8 year old girl climbs Trump wall in 40 seconds

Do you think you could climb Trump's wall?

• Total voters
the thread proves RW's are too f'n stupid to climb a FENCE -

and they want to run run country --

:abgg2q.jpg:

What this thread proves is how brainwashed LW's are. A border has worked everyplace it's tried, and in spite of the overwhelming proof of their success, you still believe that it can work everyplace else but in the US, just like your puppet masters told you.

Don't forget, these great GOP brains actually thought Mexico would pay for the wall. Seriously, they hollered it at the rallies.

You just wonder if many of them don't live on top of toxic waste dumps. WTF?!

Mexico has been playing ball, stopping the caravans at the Southern Border. Going easier on them, is a valid choice.

If Trump was going after them, full bore, you would be attacking him for that.

You are a very dishonest person.
No, Trump is dishonest by convincing the dullards that Mexico would pay for his wall. They will not pay for the wall. EVER. Only simpletons thought they would.

Why do you hate the truth?

Mexico has been playing ball, stopping the caravans at the Southern Border. Going easier on them, is a valid choice.

It's not them paying for that stupid wall.

Correct. They are being, if not good neighbors, at least better than they have been, for a long time.

Giving them positive feedback for positive behavior, is a valid response.

So still no check, right?

Even people in medieval times figured out how to defeat walls...

People in medieval times didn't have cameras, heat sensors, drones, and ground sensors to help stop them.

Border barriers have worked every place they are tried in the world, and here in the US as well.

How does one define "worked"?
In dictatorships, they keep out information and keep in underpaid workers.
But is that "good"?
What is wrong with people attempting to gain employment with the highest pay?
Isn't that an inherent individual right?

And think about the 8 states we purchased from Mexico?
Those states were supposed to retain full Mexican citizenship rights if the people wanted to.
They were contractually protected by specific treaty language, that they did not have to become US citizens, lose any land or transportation rights, etc.

Exactly what is the purpose of building a wall?

The purpose of having a wall is that IF you dont have a wall, then people can drive across in vehicles to the point the border patrol cant keep up with it at all, and people can run across at the same time. Point is your not only talking about Mexican citizens as well, but every other nationality of the world including central and south america, who wants to walk across the Mexican border.

If you only have a fence, it can be cut through in seconds or pulled over, so for the reason that no one respects the border, you need to have a wall.

The left will always claim walls don't work. They've been programmed to believe it. Well if walls don't work, why do all prisons have them?

There is no wall that can't be breached, but reducing crossings by 90% or better makes the structures well worth the investment; an investment that will pay for itself in just a couple of years.
That’s just funny

Guarding a few hundred yards of prison is the same as guarding 2000 miles of border

Then tell me, what good are the guards without the fence? Do you think if the guards fell asleep, the prisoners could then get out of the prison?

Could you climb the wall, BULLDOG?

Moving the goal post AGAIN. Whether I can climb it doesn't matter. Trump didn't say Bulldog can't climb this fence. He said NOBODY can climb this fence.
I’m asking if you can climb it because you seem to be suggesting anyone can.
Could you climb that wall, BULLDOG?

:)

I suggested nothing of the kind. I do say everybody could cross it in one way or the other. Trump claimed NOBODY could climb that fence. Another obvious lie.

Moving the goal post AGAIN. Whether I can climb it doesn't matter. Trump didn't say Bulldog can't climb this fence. He said NOBODY can climb this fence.

I suggested nothing of the kind. I do say everybody could cross it in one way or the other. Trump claimed NOBODY could climb that fence. Another obvious lie.

Maybe if Trump colored his imaginary '20 best climbers' with sharpie pen, they would be able to climb better than an 8 year old girl.

Are you now admitting you were just talking stupid shit and couldn’t climb it, BULLDOG?

Last edited:

Are you now admitting you couldn’t climb it?

Medical problems would keep me from walking across the desert, but I have no doubt I could get past that silly fence.

Are you now admitting you were just talking stupid shit and couldn’t climb it, BULLDOG?

The only silly claim was Trumps when he said it couldn't be climbed.

Take all the time you need, BULLDOG.

upload_2019-10-14_20-46-58.gif

Tell us more about these medical problems that would prevent you from climbing the wall you think would be easy to climb, BULLDOG. :)

:popcorn:

I can't believe this dumbass thread is still going strong.

Didn't someone point out days ago that she cheated by using the side of this mock up, and having a rope tied to her? Why are folks still even discussing this stooooopid video?

:auiqs.jpg:

Are you now admitting you couldn’t climb it?

Medical problems would keep me from walking across the desert, but I have no doubt I could get past that silly fence.

Come on, Bulldog! Give it a shot! Go down to the border and let's have someone video you climbing the wall back into the states.

Forum List

Back