8 year old girl climbs Trump wall in 40 seconds

Do you think you could climb Trump's wall?

• Total voters
Several people have already managed to climb up the wall replica, including 8-year-old Lucy Hancock. Hancock didn’t use any ropes or other tools to climb the wall, but wore a belay, a safety device designed to catch a falling climber. An adult climber, Erik Kloeker, was up and over the wall in about 40 seconds.
The bollard-style wall at the border, which could also be described as a fence, consists of long, thin columns, with a flat panel that sticks up out of the top. Trump’s wall at the border will be 18 or 30 feet tall in different areas, and Weber says that he decided to construct the smaller, 18-foot dimension to save money. However, Weber says that since the top panel is the same size regardless of the wall’s height, the experience of climbing the higher wall should not be much more difficult, as climbers would only need to “shimmy” a bit further up the pillars.
She has a harness and feels pretty safe. Not quite the same as real life. Stop it.

Trump claimed his silly wall couldn't be climbed, even by the top mountain climbers. I guess nobody told this 8 year old girl it couldn't be done.

Trump Boasted That His Border Wall Was 'Virtually Impenetrable.' Then an 8-Year-Old Girl Climbed a Replica
View attachment 283807

1. Sure, with the right equipment, and professional help.

2. So, then, it won't stop the flow of illegals. YOu can stop worrying and let it be built.

Build away, but don't send me the bill..
Don't forget, these great GOP brains actually thought Mexico would pay for the wall. Seriously, they hollered it at the rallies.

You just wonder if many of them don't live on top of toxic waste dumps. WTF?!

Mexico has been playing ball, stopping the caravans at the Southern Border. Going easier on them, is a valid choice.

If Trump was going after them, full bore, you would be attacking him for that.

You are a very dishonest person.
No, Trump is dishonest by convincing the dullards that Mexico would pay for his wall. They will not pay for the wall. EVER. Only simpletons thought they would.

Why do you hate the truth?

Show me a picture of someone climbing and actually making it over the top of the fence on the border.

A shorter replica with a picture of a little girl half way up the slates doesn't mean squat. She can't go over it, and illegal aliens can't climb and scale over the top of the fence on the border either.

This thread is BS.

Yeah, that will work well 200 miles out in the desert where the fine, interstate quality highways will make it easy to get the box truck to the wall. Also, if using a ladder, they will enjoy that very comfortable half-inch wide ledge in which to perch while hauling a ladder up and over the wall.

Some of you people are incomparable dumbasses!

They don't need to haul the ladder over the wall! You kidder! All they have to do is tie the rope to the top of the ladder and let themselves down the rope. Only a dumbass would haul the ladder over the wall. I guess that makes them smarter than you. In your world would you pass the ladder back and forth over the wall for each person??

And fwiw, strong young Meemaw raper/killers do not go 200 miles into the desert to cross the border. They do it where it's easier to cross. And boy are they quick. Some cross back and forth on a regular basis.

I though it was those violent, killer rapers that were such a concern. You won't stop them with a wall. You'll only stop the old, sick, and poor. Are those the folks you are so afraid of?

PS. Have you ever driven in Mexico? They drive like mad, possessed people. They don't require fine interstate quality highways. Again, you are kidding.

You ever climb down a 30 foot rope dumbass? The usual result is you fall and break your fucking leg!

Those areas you mentioned have border patrol stationed right there at the wall. It will take them minutes to respond, if not seconds.

So they have roads to the border in the middle of nowhere? Is that why we are replacing vehicle barriers with 30 foot walls?

Why are you such a pathetic dumbass? A middle schooler could defeat you in a debate. I take that back! You are obviously someone with a middle school education at best.
You don't have to climb down. dumbshit dotard. You really are dense aren't you? The coyotes who brought you, and the ladder, and the rope to the border will lower you down. All you have to do is hold the knot in the rope while they lower you the (less than) 30 feet to the ground on the other side.

I live on the border, dipshit. Don't tell me border patrol is stationed close enough to the wall to stop people all those crossing illegally in San Diego County. I know better.

The coyotes will lower you down? You are so fucking funny! What happens when that rope disintegrates halfway to the ground because you are running it across the top of the wall? What are going to do, use your massive supply of Astroglide to lube it up?

You obviously are a fucking couch potato that has not touched a rope since your female gym teacher molested you for not climbing the rope in your elementary school gym class!
Clearly these illegals are smarter than you are. They get over these walls all the time. I hear and see the BP helicopters looking for them.

This is a very busy place. Google the San Diego/Tijuana border. Look at the satellite image. There are many many places to get over quickly. Bonus points if you can find the aluminum extension ladder laying on the sand in front of a border patrol sign on the beach. Close to where the wall meets the water.
If its not a problem why are helicopters deployed to search for them ?

Trump claimed his silly wall couldn't be climbed, even by the top mountain climbers. I guess nobody told this 8 year old girl it couldn't be done.

