8 year old girl climbs Trump wall in 40 seconds

Do you think you could climb Trump's wall?

• Total voters
Oh no, I don't oppose border security. I oppose a ridiculous vanity wall shrine to Trump the Twit.

I am all for making judicious use of current technology and focusing on the legal border crossings (where the drugs are coming in) and focusing on those who overstay their visas (where the vast majority of illegals come from.

This stupid wall solution is only discussed because it's the only thing Trump the Moron can understand. And he's got his simpleton fans thinking it will make a difference,

Why do you hate technology?

1. Walls work. Everyone knows that. Anyone that says otherwise is lying.

2. Nothing about building a wall, that says that other actions cannot be taken. Anyone that says otherwise is lying.

Anyone that claims a wall can't be effective need only look at what Israel did on their borders. Be honest for once, liberals...if it were future conservative voters pouring in over the border...you'd be calling for walls, moats and the National Guard to stop it! You only oppose a real wall because making the border more secure means your "base" won't keep growing!

That’s dumb and stupid.

You have to look at the functionality differences and benefits of these walls not just blatantly ....... Israeli walls work.

1. Sure it does but you forgot something. What are the economic benefits of scaling the Israeli wall? If and when you succeed breaching that wall. You can’t even get a bread from these beggars. There are no customers on the other side.

2. Trumpy stupid sexy wall. There are millions of incentives once you breached that stupid wall. There are also millions of American drug addicts waiting for drugs or cheap marijuana.

Stop playing with your small penis. We do not increase our data base with more illegals.

Let me get this straight...you think illegals trying to come to the United States for a job are more "motivated" to climb a wall than jihadists who are willing to blow themselves up with suicide vests? To be quite blunt...YOU'RE AN IDIOT!

If the walls in Israel work to keep out fanatics who plot 24/7 to breach them...then it's pretty much a given that they will keep people out on our southern border.

Dude. Did you read my post or you just stared at it?

So let me repeat it for you just for the sake of your stupidity and ignorance. First of all you have to think like Mexicans not Lebanese or terrorist.

Mexicans. There are no benefits or incentives to breach or scale the Israeli wall.

Mexicans. There are millions of benefits like better living, wages and future if you make it to this side.
See the stupid differences?

Do you want me to repeat it again for you? You are not a rookie here but your ignorance is just unbelievable. What did I say about Trump followers?

So you STILL think that an illegal alien looking for "better living" is more motivated than a terrorist who wants to kill innocent civilians? That's plain idiotic! The people on the other side of those Israeli walls are well funded and relentless in trying to get at Israeli civilians. They attempt to dig tunnels...they attempt to breach walls but the Israelis have found ways to frustrate those attempts which shows it CAN be done!

Calling me ignorant isn't going to change that FACT! So go screw yourself!

Could you climb the wall, BULLDOG?

Moving the goal post AGAIN. Whether I can climb it doesn't matter. Trump didn't say Bulldog can't climb this fence. He said NOBODY can climb this fence.
I’m asking if you can climb it because you seem to be suggesting anyone can.
Could you climb that wall, BULLDOG?

:)

I suggested nothing of the kind. I do say everybody could cross it in one way or the other. Trump claimed NOBODY could climb that fence. Another obvious lie.
Are you now admitting you couldn’t climb it?

Medical problems would keep me from walking across the desert, but I have no doubt I could get past that silly fence.

I would SO enjoy watching that! :)

Several people have already managed to climb up the wall replica

Do you think the fact that it can't be an impassible barrier means it doesn't serve as a deterrent? Surely a wall would hinder somebody at some point, right? Why not have a conversation about how much of an impact it would actually have rather than act like it would have none at all?

The president was adamant. He said it could not be climbed. You gonna ignore that lie like you have all the rest? Most won't ignore it.

Hundreds of Latinos cross the checkpoint border every day in Nogales, 35 miles from here. Nobody checks to see if the return. So, in answer to your question, the wall is not a deterrent at all. It is a radicles waste of money, and an environmental disaster.

I confess that I would have to buy an extension ladder at Home Depot.

Who is going to help you carry that 70 pound +, 24 foot ladder through the desert to the wall? Who is going to help you pull it up over the wall while you sit on the knife-edge at the top of the wall, or are you going to flap your arms real hard and jump?

Several people have already managed to climb up the wall replica

Do you think the fact that it can't be an impassible barrier means it doesn't serve as a deterrent? Surely a wall would hinder somebody at some point, right? Why not have a conversation about how much of an impact it would actually have rather than act like it would have none at all?

The president was adamant. He said it could not be climbed. You gonna ignore that lie like you have all the rest? Most won't ignore it.

Hundreds of Latinos cross the checkpoint border every day in Nogales, 35 miles from here. Nobody checks to see if the return. So, in answer to your question, the wall is not a deterrent at all. It is a radicles waste of money, and an environmental disaster.

Radilcles?

Wasn't he a Roman emperor?

So let me repeat it for you just for the sake of your stupidity and ignorance. First of all you have to think like Mexicans not Lebanese or terrorist.

Mexicans. There are no benefits or incentives to breach or scale the Israeli wall.

