74 school shootings in 77 weeks...Worth it's own thread.

Guns account for two thirds of our murders and half of our suicides. Removing the weapon of choice has proved to work at reducing the numbers of both around the world

If you want to remove guns from society feel free to repeal the second amendment.

How about a revision, sort of like we've done with drug laws? You don't have to throw the baby out with the bath water.

Yeah we've seen what the so called war on drugs has achieved. Nothing.

Guns account for two thirds of our murders and half of our suicides. Removing the weapon of choice has proved to work at reducing the numbers of both around the world
Guns are inanimate objects that WILL fire a projectile ONLY when a person pulls the trigger.
Guns kill people no more than hammers cause houses.

Guns don't kill people......People with guns kill people

People kill people with everything and anything they can get their hands or with their bare hands.

Indeed. I'll also note that the cumulative body count of criminals and mentally disturbed people is FAR FAR FAR less than those of brutal totalitarian states which exterminate their own citizens for political reasons.

There's a reason why we have a 2nd Amendment.

It is our first amendment that keeps us from being a brutal totalitarian state....not the second

Well, the Left is intent on destroying that one as well.

I'll note that without the 2nd, the 1st is left unprotected.

The pen is not mightier than the sword.

Guns are inanimate objects that WILL fire a projectile ONLY when a person pulls the trigger.
Guns kill people no more than hammers cause houses.

People kill people with everything and anything they can get their hands or with their bare hands.

You can kill a lot of people a lot faster with a semi auto than you can with you hands. And you can't run away from bullets.

It is our first amendment that keeps us from being a brutal totalitarian state....not the second

In our entire history we have only had one period when the people were justified in rising against a tyrannical government. The government denied freedom, liberty, the right to vote and a fair trial. The government protected terrorists who bombed churches and schools and lynched with impunity

Yet the oppressed did not rely on their second amendment rights, they instead used their first amendment rights along with freedom of assembly

Modern Democracies no longer rely on guns to resolve their grievances

Yet, two out of three choose their trusty guns

If Liberals like yourself hadn't pushed policies that created the SHIT that is doing this, not just at the Precious White Suburban Schools, but in the Minority Areas where most of this Violence happens, maybe everyone would be better off.

You guys have fucked shit up for DECADES and now your only Answer to the Fruits of your Labor is to Remove Constituional Rights and the only way people have to Protect themselves from the Sick Pieces of Shit you've Created.

Hope it was worth the Votes.

The Blood is on your Hands.

You Dishonst Fake Faggot of an Internet Hack.

The Fauxlbert act was Tired like 2 or 3 years ago, Dipshit.

And have a Awesome evening. :thup:

:)

peace...

In our entire history we have only had one period when the people were justified in rising against a tyrannical government. The government denied freedom, liberty, the right to vote and a fair trial. The government protected terrorists who bombed churches and schools and lynched with impunity

Yet the oppressed did not rely on their second amendment rights, they instead used their first amendment rights along with freedom of assembly

You are one Sick Fuck. The Ease with which you Lie is Concerning.

The Fact that you so Joyfully want to Wipe your Ass with the Constitution is Offensive.

Fuck you. :thup:

peace...

Id love to annex some states and let the left have at it....an all lefty society.......... and come back a few years later and do a reality show of trying to survive the utopian jungle!!! What a hoot......of course, wouldn't be part of it without bringing my AK..........but what a rush that would be.:2up:

Then disarm the military.

Yet, two out of three choose their trusty guns

If Liberals like yourself hadn't pushed policies that created the SHIT that is doing this, not just at the Precious White Suburban Schools, but in the Minority Areas where most of this Violence happens, maybe everyone would be better off.

You guys have fucked shit up for DECADES and now your only Answer to the Fruits of your Labor is to Remove Constituional Rights and the only way people have to Protect themselves from the Sick Pieces of Shit you've Created.

Hope it was worth the Votes.

The Blood is on your Hands.

You Dishonst Fake Faggot of an Internet Hack.

The Fauxlbert act was Tired like 2 or 3 years ago, Dipshit.

And have a Awesome evening. :thup:

peace...

Off your meds?

Call 911

There is no need to step on the freedom of law abiding people so as to possibly prevent a crime in the future.

You want a deterrent?

Make all crimes committed while in the possession of a firearm federal crimes and then impose a mandatory life sentence without parole.

If a minor child commits a crime with a firearm then one of the parents serves a life sentence and the child serves with him.

Our military defends our interests around the globe. We do not need them at home. Haven't in 150 years

Our military defends our interests around the globe. We do not need them at home. Haven't in 150 years

Our military is NOT a defensive force.

You are one Sick Fuck. The Ease with which you Lie is Concerning.

The Fact that you so Joyfully want to Wipe your Ass with the Constitution is Offensive.

Fuck you. :thup:

peace...

I encourage you to point out where I lied

Now run away

They already are......at home. DHS and all the other armed agencies of the government can walk into any base tomorrow and take over in 5 minutes!!! How awesome is that?:D

Id love to annex some states and let the left have at it....an all lefty society.......... and come back a few years later and do a reality show of trying to survive the utopian jungle!!! What a hoot......of course, wouldn't be part of it without bringing my AK..........but what a rush that would be.:2up:

I'd like to see righties in control of a large city. Now that would be a disaster.

Don't we already have background checks and waiting periods?

Yes...

They aren't Rational People... They are Liberals... And they are becoming more and more unhinged by the minute.

This Fall and 2016 are not going to be fun for them.

peace...

Don't sweat these miserable cheesedick limpwristers. I spend every moment on here laughing my balls off at them.

Listen.....when the shit hits the fan, assholes like Brian and Rightwing are going to be guarding their stuff with wiffle ball bats and nerf guns. I'll be getting everything I need with a simple knock on the old door!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::up:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back