🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

80-year-old Palestinian man remembers destroyed village of his youth

PalWatch is nothing but a Zionist Propaganda rag Website/organization.

Shit in a toilet would tell us more truth about the matter than PalWatch.

Shit in a toilet would have more truth about the matter than PalWatch.

oh gee----yet another post by sherri, saint of the isa/allah respecting
baby mutilators----------SPEAKING OF SHIT!!!!!!

"...Dreams to return to a land one has been ethnically cleansed from never die..."
Indeed.

The Jews managed to hold onto their dream for 1,878 years; from the Sack of Jerusalem by Titus in 70 AD, to the establishment of the State of Israel in 1948.

That dream is not yet fully realized but they're getting there... their goal is nearly achieved.

"...Dreams to return to a land one has been ethnically cleansed from never die..."
Indeed.

The Jews managed to hold onto their dream for 1,878 years; from the Sack of Jerusalem by Titus in 70 AD, to the establishment of the State of Israel in 1948.

That dream is not yet fully realized but they're getting there... their goal is nearly achieved.

It never happened, more Zionist Mythology!

These myths are debunked by yet another Israeli Professor named Shlomo Sand.

Shit in a toilet would tell us more truth about the matter than PalWatch.

Not PalWatch, so watch this if you can. :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cn4r7ZjG9Nc]A PALESTINIAN MYTH - The so said NAKBA - YouTube[/ame]

Indeed.

It never happened, more Zionist Mythology!

These myths are debunked by yet another Israeli Professor named Shlomo Sand.

Shlomo Sand The Invention Of The Land Of Israel

Last edited by a moderator:
Some day----the jews will regain that lovely city in arabia in which
they lived for more than 1000 years before the filthy rapist pig was
born-----YATHRIB (now defiled by the carcass of the pig and
renamed "medina')

BETHLEHEM (Ma'an) -- "An 80-year-old Palestinian man recalled memories of the destroyed village of his youth for the TV program, "A memory that never rusts," describing a landscape destroyed by Zionist forces in the 1948 conflict known in Arabic as the "Nakba," or catastrophe.

Jameel Deif-Allah Sawalma offered recollections of his long lost village of al-Auja, near Jaffa, before it was overtaken and destroyed."Our village plains were wide like a palm, al-Auja river was to our west and our soil was red like a beet," he said. "There were no rocks, and we planted it with watermelons, melons, beans, pumpkins, tomatoes, sesame, lupine, oranges and lemons."*Sawalma recalled fishing from the nearby river using hooks and sleeping bills to knock the fish unconscious, as well as the run back home to cook them, while fish traders used large nets to catch the famous Jaffa fish.*He recalls the two schools they had in the village, and how he studied at one until the 3rd grade. "I used to study maths, Arabic, the Quran and to this day I remember the poems I memorized," he added, and recited some of the poems he learned decades ago. Sawalma’s weary memory still holds an image of how al-Auja River meandered through their lands, and how it flooded in the winter. He talked about the red brick houses of the village, the horse-drawn carriages on the dusty streets, and their wooden or metal wheels which he used to repair for a living.*

Sawalma concluded with the harsh recollections of the Nakba, when him and his family were forced out of the village and had to march to Qalqiliya and the to al-Far'a refugee camp.*A dream that never leaves him is to return to the river, fish from it and walk in the fields of his village, a place that exists only in memories now.

Around 800,000 Palestinians were expelled from their homes inside Israel during the 1948 conflict that led to the creation of the State of Israel, and today their descendants number around five million, spread across the world.

80-year-old Palestinian man remembers destroyed village of his youth | Maan News Agency

Dreams to return to a land one has been ethnically cleansed from never die.

Ethnic cleansing is a crime against humanity and a practice that violates intl law and a practice still ongoing in Palestine today.
80 year old people generally remember things theywished would be. Pictures from 80 years ago normally show a bunch of ragged urchins in front of a hovel in the midst of a collection of hovels, grassless yards with stray goats and yapping mongrels. Paradise lost.

BETHLEHEM (Ma'an) -- "An 80-year-old Palestinian man recalled memories of the destroyed village of his youth for the TV program, "A memory that never rusts," describing a landscape destroyed by Zionist forces in the 1948 conflict known in Arabic as the "Nakba," or catastrophe.

Jameel Deif-Allah Sawalma offered recollections of his long lost village of al-Auja, near Jaffa, before it was overtaken and destroyed."Our village plains were wide like a palm, al-Auja river was to our west and our soil was red like a beet," he said. "There were no rocks, and we planted it with watermelons, melons, beans, pumpkins, tomatoes, sesame, lupine, oranges and lemons."*Sawalma recalled fishing from the nearby river using hooks and sleeping bills to knock the fish unconscious, as well as the run back home to cook them, while fish traders used large nets to catch the famous Jaffa fish.*He recalls the two schools they had in the village, and how he studied at one until the 3rd grade. "I used to study maths, Arabic, the Quran and to this day I remember the poems I memorized," he added, and recited some of the poems he learned decades ago. Sawalma’s weary memory still holds an image of how al-Auja River meandered through their lands, and how it flooded in the winter. He talked about the red brick houses of the village, the horse-drawn carriages on the dusty streets, and their wooden or metal wheels which he used to repair for a living.*

Sawalma concluded with the harsh recollections of the Nakba, when him and his family were forced out of the village and had to march to Qalqiliya and the to al-Far'a refugee camp.*A dream that never leaves him is to return to the river, fish from it and walk in the fields of his village, a place that exists only in memories now.

