7 people shot at a 2-year-old birthday party

I would feel positively nude attending a child's birthday without packing heat.

Was it a setup? Where was the 2-year-old in all of this? Has anybody questioned her? Checked the weapon for her prints? I don't trust this little shit.

I would feel positively nude attending a child's birthday without packing heat.

And nobody wants to attend a child's birthday party nude. Believe me. The police show up. It turns into a whole thing.

The man said..................yep, he needs to stay locked up. Take that reform and shove it.

The shooting happened at 9 pm, the Party could have started at 5pm...

And who in their right mind would read this story and start a thread on it, with their concern being only that a party for a 2 year old was still going on at 9pm, with no concern or mention to 7 people being illegally shot, by a guy with a gun? :dunno:

Prince George County, Maryland. Likely a black birthday party where someone was cheating at a game of Pin the Tail on That Mother Fucking Donkey!

But perhaps not.

And who in their right mind would read this story and start a thread on it, with their concern being only that a party for a 2 year old was still going on at 9pm, with no concern or mention to 7 people being illegally shot, by a guy with a gun? :dunno:
To be fair, the gun is a good thing. It could have been a grenade launcher or flame thrower.

And who in their right mind would read this story and start a thread on it, with their concern being only that a party for a 2 year old was still going on at 9pm, with no concern or mention to 7 people being illegally shot, by a guy with a gun?
Internet psychotics, also known as partisan message-board arguers.

I have them and go to kids parties all the time where the adults use it as another occasion to mingle, and last I knew it's quite normal for adults to hang past 9pm, wtf

Was it a setup? Where was the 2-year-old in all of this? Has anybody questioned her? Checked the weapon for her prints? I don't trust this little shit.

Nor should you......

220px-Stewie_Griffin.png

You're pretty smart. Those people certainly could not have been shot by a guy without a gun. I bet it turns out to be a repeat offender and a person of color. They are by far the kind that does this sort of thing.

We all know why this thread was really created, and a couple posters have already taken the bait.

Prince George County, Maryland. Likely a black birthday party where someone was cheating at a game of Pin the Tail on That Mother Fucking Donkey!

But perhaps not.

You were correct in your assessment that the shooting had something to do with the "young and vibrant culture." The demographics of Camp Springs is 74.28% African American.

We all know why this thread was really created, and a couple posters have already taken the bait.
Yep! It sure is turning out to be a "showing off of true colors" thread event!

Likely a gang shooting.....likely a guy who should have been in jail....likely a guy who has a long history of crime and violence released over and over by a democrat judge......

This bears all the hallmarks of typical black male gun violence. That's why it will be buried and never labeled a mass shooting or domestic terrorism.

Forum List

Back