slaughters innocent people in large numbers elsewhere?

Only? Who said only?

Please explain, specifically.

I did.

Republicans don't care when these people need food. They are currently cutting welfare benefits. Republicans don't care when they need housing. Can you show me a GOP piece of legislation being blocked by democrats to build new public housing? The GOP doesn't care if the infrastructure is crumbling---the top 1% can fly right over them potholes in their jets.

Where is the GOP love for Chicago. Please explain, specifically.
But I do notice Democrats screaming that Trump and there by the Republicans are increasing the national debt. So what do you want to cut so we don't increase the debt more? Welfare? Medicade? ACA. What or is it complain about the fact that the debt is not going high enough because the Republicans are not funding some pet project or scream that the debt is going up? Care to actually make up your mind?

Almost all federal spending is military related.
While the military appears only 30% or so, that is fake, achieved by including self funding mandate that is not paid by tax payers, like Social Security, Medicare, and unemployment insurance.
The interest payments on the nation debt also has included as military spending, because almost all past deficit spending was for the military, like WWII, SDI, the invasion of Iraq, etc.
Then much of what appears to be welfare, is actually VA and GIBill, so is also military.
The total spend on the military, of discretionary spending, is actually more like 60%, or greater.

discretionary-spending.png

View attachment 273307

Trump is on the job for the other mass shootings. He's investigating as domestic terrorism. Chicago is Dem terrorism which will take longer to undo. It seems to be a natural occurrence in Dem controlled cities.

Actually, Trump specifically said before he was elected that he would "do something" to put an end of Chicago violence, if the city does not put an end to it when he was elected. Sounds to me like you guys should ask him why he lied about that.

We should ask him. When is the next election and who should we vote for?

We should vote for whomever wants to end the War on Drugs, because that is where 90% of US murders come from.
The War on Drugs greatly increased the profitability of dealing drugs, so it is irresistible.
But they can't use banks or call the police for help, so they all have to be armed.
And the result is turf wars.

Yea because the governor has no power in the state.

Can the governor of any state overrule and run a city government? Can the governor of any state step in and run the school system?

Yep they sure can.

LIAR-S.jpg

Actually they can, but only by declaring martial law and an emergency.
And no one should normally let that happen unless there really is a valid emergency.
Which there is not.
But do we trust the police and military to disobey orders from their leaders?
I don't think so?

No political points to be scored. That’s an actual problem that might be difficult to solve.

Will be ignored.

I can score a political point---why do republicans only care about the weekend death toll in Chicago when one of their weapons of war slaughters innocent people in large numbers elsewhere?

Only? Who said only?

Please explain, specifically.

I did.

Republicans don't care when these people need food. They are currently cutting welfare benefits. Republicans don't care when they need housing. Can you show me a GOP piece of legislation being blocked by democrats to build new public housing? The GOP doesn't care if the infrastructure is crumbling---the top 1% can fly right over them potholes in their jets.

Where is the GOP love for Chicago. Please explain, specifically.
The real problem is that the people themselves don't care either. They sit and wait for it to be provided.

Jo

Good thing! You're lousy at doing homework. When was the Inaugration and where does he say HE would do something?

“We’re gonna have to do something about Chicago because what’s happening in Chicago should not be happening in this country,” Trump said.
By Tom Schuba

I proved you lied, how is that me spinning?

Almost all federal spending is military related.
While the military appears only 30% or so, that is fake, achieved by including self funding mandate that is not paid by tax payers, like Social Security, Medicare, and unemployment insurance.
The interest payments on the nation debt also has included as military spending, because almost all past deficit spending was for the military, like WWII, SDI, the invasion of Iraq, etc.
Then much of what appears to be welfare, is actually VA and GIBill, so is also military.
The total spend on the military, of discretionary spending, is actually more like 60%, or greater.

discretionary-spending.png

Do you know the difference between discretionary and total spending? Or do you prefer to not know?

2016-budget-chart-total-spending2-XL.png

2019%20budget-M.png

United States Total Spending Pie Chart for 2019 - Charts

Last edited:

By Tom Schuba

Markle, you are a Trump supporter, which makes you either an uneducated dope, or a man who ignores Trump's pathological lying. Let me try to explain it to you. "We" is the plural form for the personal pronoun, "I". Therefor, when Trump said that "We" will have to do something about Chicago violence, he is referring to himself, and others. Being the president, one can safely assume that he would take the lead among others to do something about Chicago. So, tell, me Markle, just what has Trump done to bring the violence under control in Chicago? Hell, I will make it even easier for you. What has Trump even TRIED to do about the violence in Chicago? In fact, short of declaring martial law and sending in the national guard, there is not a damned thing that he can do about Chicago. If he didn't know that when he said he would do something, then he is ignorant. If he did know that he could not do something, then he is a liar. Which is it?

We should vote for whomever wants to end the War on Drugs, because that is where 90% of US murders come from.
The War on Drugs greatly increased the profitability of dealing drugs, so it is irresistible.
But they can't use banks or call the police for help, so they all have to be armed.
And the result is turf wars.

Yeah, right, legalize all drugs! What could go wrong? :D

They're pretty much legal in the beautiful city of San Francisco.
San%20Francisco%20I-M.png

San_Francisco_s_Dirty_Streets_Scare_Off_Long-time_Convention-S.jpg

By Tom Schuba

Markle, you are a Trump supporter, which makes you either an uneducated dope, or a man who ignores Trump's pathological lying. Let me try to explain it to you. "We" is the plural form for the personal pronoun, "I". Therefor, when Trump said that "We" will have to do something about Chicago violence, he is referring to himself, and others. Being the president, one can safely assume that he would take the lead among others to do something about Chicago. So, tell, me Markle, just what has Trump done to bring the violence under control in Chicago? Hell, I will make it even easier for you. What has Trump even TRIED to do about the violence in Chicago? In fact, short of declaring martial law and sending in the national guard, there is not a damned thing that he can do about Chicago. If he didn't know that when he said he would do something, then he is ignorant. If he did know that he could not do something, then he is a liar. Which is it?

Character%20I-M.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back