80 year old dog walker in Seattle killed by an eight time felon and he also stabbed a littls dog to death.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Yeah...

Witnesses then told investigators that they had seen a struggle between the woman and the suspect inside the vehicle while the vehicle was moving. The vehicle then drove off the road and a struggle between them continued with the suspect trying to push the victim out of the vehicle as she resisted, according to police.

A witness then stopped their car in the road and came to assist her and the suspect took out a knife. The witness then backed away and retrieved a stick or bat and came back to try and help the woman, according to police.

The car then began to move across the road and crashed into two parked vehicles and the woman was struck during the crash. The suspect drove away from the scene and the victim was left on the street.

Police believe the suspect then drove to a park, stabbed the dog and fled on foot.

This is going to come as a shock to everyone I know.

Screenshot_20240823_165648_Google.jpg

Can you believe it? Neither can I that some Seattle judge would release an 8 time felon on the streets.

Yeah...

Witnesses then told investigators that they had seen a struggle between the woman and the suspect inside the vehicle while the vehicle was moving. The vehicle then drove off the road and a struggle between them continued with the suspect trying to push the victim out of the vehicle as she resisted, according to police.

A witness then stopped their car in the road and came to assist her and the suspect took out a knife. The witness then backed away and retrieved a stick or bat and came back to try and help the woman, according to police.

The car then began to move across the road and crashed into two parked vehicles and the woman was struck during the crash. The suspect drove away from the scene and the victim was left on the street.

Police believe the suspect then drove to a park, stabbed the dog and fled on foot.

View attachment 1000203

Can you believe it? Neither can I that some Seattle judge would release an 8 time felon on the streets.

Find the judge that let him out...
Drag that muthafukker out to the street....fukkin stone him to death with driveway pebbles over the course of six hours.

Yeah...

View attachment 1000203

Another white race bait thread. This was tragic and the man who killed her will serve time.

But will the white thug who did this serve any time?

Another Cop Shoots Without Any Justification​

He threw the gun to the ground before he got shot. Then he got shot 19 times.

Now each time I see something like this I'm going to show a white cop shooting or beating someone black. Because while this ladys murder is tragic, the asshole who decided to start this thread ignored that 6 whites were killed at the same time this happened by another white person.

Another white race bait thread. This was tragic and the man who killed her will serve time.

But will the white thug who did this serve any time?

Another Cop Shoots Without Any Justification​

He threw the gun to the ground before he got shot. Then he got shot 19 times.

Now each time I see something like this I'm going to show a white cop shooting or beating someone black. Because while this ladys murder is tragic, the asshole who decided to start this thread ignored that 6 whites were killed at the same time this happened by another white person.

Race Bait?.... I saw nothing anywhere in the information that mentioned skin color you posthumonious puppet!

Point of the article is that the last judge who saw this creep should also share some of the responsibility for what happened to that woman. It's about the justice system not about race.

Yeah...

View attachment 1000203

Thanks Kamala.

Race Bait?.... I saw nothing anywhere in the information that mentioned skin color you posthumonious puppet!

Point of the article is that the last judge who saw this creep should also share some of the responsibility for what happened to that woman. It's about the justice system not about race.
So you scrolled past this:

1724451649202.png

1724451590445.png

Shut up. This was a race bait thread.

Americans have been so brainwashed* about how nice and how good blacks are, while blacks are responsible for over 50% of all murders and over33% of all non-murder violent crimes at 12% of the population.

Well over 50 years of affirmative action, quotas, DEI, and people need to stop that and wake the hell up. It not only hasn't worked, it has brought great harm to the nation.

*Seems Amy Coney Barrett is one of them.

The man that killed the elderly woman and small dog will likely be released by the same kind of brain dead democrat that let him out last time.

200 years of whites doing that very thing, and the fact that blacks are annually the victims of the most hate attacks and whites are the main perpetrators is why this happens. Because old white men have a real bad habit of using racial slurs.

As opposed to 34 felony counts.

trump's Big Lie killed 6 people on J6.
Deflect on that some more.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back