72 years ago today, the U.S. dropped 15 kilotons of freedom onto Japan

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Here's to hoping we never have to do that again and to thanking God we have the right man in place as president to protect us if we do

:beer:

hiroshima-.jpg

North Korea wants nukes. That's fine with me. Send them a half dozen!

We incinerated two Japanese cities with "freedom"? The Japanese were defeated on land and sea but Truman refused to negotiate terms of surrender even while the Japanese were desperate enough to try to negotiate with U.S. ally at the time, Joe Stalin. Timid dummy Harry Truman didn't have a freaking clue and the egg heads who dodged responsibility for making the monstrosity were actually pressuring the president to use it on sub-humans just to see how it would work. Everything we think we know about the atomic bombing on Nagasaki and Hroshima is propaganda created by the Truman administration.

We incinerated two Japanese cities with "freedom"? The Japanese were defeated on land and sea but Truman refused to negotiate terms of surrender even while the Japanese were desperate enough to try to negotiate with U.S. ally at the time, Joe Stalin. Timid dummy Harry Truman didn't have a freaking clue and the egg heads who dodged responsibility for making the monstrosity were actually pressuring the president to use it on sub-humans just to see how it would work. Everything we think we know about the atomic bombing on Nagasaki and Hroshima is propaganda created by the Truman administration.
Once again for terminally stupid and brain dead I have SOURCE DOCUMENTS that prove Japan did not offer to surrender. all they offered was a ceasefire a return of all land they captured what little was left except in China and no troops in Japan. Even after one nuke Japan did not OFFER TO SURRENDER. The second Nuke forced the Emperor to intervene and even after he surrendered the Army staged a coup to stop it. All proven by SOURCE DOCUMENTS.

Why is is it that when I read your post I keep seeing this????
crying.jpeg

Once again for terminally stupid and brain dead I have SOURCE DOCUMENTS that prove Japan did not offer to surrender. all they offered was a ceasefire a return of all land they captured what little was left except in China and no troops in Japan. Even after one nuke Japan did not OFFER TO SURRENDER. The second Nuke forced the Emperor to intervene and even after he surrendered the Army staged a coup to stop it. All proven by SOURCE DOCUMENTS.
I am so tired of reading how the poor poor little bitty innocent Japanese were victims of American over aggression. What annoys the holy hell out of me is that people actually believe that crap. I am glad we did it. in the balance of things, they deserved it. Karma.

Here's to hoping we never have to do that again and to thanking God we have the right man in place as president to protect us if we do
What a horrible way to show to the world who is the boss. Cost millions of civilians deaths and millions to suffer. And 72 years don't seem to be enough to admit what a inhuman action it was. One of the pilots even said a few years ago it didn't cost him one sleepless night.... It's just shocking.

Pilot who dropped atomic bomb on Hiroshima dies with no regrets | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:

hiroshima-.jpg
What a horrible way to show who is the boss in the world. Cost millions of civilians deaths and millions to suffer. And 72 years seem not to be enough to admit what a inhuman act it was. One of the pilots even said a few years ago it didn't cost him one sleepless night....

Pilot who dropped atomic bomb on Hiroshima dies with no regrets | Daily Mail Online
It's called loyalty. Not a thing with which your ilk have familiarity. Its your value system that leads to your troubles. Here's a formula to make it easier on you.

1,000,000 enemy < 1 loyal countryman.

Think instead, of all the atrocities the Japanese committed since the invasion of Manchuria, and the outrage that fueled the American Oil embargo that eventualy drove Japan to join with Nazi and Italian fascist and attacked the US. That rotten heart of evil was bombed to oblivion in Hiroshima, and it took Nagasaki to convince these evil swine they were done. Save your tears for the victims of horrible crimes and war mongering aggression of the imperial Japanese.

What a horrible way to show to the world who is the boss. Cost millions of civilians deaths and millions to suffer. And 72 years don't seem to be enough to admit what a inhuman action it was. One of the pilots even said a few years ago it didn't cost him one sleepless night....

I agree with you more often than not

But on this we part ways

A few thousand AMERICAN marines > a few million adversaries

Be they Japanese, Iranian, RUSSIAN or whatever

hiroshima-.jpg
Harry Truman?
Absolutely

We used to have REALLY good democrats who were actually worth a shit

I even voted for ZIg Zag Zell ( Zell Miller from GA)
for Governor

Y'all should learn try nominating someone who loves the USA

Who knows, you might actually win a national election :dunno:

hiroshima-.jpg
Harry Truman?
Absolutely

We used to have REALLY good democrats who were actually worth a shit

I even voted for ZIg Zag Zell ( Zell Miller from GA)
for Governor

Y'all should learn try nominating someone who loves the USA

Who knows, you might actually win a national election :dunno:
I don't nominate anyone...

What a horrible way to show to the world who is the boss. Cost millions of civilians deaths and millions to suffer. And 72 years don't seem to be enough to admit what a inhuman action it was. One of the pilots even said a few years ago it didn't cost him one sleepless night.... It's just shocking.

Inhuman? Where are you getting your "millions of civilian deaths and millions to suffer"? That would apply if an invasion of the mainland had occurred, not after the bombs were used.

Was nuclear annihilation legitimate payback for past and potential Japanese atrocities? God help it if it was.

72 years ago today, the U.S. dropped 15 kilotons of freedom onto Japan

boom

and they still didnt get the hint

hiroshima-.jpg
Harry Truman?
i have a dumb question, does anyone believe that cockroaches died when we dropped the bomb?
Come on Rex