70% of those infected with Kung Flu wore masks, followed CDC guidelines.

Funny how Republicans spent so much time trying to downplay COV-19, and then get in the front of the line to get the vaccine...

===
r/PoliticalHumor - Funny how all these people who have spent the past year insisting, on national television, that this virus wasn’t a big deal made sure they were at the front of the line for the vaccine.
I already got my flu shot, dont need one for the leftysniffles.....and wasn't Sleepy Joe actually the first in line?
Don't think he got it yet BUT he NEVER called it a hoax like all your republican friends did NOW the morons want to be protected from the hoax???
What is to be protected from? If you don't have any symptoms the last thing you want is a new vaccine that might cause your immune system to take off. The thing I want to be protected from is liberals.
then you keep it up brownie The man who owns the condo next to me here in Fla just passed away from covid On vent for 2 weeks Kds came home from college They have it too He was in great shape and 59 Let your conscience be your guide
so smart guy, how'd he get it if he was following the rules? you fks can't ever explain that. amazing. like the daily death count is still 8,000 the same as it was all the way back to 2017. why?

BTW, the funniest thing is that you all think you can control something you can't see. it's hilarious stupid fk.
The only thing that is hilarious is that you refuse to listen to the medical community and think that you are smarter than them. Your silly and mentally uneducated logic is typical of most trump followers.
And yet, all the facts and statistics bear us out over the libber 'experts". Such silly and uneducated logic yet the facts back us up.
Then you should do things your way and not follow the guidelines.
Tell that to your Gestapo Governors.

Where do you get your info from? Certainly not from the medical profession or news sources.

Search Results
Web results
COVID-19 Hospitalizations Hit Record Highs. Where ... - NPR
www.npr.org › sections › health-shots › 2020/11/10 › co...

Nov 10, 2020 — Seriously ill COVID-19 patients are starting to fill up hospital beds in record ... With the virus now surging across the country, experts warn that the impact ... COVID-19 patients can be more labor intensive because health care ...

“Excess Death” Data Point to Pandemic's True Toll | CDC
www.cdc.gov › cdcresponse › accomplishments › exces...

Oct 27, 2020 — Since the pandemic began, Lauren and a team at NCHS have been developing ways to make sure those numbers are available rapidly and are ...
read the Excess Death material and no where does it state the average death rate increased. Now I may have missed it and you can merely pull that data from the link to prove me wrong. So please, show me from that link where the average death rate increased from the decades known count? Please show me your brilliance.

Where do you get your info from? Certainly not from the medical profession or news sources.

Search Results
Web results

Nov 10, 2020 — Seriously ill COVID-19 patients are starting to fill up hospital beds in record ... With the virus now surging across the country, experts warn that the impact ... COVID-19 patients can be more labor intensive because health care ...

Oct 27, 2020 — Since the pandemic began, Lauren and a team at NCHS have been developing ways to make sure those numbers are available rapidly and are ...
read the Excess Death material and no where does it state the average death rate increased. Now I may have missed it and you can merely pull that data from the link to prove me wrong. So please, show me from that link where the average death rate increased from the decades known count? Please show me your brilliance.
The death rate from this disease has increased dramatically and that is the point of this discussion.
If you want to dance, then dance.

Search Results
Web results

The death rate from this disease has increased dramatically and that is the point of this discussion.
The US death rate just decreased to 1.7% yesterday and has been declining for the past 6 months. Again Worldmeters

Search Results
Web results

Stop listening to your wacko propaganda sources of the media.

Conservatives have recovered from trump's denials, now recognize the seriousness of the disease, and are responding accordingly.
Trump has been correct from the beginning

its up to the states to decide their shutdown proceedures

but money from Uncle Santa Claus will not last forever

sooner or later the baby hitlers will have to let their people go back to work

Trump has never been correct, in business or in politics. He's a loser, and a very bad loser.

Spoken by some who is very, very envious!

