79 Year-Old-Woman Sentenced to 10 Days in Jail for Feeding Stray Cats, Thanks to a City Ordinance

So what is the city doing about all these feral/stray cats & kittens (and dogs for that matter)? Nothing other than hoping they'll drift away or die from malnutrition. Golly, such sensitive humans.

Stray cats are one of the few positive things that occur in cities to help things out. They provide 24/7 pest control (rats, mice, bugs, lizards, snakes), free of charge, and no toxic chemicals.

If housing complex owners were smart (they're not), they would feed and sterilize these cats, and even take them to veterinarians for vaccinations. This would keep the cats on the premises, and doing their job. Housing owners could save the money they waste on human pest control spraying, polluting the grounds, These poisons get washed down sewers anyway, with each rain.

Stray cats attract vermin and county officials have a right to be concerned but it seems that other county officials turn their backs on tens of thousands of people who shit on the sidewalks and sleep with vermin. Once more the (mostly) liberal government agencies pick on the flea to make a point while ignoring the elephant.

Stray cats attract vermin and county officials have a right to be concerned but it seems that other county officials turn their backs on tens of thousands of people who shit on the sidewalks and sleep with vermin. Once more the (mostly) liberal government agencies pick on the flea to make a point while ignoring the elephant.
Stray cats attract vermin

Yeah, rats and mice move in where cats are.

Dumbass.

I welcomed a feral cat family in my barn. They eradicated the mice that had been robbing me and stinking up the place. The price was cheap and I didn't mind feeding them kibble and extra milk from the goats. No additional vermin appeared.

I hate cats. Have shot many feral cats on rural properties in my younger days. They kill native wildlife. Stuff them...or turn them into hats.

But no; jail time for feeding them in an urban setting is just DUMB!!!

Greg

Murdering god's creatures for being what they were made to be is wrong.
Old ladies feeding cats?
Children selling lemonade?

What we need is more government!

Jail them!!!

Judge wants new hearing for Garfield Heights woman given 10 days in Cuyahoga County Jail for feeding stray cats

I hope to god it’s hard time. Feeding stray cats is the single most heinous crime on this planet. She should be thrown in a pit and pummeled with human feces.
Why would you say this? Just wondering.

GOD Bless.... this 79 year old lady...who had the heart of feeding those hungry stray cats!

(((May GOD always be with you kind lady! ))):huddle:

Murdering god's creatures for being what they were made to be is wrong.
Old ladies feeding cats?

Jail them!!!

Judge wants new hearing for Garfield Heights woman given 10 days in Cuyahoga County Jail for feeding stray cats

I hope to god it’s hard time. Feeding stray cats is the single most heinous crime on this planet. She should be thrown in a pit and pummeled with human feces.
Why would you say this? Just wondering.

It’s called sarcasm. Relax and enjoy life bro.

You do know that cats kill rats mice and other rodents don't you?

If cats kill these vermin they do not by definition attract them.

Old ladies feeding cats?

Jail them!!!

Old ladies feeding cats?

Jail them!!!

I'm sure feeding the cats was a serious threat to the community, Cleveland / Garfield heights, Shaker heights, Elyria, Lorain south Euclid all bastions of gang violence and Urban decay. Throw the cat lover in jail LMAO

We can't let anything get in the way of the rat infestation. Cats are tools of patriarchy.

Forum List

Back