8 year old girl climbs Trump wall in 40 seconds

Do you think you could climb Trump's wall?

• Total voters
You ever climb down a 30 foot rope dumbass? The usual result is you fall and break your fucking leg!

Those areas you mentioned have border patrol stationed right there at the wall. It will take them minutes to respond, if not seconds.

So they have roads to the border in the middle of nowhere? Is that why we are replacing vehicle barriers with 30 foot walls?

Why are you such a pathetic dumbass? A middle schooler could defeat you in a debate. I take that back! You are obviously someone with a middle school education at best.
You don't have to climb down. dumbshit dotard. You really are dense aren't you? The coyotes who brought you, and the ladder, and the rope to the border will lower you down. All you have to do is hold the knot in the rope while they lower you the (less than) 30 feet to the ground on the other side.

I live on the border, dipshit. Don't tell me border patrol is stationed close enough to the wall to stop people all those crossing illegally in San Diego County. I know better.

The coyotes will lower you down? You are so fucking funny! What happens when that rope disintegrates halfway to the ground because you are running it across the top of the wall? What are going to do, use your massive supply of Astroglide to lube it up?

You obviously are a fucking couch potato that has not touched a rope since your female gym teacher molested you for not climbing the rope in your elementary school gym class!
Clearly these illegals are smarter than you are. They get over these walls all the time. I hear and see the BP helicopters looking for them.

This is a very busy place. Google the San Diego/Tijuana border. Look at the satellite image. There are many many places to get over quickly. Bonus points if you can find the aluminum extension ladder laying on the sand in front of a border patrol sign on the beach. Close to where the wall meets the water.
If its not a problem why are helicopters deployed to search for them ?
You are asking the wrong person.

I have no idea why men think they need to get inside multi-million dollar flying machines to chase a few folks who hopped a fence. That's not where the majority of illegal immigration is coming from. They know this fact is true. Yet still they persist.

Personally, I think it has to do with unreasonable cowardly fear, and perhaps abnormally small penises.

We don't have issues with illegal immigrants in my community. Sorry if that hurts your feelings, but it is the truth. Many of us cross back and forth on a regular basis. I walk across the legal crossing and take local transportation in Tijuana. I don't ask how my friends and neighbors cross, or if they are here legally because I do not care.
A few folks ? Try 500,000 a year, conservative estimates. If you don't think that is a problem you are a moron.

Trump claimed his silly wall couldn't be climbed, even by the top mountain climbers. I guess nobody told this 8 year old girl it couldn't be done.

Trump Boasted That His Border Wall Was 'Virtually Impenetrable.' Then an 8-Year-Old Girl Climbed a Replica
View attachment 283807
Not Trumps wall, and how many of those illegal aliens will be using mountain climbing gear already attached to the actual boarder wall ?

Actually it’s a lot easier than you think.

After they built the several prototypes of these wall in San Diego they invited several professional climbers tried to breach or scale the wall. Of course they couldn’t.
There’s a lot of vulnerabilities and weakness of that dumb wall. I’m not sure if they were thinking as having a good time climbing a mountain, or what they are thinking. Or maybe just trying to please a moron president.

Illegals will not be carrying mountain climbing gears but coyotes can bring ropes and shovels for you.

Six feet of solid steel means an easy climb with magnets.
How are you going to remove a magnet strong enough to support a person from the wall?
Permanent ignore asshole!

Umm... you DO know that electromagnets can be turned ON and OFF, right? You DO know that very powerful magnets are used to lift sheets of heavy steel plate material, only to be EASILY removed from the plate when the power is turned off, RIGHT? You DO know that the magnets in common microwave ovens are MORE than powerful enough to support the weight of an adult human, RIGHT? You ARE aware of the mechanical advantage of a powerful magnet inside of an aluminum square tube that allows the magnet to be raised away from the steel for easy removal, while having a strong grip on the steel when the magnet is allowed to "pinch" the thin aluminum spacer, RIGHT? I am sorry that you seem to lack basic knowledge about how electromagnets work. The batteries for today's cordless tools or a medium sized motorcycle battery in a backpack would provide more than enough power to scale a short wall like that.

Oh, and there was no need to sign your reply.

Here you go, PIA!

Last edited:
How are you going to remove a magnet strong enough to support a person from the wall?
Permanent ignore asshole!