Trump Boasted That His Border Wall Was 'Virtually Impenetrable.' Then an 8-Year-Old Girl Climbed a Replica
View attachment 283807

2. So, then, it won't stop the flow of illegals. YOu can stop worrying and let it be built.

Don't forget, these great GOP brains actually thought Mexico would pay for the wall. Seriously, they hollered it at the rallies.

Mexico has been playing ball, stopping the caravans at the Southern Border. Going easier on them, is a valid choice.

No, Trump is dishonest by convincing the dullards that Mexico would pay for his wall. They will not pay for the wall. EVER. Only simpletons thought they would.

Doesn't matter if I can climb it. It was sold as unclimbable. That just isn't the case.
It is unclimable. The surface temperature of the upper most panel reaches near 200 degrees.

Anyone that says they can climb the actual wall is a liar.

That being said, nothing is unsurmountable with the right time and equipment, but no way is the average drug mule, fat prego illegal alien welfare queen going to scale those walls. The new sections are 30 feet high, not 18 like the old sections are.

And on the chance the invaders do have the time and equipment to try to get over the wall, Border Patrol will have plenty of time to catch them and laugh at them as they try to get over it.

Half of them will fall and break their necks anyways thereby thinning the gene pool out a bit and doing society a favor.

Yes, and children's car seats can reach 192 degrees in a hot car, but that isn't an insurmountable problem. There are ways to greatly reduce any harm that might be caused. You are being redirected...

car-color-temperature-chart.png

Doesn't matter if I can climb it. It was sold as unclimbable. That just isn't the case.
It is unclimable. The surface temperature of the upper most panel reaches near 200 degrees.

That being said, nothing is unsurmountable with the right time and equipment, but no way is the average drug mule, fat prego illegal alien welfare queen going to scale those walls. The new sections are 30 feet high, not 18 like the old sections are.

And on the chance the invaders do have the time and equipment to try to get over the wall, Border Patrol will have plenty of time to catch them and laugh at them as they try to get over it.

Half of them will fall and break their necks anyways thereby thinning the gene pool out a bit and doing society a favor.

Yes, and children's car seats can reach 192 degrees in a hot car, but that isn't an insurmountable problem. There are ways to greatly reduce any harm that might be caused. You are being redirected...

car seats dont get hot dumbass,,, the inside of the car gets hot,,,

Steel gets much hotter than a "child's car seat".

Look, I realize you are a dumb leftist Bimbo, but have you ever been around a steel yard, or pipe yard? Even up here in The North on a hot summer day, which would be a cold front at The Southern Border, you cannot touch this steel with your bare hands. I dare you to put your hand on something anywhere from 154-192 degrees and hold on to it, even with gloves on for the extended amount of time it would take to climb a 30 foot wall, even if you could climb it.

That steel is even hotter down South because of higher ambient temps and longer days and more direct IR.

I wish you'd try to go climb that wall and film it for us so we can watch you fall on your fat ass and cry about your burnt hands.

Take out children there for target practice

Hit the smallest one and you win scholarship

The Car seats do indeed get hot, but they get hot because of IR radiating. So it's not just the air that get's hot inside the car. All the surfaces do.

The Car seats do indeed get hot, but they get hot because of IR radiating. So it's not just the air that get's hot inside the car. All the surfaces do.

when did I say just the air got hot??

Just saying that the entire inside and outside of the car gets hot.

Just saying that the entire inside and outside of the car gets hot.

DUH,,,

but she/it was talking about the inside,,,or more specific the car seat gets hot

and does the under side get as hot as the roof??? no it doesnt,,

It's not them paying for that stupid wall.

Didn't read the link, did you?

They don't need to haul the ladder over the wall! You kidder! All they have to do is tie the rope to the top of the ladder and let themselves down the rope. Only a dumbass would haul the ladder over the wall. I guess that makes them smarter than you. In your world would you pass the ladder back and forth over the wall for each person??

And fwiw, strong young Meemaw raper/killers do not go 200 miles into the desert to cross the border. They do it where it's easier to cross. And boy are they quick. Some cross back and forth on a regular basis.

I though it was those violent, killer rapers that were such a concern. You won't stop them with a wall. You'll only stop the old, sick, and poor. Are those the folks you are so afraid of?

PS. Have you ever driven in Mexico? They drive like mad, possessed people. They don't require fine interstate quality highways. Again, you are kidding.

You ever climb down a 30 foot rope dumbass? The usual result is you fall and break your fucking leg!

Those areas you mentioned have border patrol stationed right there at the wall. It will take them minutes to respond, if not seconds.

So they have roads to the border in the middle of nowhere? Is that why we are replacing vehicle barriers with 30 foot walls?

Why are you such a pathetic dumbass? A middle schooler could defeat you in a debate. I take that back! You are obviously someone with a middle school education at best.
You don't have to climb down. dumbshit dotard. You really are dense aren't you? The coyotes who brought you, and the ladder, and the rope to the border will lower you down. All you have to do is hold the knot in the rope while they lower you the (less than) 30 feet to the ground on the other side.

I live on the border, dipshit. Don't tell me border patrol is stationed close enough to the wall to stop people all those crossing illegally in San Diego County. I know better.