Mexicans. There are millions of benefits like better living, wages and future if you make it to this side.

Do you want me to repeat it again for you? You are not a rookie here but your ignorance is just unbelievable. What did I say about Trump followers?

What do Mexicans have to do with breaching the wall protecting Israel? As for Palestinians breaching the Israeli wall the benefits and incentives are huge! Martyrdom, paradise and 72 virgins!

Democrats%20for%20wall-L.jpg

Trump claimed his silly wall couldn't be climbed, even by the top mountain climbers. I guess nobody told this 8 year old girl it couldn't be done.

Trump Boasted That His Border Wall Was 'Virtually Impenetrable.' Then an 8-Year-Old Girl Climbed a Replica
View attachment 283807
Let’s see diseased illegal aliens try it… LOL

Those people there a climbers. Illegals will go some and fall hopefully injuring themselves in the fall. They should electrify the top. That would be entertaining.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Only to a sick fuck like you

1. Walls work. Everyone knows that. Anyone that says otherwise is lying.

2. Nothing about building a wall, that says that other actions cannot be taken. Anyone that says otherwise is lying.

Anyone that claims a wall can't be effective need only look at what Israel did on their borders. Be honest for once, liberals...if it were future conservative voters pouring in over the border...you'd be calling for walls, moats and the National Guard to stop it! You only oppose a real wall because making the border more secure means your "base" won't keep growing!

That’s dumb and stupid.

You have to look at the functionality differences and benefits of these walls not just blatantly ....... Israeli walls work.

1. Sure it does but you forgot something. What are the economic benefits of scaling the Israeli wall? If and when you succeed breaching that wall. You can’t even get a bread from these beggars. There are no customers on the other side.

2. Trumpy stupid sexy wall. There are millions of incentives once you breached that stupid wall. There are also millions of American drug addicts waiting for drugs or cheap marijuana.

Stop playing with your small penis. We do not increase our data base with more illegals.

Let me get this straight...you think illegals trying to come to the United States for a job are more "motivated" to climb a wall than jihadists who are willing to blow themselves up with suicide vests? To be quite blunt...YOU'RE AN IDIOT!

If the walls in Israel work to keep out fanatics who plot 24/7 to breach them...then it's pretty much a given that they will keep people out on our southern border.

So you STILL think that an illegal alien looking for "better living" is more motivated than a terrorist who wants to kill innocent civilians? That's plain idiotic! The people on the other side of those Israeli walls are well funded and relentless in trying to get at Israeli civilians. They attempt to dig tunnels...they attempt to breach walls but the Israelis have found ways to frustrate those attempts which shows it CAN be done!

Calling me ignorant isn't going to change that FACT! So go screw yourself!

Look at the current facts and reality. Who has far more crossing than any border. Is the Israeli wall or the US southern border?

Then ask yourself. How many terrorist in Lebanon compared that how many Mexicans trying or wants to cross the border. Probably millions if we let them. Illegals walk hundreds of miles to get to the border some die during the process.
To seek better future for their family.

What is the benefits in Breaching Israeli wall? Not all Lebanese are terrorist.

Yes you are ignorant to make this kind of comparison.

What do Mexicans have to do with breaching the wall protecting Israel? As for Palestinians breaching the Israeli wall the benefits and incentives are huge! Martyrdom, paradise and 72 virgins!

You are a liar. You cut my post to fit your agenda.
Try again.

Who is going to help you carry that 70 pound +, 24 foot ladder through the desert to the wall? Who is going to help you pull it up over the wall while you sit on the knife-edge at the top of the wall, or are you going to flap your arms real hard and jump?

All this may be above your pay grade, Admiral. I live 35 miles from Nogales. There are hardware stores within half a mile of the wall on the Mexican side. Mexicans have discovered trucks and automobiles, and they have actually learned how to drive them. There is already talk of entrepreneurs in Mexico who, for a price, allow people to climb walls with such ladders routinely moved to different locations, for a price. Once on top, heavy duty rubber car floor mats or mattresses are thrown across the top, and a knotted rope hangs down the other side. There goes your $18 billion in taxes.

Last edited:

That is how Trump supporters think.

Think like mexican do not think like a trump supporter trying to breach that wall.

Do you honestly believe they will be carrying a ladder across the desert? They can use a paid coyotes to do job. Or they can use a rope or a shovel.

It’s not that big of a deal to climb that sexy wall with a rope.

Moving the goal post AGAIN. Whether I can climb it doesn't matter. Trump didn't say Bulldog can't climb this fence. He said NOBODY can climb this fence.
I’m asking if you can climb it because you seem to be suggesting anyone can.
Could you climb that wall, BULLDOG?

:)

I suggested nothing of the kind. I do say everybody could cross it in one way or the other. Trump claimed NOBODY could climb that fence. Another obvious lie.
Are you now admitting you couldn’t climb it?

Medical problems would keep me from walking across the desert, but I have no doubt I could get past that silly fence.

Come on, Bulldog! Give it a shot! Go down to the border and let's have someone video you climbing the wall back into the states.

Sure. You head on down there, and call when you get there. I promise I'll come right down.

Forum List

Back