74 school shootings in 77 weeks...Worth it's own thread.

Germany only locks up 78,000 of its citizens compared to the 2 million the US locks up. (Per capita, they lock up 1 in 1000 while we lock up 1 in 150)

So, no, locking people up is not the solution.

Now, here's the thing with Germany. Lots of gun ownership over there. But what they don't have is gun ownership as a "right". You have to prove you have a need for a gun and you are responsible.

Which is why they had 258 gun murders last year and we had 11,101.

Population of Germany is something like 82 million compared to 316 million.
In 2010 murders and manslaughter in Germany was 2,218.

So they do have their methods to off someone.

Germany and United States Compared by Crime: NationMaster.com
Aren't you glad you don't live in So. Africa?

Citizens in modern democracies no longer rely on armed rebellion to effect change or bring down an unpopular government. The power of a free press, the right to assembly and the right to vote is much more effective

Many countries in Europe have almost no guns, yet maintain all those rights.

Many of the European countries that have "almost no guns" also don't have freedom of speech like we do, such as Germany.

There are also some other European countries that do have as many guns as America, yet don't have mass shootings, like Switzerland.

It might have something to do with their cuilture and how their kids are raised, and other laws like keeping criminals locked up and crazies in mental hospitals. But we don't want to think about all the other factors, we can only focus on pushing the Agenda.

So lets adopt Switzerlands gun laws. Deal?

Many countries in Europe have almost no guns, yet maintain all those rights.

Many of the European countries that have "almost no guns" also don't have freedom of speech like we do, such as Germany.

There are also some other European countries that do have as many guns as America, yet don't have mass shootings, like Switzerland.

It might have something to do with their cuilture and how their kids are raised, and other laws like keeping criminals locked up and crazies in mental hospitals. But we don't want to think about all the other factors, we can only focus on pushing the Agenda.

No.

No.

How about Israel?

No.

Of course not. You're just another that is ok with children being shot in the face at school so that you can have your precious toys.

It'll be a great day when your generation dies off.

Hurry up.

No.

Of course not. You're just another that is ok with children being shot in the face at school so that you can have your precious toys.

Hurry up.
It's a great day now, we don't have braindead leftists taking our guns away and it looks like it's going to stay that way. Yeeeaaah.

Hurry up.
It's a great day now, we don't have braindead leftists taking our guns away and it looks like it's going to stay that way. Yeeeaaah.

And another selfish redneck that is ok with children being shot in the head at school so that she can have her precious toys.

There was another shooting yesterday, I hear. This is becoming commonplace. If I lived in the US, I think I would keep my kids home from school. Too much risk of them becoming the victim of a gun wielding maniac.

No. No it isn't. There are 140,000 schools in the US. There are over 50,000,000 students in the US. The average number of days of instruction is 180 to 185 per year. Do the math and the odds of any given student being shot on any given day of the school year is miniscule. The answer of how to prevent this isn't to disarm the populace in violation of the US Constitution, it's to better protect the schools.

Germany only locks up 78,000 of its citizens compared to the 2 million the US locks up. (Per capita, they lock up 1 in 1000 while we lock up 1 in 150)

So, no, locking people up is not the solution.

Now, here's the thing with Germany. Lots of gun ownership over there. But what they don't have is gun ownership as a "right". You have to prove you have a need for a gun and you are responsible.

Which is why they had 258 gun murders last year and we had 11,101.

Or maybe the Germans are just to organized and prim to go with the whole murder thing.

Different cultures have more of an effect then the availability of firearms to law abiding citizens.

If German criminals wanted guns they could get them.

I can protect my child in my own home, I cannot protect them from gun toting freaks when they are in school.

Protect them with what your mad kung fu skills?

Actually, I don't have a need to protect anyone in my home. We lock our doors at night and have three dogs. We are perfectly safe from gun wielding nutters.

No you're not. A locked door can be breached in under a minute. A window can be broken in a split second. A gun will stop your dogs in their tracks. BTW, everyone believes their dog will protect them if attacked. Studies have proven that sentimental belief wrong. View the 2 videos below if you don't believe me. Now.......30 seconds after the break in with someone standing in your child's room and your dogs dead, what is your next course of action? Words? Good luck.

News9.com Videos - News9.com - Oklahoma City, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports |

News9.com Videos - News9.com - Oklahoma City, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports |

Last edited:

Hurry up.

And another selfish redneck that is ok with children being shot in the head at school so that she can have her precious toys.
We've got a man down over here. Some call 911 stat!

Protect them with what your mad kung fu skills?

Actually, I don't have a need to protect anyone in my home. We lock our doors at night and have three dogs. We are perfectly safe from gun wielding nutters.

No you're not. A locked door can be breached in under a minute. A window can be broken in a split second. A gun will stop your dogs in their tracks. BTW, everyone believes their dog will protect them if attacked. Studies have proven that sentimental belief wrong. View the 2 videos below if you don't believe me. Now.......30 seconds after the break in with someone standing in your child's room and your dogs dead, what is your next course of action? Words? Good luck.

And having a gun in the home has been proven to be more dangerous than not having a firearm in the home. The stats and reality just never agree with you selfish gun babies.

"Results show that regardless of storage practice, type of gun, or number of firearms in the home, having a gun in the home was associated with an increased risk of firearm homicide and firearm suicide in the home. "

Guns in the Home and Risk of a Violent Death in the Home: Findings from a National Study

And having a gun in the home has been proven to be more dangerous than not having a firearm in the home. The stats and reality just never agree with you selfish gun babies.

"Results show that regardless of storage practice, type of gun, or number of firearms in the home, having a gun in the home was associated with an increased risk of firearm homicide and firearm suicide in the home. "

Guns in the Home and Risk of a Violent Death in the Home: Findings from a National Study
Golly, next thing you know there will be a statistic on how owning a car makes it more likely you'll get into an automobile accident.

The bottom line, I'm more concerned with my ability to protect my home than I am with your feelings.

Golly, next thing you know there will be a statistic on how owning a car makes it more likely you'll get into an automobile accident.

The bottom line, I'm more concerned with my ability to protect my home than I am with your feelings.

But the stats show clearly that you are actually putting you and your family at higher risk when you have a gun in the home. You're not protecting anyone. Why do you hate your own family?

bullshit 366,000,000 guns in american homes. homes with guns have no higher incidence than homes without guns . good god you guys are the biggest spin doctors going.

There was another shooting yesterday, I hear. This is becoming commonplace. If I lived in the US, I think I would keep my kids home from school. Too much risk of them becoming the victim of a gun wielding maniac.

No. No it isn't. There are 140,000 schools in the US. There are over 50,000,000 students in the US. The average number of days of instruction is 180 to 185 per year. Do the math and the odds of any given student being shot on any given day of the school year is miniscule. The answer of how to prevent this isn't to disarm the populace in violation of the US Constitution, it's to better protect the schools.

One of the most ridiculous responses I have ever heard regarding school massacres

Forum List

Back