8 year old girl climbs Trump wall in 40 seconds

Do you think you could climb Trump's wall?

• Total voters
Give me a million dollars, 150 feet of 2x10, 30 feet of 2x4 and a saw, and I will show you how a woman in high heels and a full length dress can WALK over that wall while carrying a baby.

Give me a million dollars, 150 feet of 2x10, 30 feet of 2x4 and a saw, and I will show you how a woman in high heels and a full length dress can WALK over that wall while carrying a baby.

Oh hell, I can do that for a hell of a lot less money than that!

Hell. I couldn't climb that thing on the best day I ever lived. Good luck to those that try. LOL

Trump claimed his silly wall couldn't be climbed, even by the top mountain climbers. I guess nobody told this 8 year old girl it couldn't be done.

Trump Boasted That His Border Wall Was 'Virtually Impenetrable.' Then an 8-Year-Old Girl Climbed a Replica
View attachment 283807

1. Sure, with the right equipment, and professional help.

2. So, then, it won't stop the flow of illegals. YOu can stop worrying and let it be built.
These people really ARE anti-American. Any progress is strongly opposed by these luddites

You bet. Disagreeing with YOU is anti-American. You are an idiot.

He was clear the reason you anti-Americans are anti-American, is because you oppose steps to protect America.

You might be stupid, but you are not that stupid.

Trump claimed his silly wall couldn't be climbed, even by the top mountain climbers. I guess nobody told this 8 year old girl it couldn't be done.

Trump Boasted That His Border Wall Was 'Virtually Impenetrable.' Then an 8-Year-Old Girl Climbed a Replica
View attachment 283807
Not Trumps wall, and how many of those illegal aliens will be using mountain climbing gear already attached to the actual boarder wall ?

You're right. That isn't Trump's wall. It's trump's fence, and only an idiot who had not read the OP would think there had to be mountain climbing gear attached to the wall.

There is clearly mountain climbing gear attached to the wall, and to the child. There is an adult standing right there, also in mountain climbing gear, who is likely the one that attached the climbing equipment, and is obviously the one the trained and is supervising the child as she uses the professional grade equipment to go up the wall.

View attachment 283807

2. So, then, it won't stop the flow of illegals. YOu can stop worrying and let it be built.

Build away, but don't send me the bill..
Don't forget, these great GOP brains actually thought Mexico would pay for the wall. Seriously, they hollered it at the rallies.

You just wonder if many of them don't live on top of toxic waste dumps. WTF?!

Mexico has been playing ball, stopping the caravans at the Southern Border. Going easier on them, is a valid choice.

If Trump was going after them, full bore, you would be attacking him for that.

You are a very dishonest person.

You do understand that the immigrants don't need to actually touch the wall. They use a ladder (all supplies provided by the paid coyotes at the border) for the 18' walls. They prop the ladder against the wall on the MX side, climb to the top, tie a rope to the ladder and let themselves down to the US side.

I've also seen video of coyotes driving a box truck, with a ladder and immigrants already on top of the truck. Makes for a shorter, quicker climb. Probably works especially well on the 30' walls.

This is a couple of methods for those who choose to go over the top. Others go under, and still others go through.

Yep, I see all the 35 ft ladders and charged reciprocating saws. They must have a Home Depot along the route! :D

caravan%202019-M.jpg

You really don't think they each have their own ladder or saw do you?

No one does, because they don't work!

Yes, it's possible to get over it. Not everybody is going to show up with ladders, ropes and grappling hooks though. It's a deterrent not an invincible barrier.

Most people go around it, by ship, air, rail, truck, etc.
For example, all the agricultural workers I ran into in OR, came by ship.
The ag workers were only allowed on the ship if they have workers visas ASSHOLE!

The wall was designed wrong. It is for show, but will not be a deterrent. A double wall, flimsy and flexible on both sides, and electrified would be much better. Climb one side, the walls flex and bend, but when the person touches the other side, it become a giant bug zapper. THAT would be a better wall.

So you are going to build coal-powered generating stations along the border to provide electricity of that level to make it work?

Doesn't matter if I can climb it. It was sold as unclimbable. That just isn't the case.
It is unclimable. The surface temperature of the upper most panel reaches near 200 degrees.

Anyone that says they can climb the actual wall is a liar.

That being said, nothing is unsurmountable with the right time and equipment, but no way is the average drug mule, fat prego illegal alien welfare queen going to scale those walls. The new sections are 30 feet high, not 18 like the old sections are.

And on the chance the invaders do have the time and equipment to try to get over the wall, Border Patrol will have plenty of time to catch them and laugh at them as they try to get over it.

