80% of the Letitia James case for "Fraud" was tossed....statute of limitations

Is this an indication that the democrat's "lawfare" against Trump will fail?

• Yes

Votes: 20 69.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 31.0%

• Total voters
No victim, hence no crime? Then why are there laws against prostitution, gambling, or public nudity?
In each, it can be argued there are no victims, and yet... you idiots keep repeating the same line over and over again.
Are you guys really that retarded or did we catch you all on a bad day?
The State has yet to prove that a crime has been committed...

So what law was broken?
There are no proven bad numbers, only a malicious prosecution, an AG who said she would "Get Trump" and is grasping at straws to get him to further her political ambitions. Banana Republic abuse of the legal system.

The people suing Trump are “The People”. What you’re calling the “funding” of those suing Trump is actually the public taking back what was stolen and issuing fines as punishment. It’s what we all face, but the MAGA crowd wants a two-tier system in Trump’s favor!
No, it’s not “the people”, it’s the democrats and specifically Letitia James who openly said “elect me and I’ll sue him” and “I look forward to coming to work every day, suing Donald trump, and going home”. It’s purely political.

public taking back what was stolen and issuing fines as punishment

What was stolen from the public? Maybe some tax dollars? Where did she come up with the 250M dollar amount?

If money is being levied on behalf of others who were defrauded, shouldn’t that money go back to them?

Two things.

#1 The 80% is "gone" is incorrect. (Top Image) - While there can't be charges based on activity between 2011 and 2013, they can be used to demonstrate the persistent fraudulant activity that occurred in 2014 and later. (The time from of statute of limitations for the actual charges.)

#2 Second image, the idea that the back or insurer must make a claim or there is no "victim" is irrelevant to the law (top image) and as discussed already by the Judge (bottom image). Being engorged by excess profits based on persistent fraudulent activity is sill against the law.

Hope this helps.

WW

View attachment 837685

View attachment 837687
Thanks for the legalese. Seems weird that we need to wait months to hear what this judge rules, and then it starts the appeals process.
I can't imagine that here in the US a developer can lose his fortune for putting a number on a form.
I'm waiting to see how bad NY is for business. No one will do business there if the court system is corrupt.

Trump is suffering from delusions born of fear and desperation, and anyone who takes anything that he says at face value clearly has problems of their own
Trumps rant was based on this:
However
So your boy is still screwed,
Probably in a NYC courtroom Trump is screwed.
However, the appeals process should render some sanity to the Banana Republic of NY.

I said I have a link, not that it's a link to testimony or evidence.

That's more than the leftist shitbag and you had; So there's that. :dunno:

It is relevant information to the case.
I asked "What testimony at trial? Provide the transcript."

and you provided that link.

The trial just started dude.
1696358867644.gif

This case is pure garbage.

Banks decide if they want to give loans or not, no matter what the potential customer says.

So what law was broken?
There are no proven bad numbers, only a malicious prosecution, an AG who said she would "Get Trump" and is grasping at straws to get him to further her political ambitions. Banana Republic abuse of the legal system.
Yeah, you guys should move to Russia. Heard Putin is ready to mete you justice by giving you an all expenses paid vacation in Ukraine.

Forum List

Back