8 elected Mississippi politicians switch to the Republican party

K, well this thread got lost in the black hole so y'all have fun, I'm outta here
Youre the one that claimed Mississippi is fucked up because most Blacks lived in Mississippi even though thats not even remotely true and its population is primarily illiterate white republicans. You had trouble making that stick and now youre running. :laughing0301:

K, well this thread got lost in the black hole so y'all have fun, I'm outta here
Youre the one that claimed Mississippi is fucked up because most Blacks lived in Mississippi even though thats not even remotely true and its population is primarily illiterate white republicans. You had trouble making that stick and now youre running. :laughing0301:
I'm running because you are obsessed with hating whites and hes obsessed with hating blacks.

Yes, I miss worded my point earlier....so what. I was simply responding to your asinine trolling. This thread wasn't created to shit on one race or another and that is the black hole it's being sucked into. I want no part of that for the same reason I never post in the race or religion forums.

Y'all have fun wallowing in the mud.

I'm running because you are obsessed with hating whites and hes obsessed with hating blacks.

Yes, I miss worded my point earlier....so what. I was simply responding to your asinine trolling. This thread wasn't created to shit on one race or another and that is the black hole it's being sucked into. I want no part of that for the same reason I never post in the race or religion forums.

Too bad in your self righteous running you forgot you were the one that said this.....

"It's Mississippi. There is LITERALLY NOTHING THERE.
One could argue that southern states struggle because their population is so dumb. Then one has to ask where are most of the nations blacks?

Coincidence?"

So while your claiming someone is wallowing in mud, be sure to get the dried dirt out the crack of your ass.

I don't hate blacks, I hate niggas and he's one stupid ass fucking nigga.

meanwhile-in-mississippi

Not really surprising. Its Mississippi right? Southern Strategy lives on.
Since Mississippi became a U.S. state, it has had 64 governors, including 55 Democrats and 6 Republicans.

^^^from a quick search
Which means what to you? You do realize Mississippi was a confederate state back when dems were todays repubs right? This state is invariably labeled as one of the most racist in the union.
/—-/ Slave trading DemocRATs are not today’s Republicans you lying sack of Hillary.

So if there are more whites what was your point again?

My point is you're a fucking idiot that can't understand population stats.
The claim was that most Blacks live in Mississippi which shows me whites are illiterate that cant figure out that is a false hood.
That was never the claim.

So you can't math or read.

Definitely black
Of course I'm Black. Not youre fault you arent Black like me. So lets try this again. Why is a state that is primarily white so fucked up with repub leaders?

That explains it.

It's hard to discuss college stats with a high school drop out dope smokin' negro.

I find that blacks are a whole lot smarter and more open to intelligent discussion than your typical Trump Cultist. At least blacks aren't as easily fooled by Trump's lies, distorations and message of hate.

Which means what to you? You do realize Mississippi was a confederate state back when dems were todays repubs right? This state is invariably labeled as one of the most racist in the union.
HAHAHAHA.

The old "Switched Sides" lie again.

The ultra Liberal "New Deal" was passes by Jim Crow / Segregationist Democrats.

Democrats didn't stop their racism. They changed their tactics.

85% of Abortionists kill within walking distance of a Black Population Center.

6f9a4570069e923c8170061213d224a4.jpg

thumb_colored-people-are-like-human-weeds-and-need-to-be-5271353.png

HAHAHAHA.

The old "Switched Sides" lie again.

The ultra Liberal "New Deal" was passes by Jim Crow / Segregationist Democrats.

Democrats didn't stop their racism. They changed their tactics.

85% of Abortionists kill within walking distance of a Black Population Center.

View attachment 309310
View attachment 309312
You must be so old you're about to die. Hasnt anyone told you that Jessie is only a leader in you cripple old white rednecks mind? :laugh:

Forum List

Back