80 Pounds Of Undelivered Mail Found In Dumpster

This mail in voting thing is really secure. The cops get to go through all of it, after they find it.

View attachment 398839
Two different aspects of mail delivery..here you have something that has happened before..mail not being delivered to the public..especially around the holiday season. Mail carriers dumping what they think is mostly junk mail, catalogues etc. Ballots dropped in mail boxes are special delivered straight to the county registrars office. Totally different operation.

I never said fraud was the reason Hillary lost ass wipe. Quote me if you can. We both know you can't.

Harry Dresden pls forgive candycorn as she is suffering from emotional issues this close to the Election... I'm surprised that her comrades haven't thrown a intervention for her... Someone needs to introduce her to the wonderful world of Psychotherapy Pharmaceuticals...

This is the Democrats method to assure voting integrity and and to combat voter suppression. What a crock of shit. This is going to create the chaos that Democrats are counting on to steal the election.

So, mail theft. Are you actually under the impression it's never happened before?

This is about the tenth time this shit has happened. I've posted at least 5 threads on this. And the reason you come running is you have to try and deflect.

Mission accomplished, the funniest thing is all the Trump voters are going to vote in person and all the mail in Democrat ballots are being thrown in the trash because you clowns think it will help Bidum.
Ah, so Trump will not be voting for himself since he uses mail in ballot.

This is about the tenth time this shit has happened.

Probably. You repeat a lot of conspiracy theories. Why are you bragging about that?

For all your shrieking, you haven't shown even one case of even one ballot being trashed without being counted. You're failing hard at your propaganda campaign.

BTW squidward -- It wasn't THEFT -- they arrested a 26 yr old Postal worker today for DUMPING those 90 ballots in a dumpster or ditch or where-ever the partisan shill thought was a safe place...

I am actually waiting on a rebate still that I am supposed to get from my new pair of glasses.......

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I paid $189.00 for them.

The mail was secure enough for the blob to send out $1,200 checks. Its secure enough for ballots.

Kinda funny how this entire mail in voter fraud is backfiring on you loonies. All the Trump voters voting in person and all the Bidum mail ins are going in the trash. Put there by Bidum voters.

We'll see. The only thing for certain is you'll scream about fraud if the blob loses regardless if there is any or not.
and you will be doing the same thing if trump wins....

Ummm nope. I didn't do it in 2016/2017, I won't do it in 2020/2021.

You're wrong yet again. You have quite the streak going.
so you say.....dont forget many here have read your posts and what you think of trump,you would follow right along with that party whose collective ass you have your nose stuck in.....

I never said fraud was the reason Hillary lost ass wipe. Quote me if you can. We both know you can't.
did i say you did?.....wait let me check.....nope it was you,i havent evened mentioned clinton.....you are wrong again....you have quite a streak going....

Its what you said I was going to do fuck stain... You don't even know your own pathetic trolling...
i said with trump puss face....learn to read....you dont even know your own brand of trolling but then your hate rules what you post...

Harry Dresden pls forgive candycorn as she is suffering from emotional issues this close to the Election... I'm surprised that her comrades haven't thrown a intervention for her... Someone needs to introduce her to the wonderful world of Psychotherapy Pharmaceuticals...
she hates trump so much it clouds her beady little mind...

This mail in voting thing is really secure. The cops get to go through all of it, after they find it.

View attachment 398839
Two different aspects of mail delivery..here you have something that has happened before..mail not being delivered to the public..especially around the holiday season. Mail carriers dumping what they think is mostly junk mail, catalogues etc. Ballots dropped in mail boxes are special delivered straight to the county registrars office. Totally different operation.
Ballots dropped in mail boxes are special delivered straight to the county registrars office.
lol ....no they are not.....who told you that?....

The mail was secure enough for the blob to send out $1,200 checks. Its secure enough for ballots.

Kinda funny how this entire mail in voter fraud is backfiring on you loonies. All the Trump voters voting in person and all the Bidum mail ins are going in the trash. Put there by Bidum voters.

We'll see. The only thing for certain is you'll scream about fraud if the blob loses regardless if there is any or not.
and you will be doing the same thing if trump wins....

Ummm nope. I didn't do it in 2016/2017, I won't do it in 2020/2021.

You're wrong yet again. You have quite the streak going.
so you say.....dont forget many here have read your posts and what you think of trump,you would follow right along with that party whose collective ass you have your nose stuck in.....

Well the left had a meltdown in 2016 that has lasted four years and you can bet if Biden loses it will continue for another four years.

View attachment 398839
Ballots dropped in mail boxes are special delivered straight to the county registrars office.

I agree and I'll stand over here and LMAO. All mail is treated the same unless its a registered letter and I doubt the envelopes ballots are in are registered. . He's a moron.

View attachment 398839

I agree and I'll stand over here and LMAO. All mail is treated the same unless its a registered letter and I doubt the envelopes ballots are in are registered. . He's a moron.
different classes of mail have their own way they are treated...1st class is treated much different than 3rd class...

Forum List

Back