70% of those infected with Kung Flu wore masks, followed CDC guidelines.

The garbage you spew is dangerous. People read that and it reinforces the stupid things they think, and do stupid shit and they get sick and DIE

And the virus rages on...screwing everything up

So yea....SHUT THE FUCK UP
Again, more typical lib anti democratic nonsense

like the man said, societies that burn books eventually burn people

The garbage you spew is dangerous. People read that and it reinforces the stupid things they think, and do stupid shit and they get sick and DIE

And the virus rages on...screwing everything up

So yea....SHUT THE FUCK UP
Again, more typical lib anti democratic nonsense

like the man said, societies that burn books eventually burn people
Your rhetoric has already "burned" 300,000 people moron

Your rhetoric has already "burned" 300,000 people moron
Not at all

the chinese virus killed some of them but other causes killed the rest that libs blamed on the wuflu

but in any case lib censorship by Big Brother is not the answer

Tell me again how we have to wear masks......

Masks are not a panacea but you do have to follow certain procedures

Most people I see using them have their noses hanging out or they touch the outside of the mask then rub their eyes or touch their faces.

So don't touch the mask then touch your face. when you take the mask off you have to thoroughly wash your hands before you touch your face.

It ain't rocket science
Ridiculous

When required to wear the mask EVERYWHERE AND ALLDAY it is a literal impossibility to never touch the mask or to wash your hands every time you do.

Rejoin us in reality.

Most people die in hospital, somehow many still go there. Anyway. there are many factors in this situation: wrong mask, wear it wrong .....

it pisses me off to no end. Dems use mask to attack Trump. Mask is not the be all end all. If they think mask is the silver bullet, they will find out in a hurry after 100 days.
Nobody says it is a silver bullet, so stop spreading that BS. They say that a mask, social distancing, and crowd avoidance is very helpful, and common sense rules the day on that. But y'all keep doing what trump says and does and don't bother doing any thinking because he does it for you.
Then why are the vast majority of those infected mask wearers?

They lied?
Yep

So you agree the data you are citing is bullshit?

I

The logic is obvious actually. Masks don’t eliminate the possibility of contracting the virus. What they do, however, is greatly lower the risk of someone Infected passing it on. This matters because half of the people with the virus are asymptotic. Anyone else with the virus doesn’t have symptoms the first week.

I also want to call out how pathetic you people are with scientific research. You ignore any research that doesn’t fit your narrative and cherry pick shit like this that does. You’re all children.
If they “greatly lower the risk “ of getting infected, why is it that 70% of those infected wore masks?
They reduce the risk of passing it on to other people idiot. More importantly, no one ever said wearing masks would eliminate the spread completely. They said it would CONTROL how much it spreads. The CDC has already established this with their findings. Just because you’re a child who cherry picks studies to fit your narrative doesn’t mean these studies don’t exist.
The fact 70% of those infected wore masks AND followed CDC guidelines proves your talking points wrong.
Uh no because no one ever said the idea was perfect because nothing is. Either way, the science shows it helps CURB the spread.
If masks helped curb the spread 70% of those infected wouldn’t report being avid mask wearers

Why not? They don't want to appear irresponsible like you dickheads!

Most people I see using them have their noses hanging out or they touch the outside of the mask then rub their eyes or touch their faces.

So don't touch the mask then touch your face. when you take the mask off you have to thoroughly wash your hands before you touch your face.

It ain't rocket science
Ridiculous

When required to wear the mask EVERYWHERE AND ALLDAY it is a literal impossibility to never touch the mask or to wash your hands every time you do.

Rejoin us in reality.
It's not impossible. Hand sanitizer is readily available or very easy to make. Laziness does not equate to impossible.

I

The logic is obvious actually. Masks don’t eliminate the possibility of contracting the virus. What they do, however, is greatly lower the risk of someone Infected passing it on. This matters because half of the people with the virus are asymptotic. Anyone else with the virus doesn’t have symptoms the first week.

I also want to call out how pathetic you people are with scientific research. You ignore any research that doesn’t fit your narrative and cherry pick shit like this that does. You’re all children.
If they “greatly lower the risk “ of getting infected, why is it that 70% of those infected wore masks?
They reduce the risk of passing it on to other people idiot. More importantly, no one ever said wearing masks would eliminate the spread completely. They said it would CONTROL how much it spreads. The CDC has already established this with their findings. Just because you’re a child who cherry picks studies to fit your narrative doesn’t mean these studies don’t exist.
The fact 70% of those infected wore masks AND followed CDC guidelines proves your talking points wrong.
Uh no because no one ever said the idea was perfect because nothing is. Either way, the science shows it helps CURB the spread.
If masks helped curb the spread 70% of those infected wouldn’t report being avid mask wearers
Avid mask wearers? Lol they say that huh? Either way your point is stupid. People don’t wear masks at all times. They can get it that way.

