70% of covid in Dem run Chicago ARE BLACKS! Racial oppression

Trump say it!! CHICAGO HAS BEEN RUN BY DEMOCRATS FOR 70 years!

and your life gets worse! Not better! STOP VOTING FOR DEMOCRATS!

let’s say you Biff_Poindexter Lysistrata rightwinger

I'm not African-American. However, But why would an African-American vote for the republicans?
Because blacks have been screaming of racial oppression for years under democrat leadership.. lol 70% are dying they make up 30% of the the residents! What are you democrats doing to them?
What have the republicans ever done for them? What have the republicans ever done for anyone?
What law did republicans put forward that didn’t include blacks? Lol wtf are you taking about? Are you saying blacks aren’t equal to you? And need to be treated differently because they are blacks??

DUDE SLAVERY OVVVERRRRRR CIVIL RIGHTS WAS PASSED! You democrats gotta start treating blacks equally

WTF are you talking about? Just about all of the laws put forward by republicans have hurt a wide spectrum of people, mostly deliberately. Who have republicans helped except for white heterosexual "Christian" right-wing males, whose asses they bend over to kiss? What have the two whores in the White House done for anyone who doesn't fit this description?
You just ignored the evidence of racism and attacked republicans who are no where near inner city black Chicago.. would you like to have a conversation or are you trolling?
Post #11 proves my point in post #10.
I’m hoping more blacks like Candace Owens keep speaking out about the NEW evolved him
Crow laws democrats have created to destroy black lives, they now use blacks to implement these policies

Trump say it!! CHICAGO HAS BEEN RUN BY DEMOCRATS FOR 70 years!

and your life gets worse! Not better! STOP VOTING FOR DEMOCRATS!

let’s say you Biff_Poindexter Lysistrata rightwinger

I'm not African-American. However, But why would an African-American vote for the republicans?
Because blacks have been screaming of racial oppression for years under democrat leadership.. lol 70% are dying they make up 30% of the the residents! What are you democrats doing to them?
What have the republicans ever done for them? What have the republicans ever done for anyone?
What law did republicans put forward that didn’t include blacks? Lol wtf are you taking about? Are you saying blacks aren’t equal to you? And need to be treated differently because they are blacks??

DUDE SLAVERY OVVVERRRRRR CIVIL RIGHTS WAS PASSED! You democrats gotta start treating blacks equally

WTF are you talking about? Just about all of the laws put forward by republicans have hurt a wide spectrum of people, mostly deliberately. Who have republicans helped except for white heterosexual "Christian" right-wing males, whose asses they bend over to kiss? What have the two whores in the White House done for anyone who doesn't fit this description?
You just ignored the evidence of racism and attacked republicans who are no where near inner city black Chicago.. would you like to have a conversation or are you trolling?
Post #11 proves my point in post #10.
I’m hoping more blacks like Candace Owens keep speaking out about the NEW evolved him
Crow laws democrats have created to destroy black lives, they now use blacks to implement these policies
The Democrat party is like a religious cult. You march in step or you're gonna catch hell. This guy is getting all kinds of flak.

Forum List

Back