Half of them will fall and break their necks anyways thereby thinning the gene pool out a bit and doing society a favor.

Last edited:
What a silly post. I suppose any rope could wear through eventually after rubbing against a sharp edge, but the part about not holding on a vertical pole is wrong. You don't even have to tie a complete knot. Throw a couple of half hitched on it, and it will be there forever.

You think you can tie a half hitch in a 2-inch diameter nylon rope on a square vertical steel pole? And even assuming you could physically tie that knot with that kind of rope, that would most definitely not be safe as an anchor for climbing to 20 feet. You could tie that knot (or a clove hitch) with 10mm nylon climbing rope, but that rope is not itself for climbing, but as a safety mechanism in case of falling. And even if someone could climb up a 10mm nylon static climbing rope, the edges on the top of the steel wall would cut through that rope before you got to the top of the wall.

You ever tie of a barge to a tugboat? Don't tell me you can't put a half hitch in a 2 in rope. It wouldn't have to be that big anyway. You don't know what you are talking about. Let it go, or continue sounding like a fool. Your call.

The hawser bitter end is pre tied, as is the eye, so tying off a ship is easy peasy.

You are lying about working on a tug. One of my best friends was Chief Engineer on the APL ship President Monroe. I spent many a day on that ship just watching the crew work.

Perhaps the lines had a loop on that ship, but tugs don't always have that. A strait end rope comes in handy for lots of rigging chores as well as tie offs. Where is the best place for a nap on a tug?

On a coil of cable of course. Preferably over the engine deck, yes, tugs do indeed have straight cable, and they are a fucking beast to move!

We aren't talking about wire rope are we?

The wall was designed wrong. It is for show, but will not be a deterrent. A double wall, flimsy and flexible on both sides, and electrified would be much better. Climb one side, the walls flex and bend, but when the person touches the other side, it become a giant bug zapper. THAT would be a better wall.

So you are going to build coal-powered generating stations along the border to provide electricity of that level to make it work?
That is an awesome Idea. Yes, Lets start up some coal power plants and electrify the wall. 1.1 Gigawatts.

Sure thing...I mean who would notice a trojan horse, right? right?
Even people in medieval times figured out how to defeat walls...

People in medieval times didn't have cameras, heat sensors, drones, and ground sensors to help stop them.

Border barriers have worked every place they are tried in the world, and here in the US as well.

How does one define "worked"?
In dictatorships, they keep out information and keep in underpaid workers.
But is that "good"?
What is wrong with people attempting to gain employment with the highest pay?
Isn't that an inherent individual right?

And think about the 8 states we purchased from Mexico?
Those states were supposed to retain full Mexican citizenship rights if the people wanted to.
They were contractually protected by specific treaty language, that they did not have to become US citizens, lose any land or transportation rights, etc.

Exactly what is the purpose of building a wall?

The purpose of having a wall is that IF you dont have a wall, then people can drive across in vehicles to the point the border patrol cant keep up with it at all, and people can run across at the same time. Point is your not only talking about Mexican citizens as well, but every other nationality of the world including central and south america, who wants to walk across the Mexican border.

If you only have a fence, it can be cut through in seconds or pulled over, so for the reason that no one respects the border, you need to have a wall.

The left will always claim walls don't work. They've been programmed to believe it. Well if walls don't work, why do all prisons have them?

There is no wall that can't be breached, but reducing crossings by 90% or better makes the structures well worth the investment; an investment that will pay for itself in just a couple of years.
That’s just funny

Guarding a few hundred yards of prison is the same as guarding 2000 miles of border

You do understand that the immigrants don't need to actually touch the wall. They use a ladder (all supplies provided by the paid coyotes at the border) for the 18' walls. They prop the ladder against the wall on the MX side, climb to the top, tie a rope to the ladder and let themselves down to the US side.

I've also seen video of coyotes driving a box truck, with a ladder and immigrants already on top of the truck. Makes for a shorter, quicker climb. Probably works especially well on the 30' walls.

This is a couple of methods for those who choose to go over the top. Others go under, and still others go through.

Yep, I see all the 35 ft ladders and charged reciprocating saws. They must have a Home Depot along the route! :D

caravan%202019-M.jpg
Only the white people carry the ladder through the desert. The rest use the ladders and saws waiting for them near the border, provided by the paid coyotes.

View attachment 283807

Don't forget, these great GOP brains actually thought Mexico would pay for the wall. Seriously, they hollered it at the rallies.

Mexico has been playing ball, stopping the caravans at the Southern Border. Going easier on them, is a valid choice.

So did the check clear, or not?

View attachment 283807

So did the check clear, or not?

Forum List

Back