The people around here are avid mask wearers.

Every time I go into the Hermitage PA Walmart, every one has a mask- associates as well as customers.

If making sure that WMT customer have masks was supposed to eliminate Corona Virus, it just hasn't happened.

Every time I go to Walmart, I see bout 20% of the people not covering their nose or not wearing their mask in the store at all!

It ain't rocket science
Ridiculous

Rejoin us in reality.
It's not impossible. Hand sanitizer is readily available or very easy to make. Laziness does not equate to impossible.
Because covid cooties can't gather on that container after you touch it lol.

Such narrow minded nonsense. From bathroom doors to faucet handles to bathroom drying dispensaries..... the list goes on and on.

It's amazing you fear mongers ever leave your own house

It ain't rocket science
Ridiculous

Rejoin us in reality.

Such narrow minded nonsense. From bathroom doors to faucet handles to bathroom drying dispensaries..... the list goes on and on.

And yet I manage a mostly normal day without having to touch any of those things and while wearing a mask. In fact, it is in wearing the mask that I can have a mostly normal day.

i don't want to catch a deadly disease that is killing 3,000 people A DAY. Terrorists killed that many just one time and you happily went along with standing up an entire government department and getting undressed at the airport as a result. That number of people are dying every day and you can't find a way to wear a fucking mask?

I

Avid mask wearers? Lol they say that huh? Either way your point is stupid. People don’t wear masks at all times. They can get it that way.

The people around here are avid mask wearers.

Every time I go into the Hermitage PA Walmart, every one has a mask- associates as well as customers.

If making sure that WMT customer have masks was supposed to eliminate Corona Virus, it just hasn't happened.

Every time I go to Walmart, I see bout 20% of the people not covering their nose or not wearing their mask in the store at all!
And that's why we are losing an American every, what is now, 30 seconds?

It ain't rocket science
Ridiculous

Rejoin us in reality.

And yet I manage a mostly normal day without having to touch any of those things and while wearing a mask. In fact, it is in wearing the mask that I can have a mostly normal day.

i don't want to catch a deadly disease that is killing 3,000 people A DAY. Terrorists killed that many just one time and you happily went along with standing up an entire government department and getting undressed at the airport as a result. That number of people are dying every day and you can't find a way to wear a fucking mask?
Invoking 9/11? Really??
What a tard

And I do wear a mask. I have NO CHOICE

Nobody that I heard speak has said that wearing a mask is a cure-all. If 70 out of a group of 100 wear masks, there is a better chance of the mask-wearers catching the virus than if all wear masks.
It is common sense and not a political issue. What the medical profession has said is that wearing a mask, social distancing, group avoidance together is the safest approach. This advice has been thrown at you and your uninformed ilk ad nausea and it is the smart thing to do, unless you aren't smart, yes?
It is ok for you to do the right social thing for your fellow Americans unless you have the trump ego. He thinks that it messes up his hair and he doesn't give a shit about what happens to us anyway.

Do you trust Fauci? I do. He said don't wear one.

Fauci, very early in the crisis along with others, may have said whatever. However, since research proved differently as you are aware, Fauci and others changed their tune. Early on, and today, they
promote a protocol supporting mask-wearing, social distancing, crowd avoidance to give you a better chance of avoiding this disease. Is it a catch-all? Hell no, but it makes sense and you do not make sense.

Nobody that I heard speak has said that wearing a mask is a cure-all. If 70 out of a group of 100 wear masks, there is a better chance of the mask-wearers catching the virus than if all wear masks.
It is common sense and not a political issue. What the medical profession has said is that wearing a mask, social distancing, group avoidance together is the safest approach. This advice has been thrown at you and your uninformed ilk ad nausea and it is the smart thing to do, unless you aren't smart, yes?
It is ok for you to do the right social thing for your fellow Americans unless you have the trump ego. He thinks that it messes up his hair and he doesn't give a shit about what happens to us anyway.
hey stupid,stop listening to the idiot box in the living room.if you did and actually looked at alternative media sources not controlled by the corporate controlled media,you would know that you are babbling,that numerous doctors acorss the country have said masks are useless and this virus is a hoax,its no worse than the common flu chalie.LOL
Hey stupid, use some common sense for a change.

FROM THE OP LINK....

Infection with COVID-19 despite wearing protective measures has been recorded, with even medical professionals equipped with maximal personal protective equipment (PPE) occasionally contracting the virus.

