8 year old girl climbs Trump wall in 40 seconds

Do you think you could climb Trump's wall?

• Total voters
Could you climb the wall, BULLDOG?

Moving the goal post AGAIN. Whether I can climb it doesn't matter. Trump didn't say Bulldog can't climb this fence. He said NOBODY can climb this fence.

I've asked this same thing repeatedly, Bullshit and you continue to duck the question! Show me a video of SOMEBODY who can climb that fence!
Rock climbers scale replica of border wall in Wolfe Co. as quickly as 13 seconds

Trump claimed his silly wall couldn't be climbed, even by the top mountain climbers. I guess nobody told this 8 year old girl it couldn't be done.

Trump Boasted That His Border Wall Was 'Virtually Impenetrable.' Then an 8-Year-Old Girl Climbed a Replica
View attachment 283807
Let’s see diseased illegal aliens try it… LOL

Those people there a climbers. Illegals will go some and fall hopefully injuring themselves in the fall. They should electrify the top. That would be entertaining.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Only to a sick fuck like you

Thank you. Coming from you it’s a compliment. You and Bulldyke should hang out in the basement together with your tinfoil hats.

I confess that I would have to buy an extension ladder at Home Depot.

Who is going to help you carry that 70 pound +, 24 foot ladder through the desert to the wall? Who is going to help you pull it up over the wall while you sit on the knife-edge at the top of the wall, or are you going to flap your arms real hard and jump?

All this may be above your pay grade, Admiral. I live 35 miles from Nogales. There are hardware stores within half a mile of the wall on the Mexican side. Mexicans have discovered trucks and automobiles, and they have actually learned how to drive them. There is already talk of entrepreneurs in Mexico who, for a price, allow people to climb walls with such ladders routinely moved to different locations, for a price. Once on top, heavy duty rubber car floor mats are thrown across the top, and a knotted rope hangs down the other side. There goes your $18 billion in taxes.

Spoken like a true liberal moron

Who is going to help you carry that 70 pound +, 24 foot ladder through the desert to the wall? Who is going to help you pull it up over the wall while you sit on the knife-edge at the top of the wall, or are you going to flap your arms real hard and jump?

All this may be above your pay grade, Admiral. I live 35 miles from Nogales. There are hardware stores within half a mile of the wall on the Mexican side. Mexicans have discovered trucks and automobiles, and they have actually learned how to drive them. There is already talk of entrepreneurs in Mexico who, for a price, allow people to climb walls with such ladders routinely moved to different locations, for a price. Once on top, heavy duty rubber car floor mats are thrown across the top, and a knotted rope hangs down the other side. There goes your $18 billion in taxes.

There are pictures of people climbing the wall all along the border, and you are calling ME a moron?:abgg2q.jpg:

105665954-1546959775388rtx6jhvu.530x298.jpg

borderwallgirlsclimb11.jpg

Did you take the photos. Don’t believe everything you see online. Liberal media 99% of the time are lying. Your photos for example

Did you take the photos. Don’t believe everything you see online. Liberal media 99% of the time are lying. Your photos for example

You're grabbing at straws now bad cop.

Rock climbers scale replica of border wall in Wolfe Co. as quickly as 13 seconds

Yep, look at all those professional rock climbers coming from Central America and Mexico!

BUT, they do have smartphones!

Caravan-X3.jpg

That guy on the front left, and the woman in the white "T" shirt, along with all the others should make it over easy in less than 13 seconds...easy!

There are pictures of people climbing the wall all along the border, and you are calling ME a moron?:abgg2q.jpg:

105665954-1546959775388rtx6jhvu.530x298.jpg

borderwallgirlsclimb11.jpg

Donald%20Duck-S.gif

Yep, look at all those professional rock climbers coming from Central America and Mexico!

BUT, they do have smartphones!

Caravan-X3.jpg

That guy on the front left, and the woman in the white "T" shirt, along with all the others should make it over easy in less than 13 seconds...easy!

For reasons that are hard to phantom, Trumpettes seem to have a hard time visualizing a ladder leaning against a wall.

For reasons that are hard to phantom [fathom], Trumpettes seem to have a hard time visualizing a ladder leaning against a wall.

For reasons, that are hard to FATHOM, Trump haters have a hard time visualizing drones, cameras, helicopters, patrols, on the border as well.

If walls and borders work effectively in other countries and other parts of our own Southern border, why should extending it not work?

Yep, look at all those 30-foot ladders! They're probably going to pick them up at Home Depot on the way! Oh wait, don't they have to get down the other side? That means they have to buy TWO 30+ foot ladders at Home Depot and drag them through the desert.

Vandalshandle, you're a hoot! How about this? This might work!

Smugglers%20Jeep-M.jpg

Last edited:

I knew you were ignorant but just goes to show liberals won’t stop at ignorant, they strive to be the best.

Liberals are brainwashed. As I said before, ignorant as all hell

Trump claimed his silly wall couldn't be climbed, even by the top mountain climbers. I guess nobody told this 8 year old girl it couldn't be done.

Trump Boasted That His Border Wall Was 'Virtually Impenetrable.' Then an 8-Year-Old Girl Climbed a Replica
View attachment 283807

Wow, more commie lies. An adult made it over in 40 seconds, not the 8 year old girl. There is nothing in the story that say she made it over or the adult didn't use the outside portion of the panel to get over it.

Good job commie. LMAO

You're grabbing at straws now bad cop.

Yeah. I don’t fake medical conditions sissy boy.

No. You just fake excuses for abusing people.

Yeah yeah. More loser bullshit out of your mouth. Everyone see’s it and knows it. They all know your a liar and asshole but most of all a pussy. I take it from where it comes from and coming from you means nothing except to your tiny brain. Keep yapping though. It is entertaining.

Moving the goal post AGAIN. Whether I can climb it doesn't matter. Trump didn't say Bulldog can't climb this fence. He said NOBODY can climb this fence.

I've asked this same thing repeatedly, Bullshit and you continue to duck the question! Show me a video of SOMEBODY who can climb that fence!

You proved my point, Bullshit! You just provided a video that DIDN'T show anyone climbing the fence while claiming that they did! I can only assume that the reason the video DIDN'T show someone actually doing the climb is that they all cheated to get over and that the news story was as bogus as your video!

Now did you want to show me a video of someone legitimately climbing that wall or did you want to admit that it's really hard to climb?

Forum List

Back