Umm... you DO know that electromagnets can be turned ON and OFF, right? You DO know that very powerful magnets are used to lift sheets of heavy steel plate material, only to be EASILY removed from the plate when the power is turned off, RIGHT? You DO know that the magnets in common microwave ovens are MORE than powerful enough to support the weight of an adult human, RIGHT? You ARE aware of the mechanical advantage of a powerful magnet inside of an aluminum square tube that allows the magnet to be raised away from the steel for easy removal, while having a strong grip on the steel when the magnet is allowed to "pinch" the thin aluminum spacer, RIGHT? I am sorry that you seem to lack basic knowledge about how electromagnets work. The batteries for today's cordless tools or a medium sized motorcycle battery in a backpack would provide more than enough power to scale a short wall like that.

Oh, and there was no need to sign your reply.

Here you go, PIA!

First, they aren't aluminum. Second, I am sure those will be available to Jose, his pregnant wife Conseulo, and every one of their caravan. Third, it is stupid to try and come up with all of these ridiculous gadgets for poor people to get over a wall.

The wall was designed wrong. It is for show, but will not be a deterrent. A double wall, flimsy and flexible on both sides, and electrified would be much better. Climb one side, the walls flex and bend, but when the person touches the other side, it become a giant bug zapper. THAT would be a better wall.

So you are going to build coal-powered generating stations along the border to provide electricity of that level to make it work?

No need for that. We have a treaty with Mexico to allow the Colorado River to flow south across our border to provide water for Mexico. Since that is a non-stop source of power, we can set up a power generating station on the river that will electrify the fence using the natural power of the river's flow. Then let the water pass over the border for the Mexican farmers.

First, they aren't aluminum. Second, I am sure those will be available to Jose, his pregnant wife Conseulo, and every one of their caravan. Third, it is stupid to try and come up with all of these ridiculous gadgets for poor people to get over a wall.

I never said they were aluminum. I said a powerful magnet in an aluminum square tube can be used to GRAB or RELEASE a steel surface. Your reading comprehension score seems quite low.

Also, you do not need a set for EVERY illegal who slithers across the border. you make two or three sets, scale the wall, then pass the units through the open slats and drop them to the ground for the NEXT couple to use when they arrive at the wall. Rinse and repeat.

The wall was designed wrong. It is for show, but will not be a deterrent. A double wall, flimsy and flexible on both sides, and electrified would be much better. Climb one side, the walls flex and bend, but when the person touches the other side, it become a giant bug zapper. THAT would be a better wall.

So you are going to build coal-powered generating stations along the border to provide electricity of that level to make it work?
That is an awesome Idea. Yes, Lets start up some coal power plants and electrify the wall. 1.1 Gigawatts.

MILES AND MILES of electric fence are powered by a single golf cart battery for farmers who want to keep livestock from crossing a fence. I suggest a field trip to your local Tractor Supply Store.

That is an awesome Idea. Yes, Lets start up some coal power plants and electrify the wall. 1.1 Gigawatts.

MILES AND MILES of electric fence are powered by a single golf cart battery for farmers who want to keep livestock from crossing a fence. I suggest a field trip to your local Tractor Supply Store.
Electric fence is easy to cut

I pissed on one of those wires hidden in weeds once....my pecker grew from 10" to well over 13"....

Honestly, two Harbor Freight Tools winches with a couple of pulleys and just the smallest amount of common sense would spread those bars like King Kong. Then the illegals could just slip through the opening. The bars seem to already be spaced at what ... eight inches? they only need about six more inches of space to slip through.

Don't get me wrong. I am glad that SOMETHING is being built and I believe it will slow down the flood of illegals along certain segments of the border, but the design is massively inappropriate and obscenely costly for the task at hand. Everyone will hug a huge oak tree, but how many people will grab a small, thorny weed with their bare hands? A wall is not effective by virtue of its size, or strength or cost. A wall is effective, when it presents a clear and present danger of IMMENSE PAIN. Multiple rows of razor wire laid over ground salted with mines both on the surface and deep enough to discourage tunneling would do much more to prevent illegal crossings than this rusting steel monolith.

Not necessarily. There are alloys of steel that are non magnetic.

Judging by the surface rust, I would say the steel came from the LOWEST bidder. It is probably discarded construction steel from China, old trench plates and other stuff. I seriously doubt that the wall is being built with the finest high quality alloy steels from America.

the thread proves RW's are too f'n stupid to climb a FENCE -

and they want to run run country --

:abgg2q.jpg:

Try Cutting an Electric Concrete Reinforced Wall.

try building one -

dumbass

try building one -

dumbass
I did at The Southern Border.

We just haven't hooked up the juice yet to Fry you like Kentucky Fried Chicken.

try building one -

dumbass
I did at The Southern Border.

We just haven't hooked up the juice yet to Fry you like Kentucky Fried Chicken.

southern border of what, your prison -

:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back