LOL He's fat, he's ugly, he is hated and he as two and going on three failed marriages. He's in debt, he's soon to be indicted and has lost his mind. No, I am not envious of this person who has put millions of Americans into poverty due to his incompetent and callous lies about the pandemic, and so many families who suffer the lose of parents, siblings and children.

You need to stop catching so much rye! You're drunk!

I'm fat, I am ugly, and I am married to the same woman for almost 38 years. I am in debt but no one is going to to indict me or Trump for that matter. The millions of Americans put into poverty are the blue state governors. I should know, I have a liberal Democrat governor. Trump only repeated what he was told by his vaunted COVID council. When he departed from their recommendations it is because it made perfect sense. A man that works for me lost his wife and mother of his two children to COVID. He still is a conservative and I am sure he voted for Trump over Joe Xiden.

BTW, the word is "loss" like your integrity .

I'm not fat, I'm not ugly and I'm married to the same women for 46 years. I'm not in debt and in fact have assets well beyond the above average citizen: in property, in stocks, in bonds and in cash. I don't drink rye, I don't drink hard liquor, I don't drink beer - I prefer a glass of wine maybe once a month or less with dinner and I still work out on a treadmill and light weights.

Oh, and I'm not captious like you.

You are still an idiot!

Idiots don't attend and graduate from CAL. Idiots do pretend to be Admirals and lie sense they lack the capability of writing clear, concise arguments; and BTW, your post above is a logical fallacy. BTW2, look up captious and grow up.

My dog graduated from CAL. You are an idiot of the highest caliber. Goodbye moron. Enjoy the loss of someone you care about.

Oh Fuck You, you really are a piece of shit.

My experience suggests the best way to avoid catching Wuhan is to avoid indoor gatherings.
I travel all around the country as a side job and play bar music as a primary job. Almost all gigs canceled in 2020 but I’ve continued traveling on the other job. For over 30 years I’ve never gone this far into the season without having contracted at least a cold by now. Not this year. Process of elimination suggests the indoor events are the culprit.
Of course all of this should be moot by now as we should have naturally been over this already. But democrat gov’s and their lockdowns are only delaying the process.
It only stands to reason that isolation will nearly eliminate most communicable diseases. However if it becomes a matter of course, eventually everyone will lose their herd immunity and you will see mass die offs due to minor disease. Don't be naive and fall for all of this "end of the world" garbage. Go on with your life, the sky is not falling and this is just so much sensationalized crap.
You can go ahead and live your life while at least trying to minimize risk of getting COVID.

I'm not a shut in but I take precautions. I have had asthma since i was a kid and don't want to risk getting a potentially severe pulmonary infection
There is a vulnerable population, of which you are a member. You take necessary precautions, as you should. The vast majority of the population is not fatally vulnerable and will recover just as they would with a common cold or flu. Please , do keep yourself safe. Merry Christmas.
you do realize that if you follow some simple precautions as well that you could possible prevent a vulnerable person from getting sick and possibly dying right?
But the onus should be on the vulnerable person.

it's really not that onerous to wear a mask in a store.

it's a minor inconvenience at best
How's the view of that lemming in front of you?
you do know that whole lemming over the cliff thing is a myth don't you?
Not in your case. Answer the question, how's that view.

My experience suggests the best way to avoid catching Wuhan is to avoid indoor gatherings.
I travel all around the country as a side job and play bar music as a primary job. Almost all gigs canceled in 2020 but I’ve continued traveling on the other job. For over 30 years I’ve never gone this far into the season without having contracted at least a cold by now. Not this year. Process of elimination suggests the indoor events are the culprit.
Of course all of this should be moot by now as we should have naturally been over this already. But democrat gov’s and their lockdowns are only delaying the process.
It only stands to reason that isolation will nearly eliminate most communicable diseases. However if it becomes a matter of course, eventually everyone will lose their herd immunity and you will see mass die offs due to minor disease. Don't be naive and fall for all of this "end of the world" garbage. Go on with your life, the sky is not falling and this is just so much sensationalized crap.
You can go ahead and live your life while at least trying to minimize risk of getting COVID.