Despite this, face masks are still shown to be the most effective means of slowing the spread of the virus, and medical bodies worldwide recommend wearing them and maintaining social distancing measures.

Also, Facebook fact-checker reviewed this study and was able to highlight some flaws:
"The comparison made in the claim cannot evaluate mask effectiveness in reducing the spread of COVID-19, because the study that the claim is based on included many more people who wear masks than people who didn’t," the fact-checker. "Of the 314 individuals surveyed in the study, only 11 never wore masks. Because the group sizes are so uneven, a comparison of the proportion of people who tested positive for COVID-19 who wore masks and who didn’t would show mask wearers to be the majority
Facebook fact checker? :laughing0301:

314 infected people surveyed.....70% of them wore masks.

Facebook “Factchecker”: They over sampled mask wearers.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
their study trial group only had 11 people in it, that did not ever wear a mask...and 303 people in the study group that did.... a more informed study would be half of the study group as mask wears, and half the study group of maskless deniers.

from what I've heard, non mask wearers are TWO TIMES likely to catch the corona virus than mask wearers.

btw, your article says the mask wears, wore their masks in public, except when eating out... these studies show that most mask wearers that catch covid, ate out in a restaurant, where they took their mask off.
You talk a lot about "what I've heard"..........this study and that study....and yet you bring zero to back any of it up.

The study in the OP is pretty straightforward, so you are having to lie to try to spin it. 314 infected people were studied, 70% were mask wearers and followers of CDC guidlines.

End of story. You can't lie your way to changing those facts.

FROM THE OP LINK....

Infection with COVID-19 despite wearing protective measures has been recorded, with even medical professionals equipped with maximal personal protective equipment (PPE) occasionally contracting the virus.

Despite this, face masks are still shown to be the most effective means of slowing the spread of the virus, and medical bodies worldwide recommend wearing them and maintaining social distancing measures.

Also, Facebook fact-checker reviewed this study and was able to highlight some flaws:
"The comparison made in the claim cannot evaluate mask effectiveness in reducing the spread of COVID-19, because the study that the claim is based on included many more people who wear masks than people who didn’t," the fact-checker. "Of the 314 individuals surveyed in the study, only 11 never wore masks. Because the group sizes are so uneven, a comparison of the proportion of people who tested positive for COVID-19 who wore masks and who didn’t would show mask wearers to be the majority

their study trial group only had 11 people in it, that did not ever wear a mask...and 303 people in the study group that did.... a more informed study would be half of the study group as mask wears, and half the study group of maskless deniers.

from what I've heard, non mask wearers are TWO TIMES likely to catch the corona virus than mask wearers.

btw, your article says the mask wears, wore their masks in public, except when eating out... these studies show that most mask wearers that catch covid, ate out in a restaurant, where they took their mask off.
Exactly. In person dining has been identified as one of the most prevalent ways to catch the virus...and these "mask wearers" engaged in that activity...so...ya...bullshit
It has? By who? Let's see the data.

FROM THE OP LINK....

You talk a lot about "what I've heard"..........this study and that study....and yet you bring zero to back any of it up.

The study in the OP is pretty straightforward, so you are having to lie to try to spin it. 314 infected people were studied, 70% were mask wearers and followers of CDC guidlines.

As I said earlier, 314 infected people out of how many millions of cases?

I

Why not? They don't want to appear irresponsible like you dickheads!
I don't give a shit about "appearances" asswipe. The science isn't there to require masks.

FROM THE OP LINK....

As I said earlier, 314 infected people out of how many millions of cases?
Apparently you don't have a clue how studies are conducted.

How many people are polled out of tens of millions of voters to get a fairly accurate reading of political races?

If only our betters (mayors, governors, presidents, medical "experts," etc.) would be honest with us and tell us that they do not actually know what works & what doesn't.

Then maybe we would be more liable to follow their "guesses."

Do masks help?
Do lockdowns help?
Is 6 feet apart enough?
Does the vaccine have serious side effects?
Do we have to take the vaccine very year?
Is there some way to keep the economy open so that people can work and make some money?
Is there any danger of the virus being on the mail and packages that we receive?
Can infected restaurant workers pass along the disease when they prepare food?

Is the situation hopeless, and no matter what we do, some of us will contract the virus, and some will not?

P.S. I think that it would help if people would stop accusing the Dems of exaggerating the horror of this virus so that they can better control us. Maybe some are. I do not know. But surely all the suffering that we see on TV cannot all be fake. Surely, most healthcare workers are not lying about the dreadful conditions in overcrowded hospitals.

I really, really, really hope that President Biden (and his advisers, of course) can find some rational way to stop this nightmare.

Forum List

Back