The coyotes will lower you down? You are so fucking funny! What happens when that rope disintegrates halfway to the ground because you are running it across the top of the wall? What are going to do, use your massive supply of Astroglide to lube it up?

You obviously are a fucking couch potato that has not touched a rope since your female gym teacher molested you for not climbing the rope in your elementary school gym class!
Clearly these illegals are smarter than you are. They get over these walls all the time. I hear and see the BP helicopters looking for them.

This is a very busy place. Google the San Diego/Tijuana border. Look at the satellite image. There are many many places to get over quickly. Bonus points if you can find the aluminum extension ladder laying on the sand in front of a border patrol sign on the beach. Close to where the wall meets the water.
If its not a problem why are helicopters deployed to search for them ?
You are asking the wrong person.

I have no idea why men think they need to get inside multi-million dollar flying machines to chase a few folks who hopped a fence. That's not where the majority of illegal immigration is coming from. They know this fact is true. Yet still they persist.

Personally, I think it has to do with unreasonable cowardly fear, and perhaps abnormally small penises.

We don't have issues with illegal immigrants in my community. Sorry if that hurts your feelings, but it is the truth. Many of us cross back and forth on a regular basis. I walk across the legal crossing and take local transportation in Tijuana. I don't ask how my friends and neighbors cross, or if they are here legally because I do not care.

Didn't read the link, did you?

you mean that one where it talks about the cars interior getting hot??

not all the way through because to me its common knowledge that the inside of the car can get hot,,

Yeah, that will work well 200 miles out in the desert where the fine, interstate quality highways will make it easy to get the box truck to the wall. Also, if using a ladder, they will enjoy that very comfortable half-inch wide ledge in which to perch while hauling a ladder up and over the wall.

Some of you people are incomparable dumbasses!

They don't need to haul the ladder over the wall! You kidder! All they have to do is tie the rope to the top of the ladder and let themselves down the rope. Only a dumbass would haul the ladder over the wall. I guess that makes them smarter than you?

So, you admit that there are rapists and killers among the flow of illegals, but oppose doing anything to hinder their access to our citizens?

Well, thanks for your honesty.

Why are you like this?
Oh no, I don't oppose border security. I oppose a ridiculous vanity wall shrine to Trump the Twit.

I am all for making judicious use of current technology and focusing on the legal border crossings (where the drugs are coming in) and focusing on those who overstay their visas (where the vast majority of illegals come from.

This stupid wall solution is only discussed because it's the only thing Trump the Moron can understand. And he's got his simpleton fans thinking it will make a difference,

Why do you hate technology?

1. Walls work. Everyone knows that. Anyone that says otherwise is lying.

2. Nothing about building a wall, that says that other actions cannot be taken. Anyone that says otherwise is lying.

Anyone that claims a wall can't be effective need only look at what Israel did on their borders. Be honest for once, liberals...if it were future conservative voters pouring in over the border...you'd be calling for walls, moats and the National Guard to stop it! You only oppose a real wall because making the border more secure means your "base" won't keep growing!

That’s dumb and stupid.

You have to look at the functionality differences and benefits of these walls not just blatantly ....... Israeli walls work.

1. Sure it does but you forgot something. What are the economic benefits of scaling the Israeli wall? If and when you succeed breaching that wall. You can’t even get a bread from these beggars. There are no customers on the other side.

2. Trumpy stupid sexy wall. There are millions of incentives once you breached that stupid wall. There are also millions of American drug addicts waiting for drugs or cheap marijuana.

Stop playing with your small penis. We do not increase our data base with more illegals.

You think you can tie a half hitch in a 2-inch diameter nylon rope on a square vertical steel pole? And even assuming you could physically tie that knot with that kind of rope, that would most definitely not be safe as an anchor for climbing to 20 feet. You could tie that knot (or a clove hitch) with 10mm nylon climbing rope, but that rope is not itself for climbing, but as a safety mechanism in case of falling. And even if someone could climb up a 10mm nylon static climbing rope, the edges on the top of the steel wall would cut through that rope before you got to the top of the wall.

You ever tie of a barge to a tugboat? Don't tell me you can't put a half hitch in a 2 in rope. It wouldn't have to be that big anyway. You don't know what you are talking about. Let it go, or continue sounding like a fool. Your call.

The hawser bitter end is pre tied, as is the eye, so tying off a ship is easy peasy.

You are lying about working on a tug. One of my best friends was Chief Engineer on the APL ship President Monroe. I spent many a day on that ship just watching the crew work.

Perhaps the lines had a loop on that ship, but tugs don't always have that. A strait end rope comes in handy for lots of rigging chores as well as tie offs. Where is the best place for a nap on a tug?

On a coil of cable of course. Preferably over the engine deck, yes, tugs do indeed have straight cable, and they are a fucking beast to move!

We aren't talking about wire rope are we?

Nope. Good old hemp

Would have been interesting if she fell off and harness saved her just before she would have hit hard soil!

Forum List

Back