80% of the Letitia James case for "Fraud" was tossed....statute of limitations

Is this an indication that the democrat's "lawfare" against Trump will fail?

• Yes

Votes: 20 69.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 31.0%

• Total voters

No leftist will ever tell you.

They can't articulate it because it isn't so. All they know how to do is make up shit that lets them keep believing that their opinion is right.

You just have to bleeeeev that Trump is going to beat all these charges, right Ace?

Hahahaha sound like another case of the Trumpyberra syndrome. Kind of like Yogi Berra. "Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too."

Except Trumpyisms are most always senseless, stupid lies and often are just cruel in nature.

It’s becoming common knowledge, because of the trial. Is he supposed to get some kind of credit for keeping his crimes well hidden?!?! :rolleyes-41:
/——/ And the banks who were paid back in full are claiming they were cheated? You’re pathetic.

My God you are totally lost in your TDS.
This was news yesterday and available on every channel and website.

Go cry in a corner dumbfuck
Uh, no, Trumpster. You have been conned. Again.

Your TDS has wrecked you mind. Let me help.

7141NjTUlcS._AC_SY135_.jpg

Yeah, you guys should move to Russia. Heard Putin is ready to mete you justice by giving you an all expenses paid vacation in Ukraine.
Pity you can't see the truth because of the partisan hatred.

Biden's crimes are obvious by comparison. <g>

Irrelevant. The victim of statutory rape rarely sees themselves as a victim, yet the crime is still there
You don’t think there’s a difference between a rape victim, and someone who’s been defrauded? But we’re not talking about criminal charges Are we? if the New York DA think criminal fraud took place, she should be charging Trump with a crimes, not bring a civil suit against him. That’s what the banks should be doing if they were in fact, defrauded, since they haven’t….

I am an adult
I form my own opinions

Why don't you?
LOL You got a 4 times-indicted whiny loser who incited you idiots to go trash the Capitol and hang his own Veep...

Now, the guy is facing a huge fine for lying to banks and you idiots are ready to swallow his lies...again!

Yeah, tell us more about forming your own opinions... :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

Pity you can't see the truth because of the partisan hatred.

Biden's crimes are obvious by comparison. <g>
Biden has been indicted now, has he?

Meanwhile... your orange fuhrer is facing one hell of a fine. And, we still have trials to go after this one. Yeah, talk to me about crimes.

LOL You got a 4 times-indicted whiny loser who incited you idiots to go trash the Capitol and hang his own Veep...

Now, the guy is facing a huge fine for lying to banks and you idiots are ready to swallow his lies...again!

Yeah, tell us more about forming your own opinions... :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:
The fine may not be the worst part. His properties are about to be "reevaluated." He's already dropping on Forbes richest list, and Melania just renegotiated her prenup to protect young Barron. He may become a common multi-millionaire.

Forum List

Back