7147 Planet Fitness cancels woman's membership after her complaints of transgender woman in locker r

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Planet Fitness cancels woman's membership after her complaints of transgender woman in locker room

A Midland County woman's gym membership was canceled after she refused to stop telling fellow gym members "a man" was using the woman's locker room.

If no one cares what restroom/locker room they use then what is the problem with the tranny using the restroom that fits their actual gender? Why does a tranny think they need to use a restroom that they "identify" with?

This is just of an issue of deviant behavior that those who love to force deviant behavior onto society created.

I don't care if a man thinks he is a woman, but don't try and tell me that is normal behavior.

I just joined PF, I wish I would have read this article first.

Planet Fitness cancels woman's membership after her complaints of transgender woman in locker room

A Midland County woman's gym membership was canceled after she refused to stop telling fellow gym members "a man" was using the woman's locker room.

If no one cares what restroom/locker room they use then what is the problem with the tranny using the restroom that fits their actual gender? Why does a tranny think they need to use a restroom that they "identify" with?

This is just of an issue of deviant behavior that those who love to force deviant behavior onto society created.

I don't care if a man thinks he is a woman, but don't try and tell me that is normal behavior.

I just joined PF, I wish I would have read this article first.
Free market.

Planet Fatness is a joke. They call themselves the "no judgement zone" and they are....BY A MASSIVE MARGIN....the most judgemental and discriminating gym on Earth.

They've kicked people out for being "too fit".
They've kicked people out for lifting too heavy of weights.
They reward gym members with PIZZA AND CAKE.

I could go on for days about the insanity of Planet Fatness.

The "gym" is one of the most perfect metaphors of modern liberalism.

Bucs90 lost his membership for being a dork and cursing out the kiosk clerk.

And you lost yours by doing curls in the squat rack. You're "that guy" and you know it.
I am not the guy who oil himself up and had another guy taking pictures of you posing in front of the mirrors.

You at the gym

images-1.jpeg

Planet Fatness is a joke. They call themselves the "no judgement zone" and they are....BY A MASSIVE MARGIN....the most judgemental and discriminating gym on Earth.

They've kicked people out for being "too fit".
They've kicked people out for lifting too heavy of weights.
They reward gym members with PIZZA AND CAKE.

I could go on for days about the insanity of Planet Fatness.

The "gym" is one of the most perfect metaphors of modern liberalism.

Planet Fitness sounds like the liberal version of capitalism. They have a nice little gimmick and collect your money while providing you zero benefit. No doubt the owners are laughing all the way to the bank.

PlanetFitness is a good deal financially with good equipment and hundreds if not thousands of locations.

I see jknowgood is out and about.
dogtail-gif.75642

Forum List

Back