I'm not a shut in but I take precautions. I have had asthma since i was a kid and don't want to risk getting a potentially severe pulmonary infection
There is a vulnerable population, of which you are a member. You take necessary precautions, as you should. The vast majority of the population is not fatally vulnerable and will recover just as they would with a common cold or flu. Please , do keep yourself safe. Merry Christmas.
you do realize that if you follow some simple precautions as well that you could possible prevent a vulnerable person from getting sick and possibly dying right?
You sound like Fauci, the CDC/WHO/DNC You COULD get covid and POTENTIALLY die if the third blue moon of the year fall on Friday the 13th. But if you wear a mask, you COULD POTENTIALLY save some old codgers life. How about this. Come up with some actual SCIENCE and not just a bunch of moronic democrat governors and reps saying science and you will get some factual WILL, DOES verbs. For crying out loud. WA governor Jay Inslee was on the news last night saying "Because of the NEW science and because we are doing so well, we will be opening our schools." C'mon, Jay, you moron. We've been locked down with mask mandates for a month and a half now and cases are still spiking. How about that NEW science.
No I sound like a guy who has chronic asthma and who listens to Doctors he knows and trusts.

I have among my friends 2 ER docs and a retired infectious disease dr/ pathologist who know a fuck of a lot more than you do
I'll call your 4 docs and raise you 5. Take it down the road moron.

Search Results
Web results

You are a lying sack of shit.

The US death rate was at 4.6% early on. It is now 1.77%.

Search Results
Web results

It was nearly 8% in NY and NJ with Killer Cuomo running the show early on.

Search Results
Web results

It was nearly 8% in NY and NJ with Killer Cuomo running the show early on.
And the idiots on the left were singing his praises.

Dont forget he wrote a book in the middle of it to make a quick buck telling morons how he kicked COVID ass.

The question is irrelevant because lemmings do not run off cliffs.

You sound like Fauci, the CDC/WHO/DNC You COULD get covid and POTENTIALLY die if the third blue moon of the year fall on Friday the 13th. But if you wear a mask, you COULD POTENTIALLY save some old codgers life. How about this. Come up with some actual SCIENCE and not just a bunch of moronic democrat governors and reps saying science and you will get some factual WILL, DOES verbs. For crying out loud. WA governor Jay Inslee was on the news last night saying "Because of the NEW science and because we are doing so well, we will be opening our schools." C'mon, Jay, you moron. We've been locked down with mask mandates for a month and a half now and cases are still spiking. How about that NEW science.
No I sound like a guy who has chronic asthma and who listens to Doctors he knows and trusts.

I have among my friends 2 ER docs and a retired infectious disease dr/ pathologist who know a fuck of a lot more than you do
I'll call your 4 docs and raise you 5. Take it down the road moron.
it 3 doctors you see where I used the slash mark?

and those 3 people know a fuck of a lot more than you.

I wonder why people working with viruses in a lab where there are no coughing or sneezing people wear hermeticaly-sealed suits?

ccelebritiesKH-COMPOSITE-BAT-SCIENTIST-775x385.jpg

'70% of those infected with Kung Flu wore masks, followed CDC guidelines.'

W H A T? CDC guidelines did not stop a microscopic virus created in a CCP lab and unleashed on the world? Evidently the virus did not read and heed the CDC's continuously-changing guidelines.

The question is irrelevant because lemmings do not run off cliffs.
Your blanket statement is false. Do some research, they do, on occasion of overpopulation (every 3 or 4 years according to Animal Planet) run off of cliffs and swim out to sea resulting in death. Geez, I am getting tired of educating you morons. Look it up and GET FACTS, not poll numbers to make a point. So, it is not irrelevant, How's the view?

Search Results
Web results

then why can't you show the death rate change figures?

Forum List

Back