Around 800,000 Palestinians were expelled from their homes inside Israel during the 1948 conflict that led to the creation of the State of Israel, and today their descendants number around five million, spread across the world.

80-year-old Palestinian man remembers destroyed village of his youth | Maan News Agency

Ethnic cleansing is a crime against humanity and a practice that violates intl law and a practice still ongoing in Palestine today.
80 year old people generally remember things theywished would be. Pictures from 80 years ago normally show a bunch of ragged urchins in front of a hovel in the midst of a collection of hovels, grassless yards with stray goats and yapping mongrels. Paradise lost.

Archbishop Elias Chacour is still telling his story of ethnic cleansing , in books and as he lives out his life in the Galilee.

"Last summer, when I was starting to plan my Israel trip, my friend Del Reynolds gave me Fr. Chacour's book,*BLOOD BROTHERS. The memoir starts with his experience - as a 12-year-old Arab Christian of the Galilee - of the founding of the State of Israel and the destruction of his village. Then he tells of his education (some of it in Europe), ordination and assignment as parish priest to the Arab village of Ibillin. That was 1965. He expected to be there for a few months. He's still there.In 1982 he built a high school for the village. Not just for the small Christian community, but for the village: Christians, Moslems, whatever. Today the school has 4000 students, and he has plans to open what he calls "the first Arab Christian Israeli University."I found his book provocative, and resolved to try to find him. Later,*Don Bustany*put me in touch with him.Ibillin was hard to find. I couldn't find it on either of my Israel maps. Fr. Chacour alluded to this in our conversation, and implied that it is a subtle form of anti-Arab discrimination in Israel. We hired a cab in Tel Aviv to take us to Haifa, and he agreed to wait for us while we checked into a hotel, take us to Ibillin, and then bring us back to the hotel. He had to stop many times to get directions, but we finally found it.

Transcription (edited) of video clips:*Part 1*•*Part 3*•*Part 4*•Part 5*•*Part 6Part 1:*" The way out is extremely simple."Peter:*To start with, can I ask you to describe this place, and what is going on here?Fr. Chacour:*We are in the village of*Ibillin. It's an Arab village, half Muslim, half Christian. The villagers are an agglomeration of what remained from four different villages that were destroyed and the population deported. Those who fled the deportation and hid, later agglomerated themselves in this village and became a large village of 8500 inhabitants. These are among the 460 towns and villages that were completely destroyed or deleted or emptied for the arrival of the Jews.I was appointed parish priest in 1965, for the small Catholic community in the village. I was appointed for one month, and I am still here. More perseverance than success.In 1982 I felt the responsibility to build a high school for this village. We started from scratch, and not only from scratch, but also without building permits. It was impossible to obtain a building permit.Peter:*Why?Fr. Chacour:*Ask the authorities, not me.Peter:*Have they left you unharassed?Fr. Chacour:*No, I was very often harassed, taken to court. But that's our dirty laundry! That's not important. That I wash with my Jewish friends here.We started with 82 children. Now 20, years later, there are over 4000 students, Christian, Moslem, Dru and Jewish.Peter:*How do you draw them?Fr. Chacour:*I don't draw them. They are attracted. I think it's the quality of the school.Peter:*What language do you teach in?Fr. Chacour:*Arabic, English and Hebrew. We used to teach also French, but there is no demand for it now.So now we are living on this big campus, with the hope very soon to open the first*Arab Christian Israeli University...I see all these three characteristics are basic for us. You can (put them in any order), I don't mind, but no one should have primacy over the other. They come as the household, not as guests and host...."

Voices of Israel and Palestine - Fr. Elias Chacour

I believe videos of Elias Chacour telling his ethnic cleansing story can be viewed at this link.

Last edited:
Indeed.

It never happened, more Zionist Mythology! These myths are debunked by yet another Israeli Professor named Shlomo Sand.
Incorrect.

Sand holds that most of the Jews of today are the descendants of peoples unrelated to the original Hebrew tribes, whom converted to Judaism both prior-to and after the Sack of Jerusalem in 70 AD.

There is much to commend his perspective and he may very well be correct that many of the Jews of our modern age are not genetic descendants of the members of the original Hebrew tribes.

But the Sack of Jerusalem of 70 AD by Titus is real.

The dream of Judaism (both the exiles of the Israel-Judah Diaspora and their pre- and post-Diaspora Convert-Descendants) - collectively - has, indeed, been focused upon a return to Jerusalem and to the lands formerly comprising the Kingdoms of Israel and Judea, as documented repeatedly in their prayers and dogma and literature over the centuries.

I did not say that all Jews today are generic descendants of the Twelve Tribes.

I said that the Jews (both genetic and spiritual inheritors of the Twelve Tribes) have held their Dream together for 1878 years.

My observation is entirely accurate and true.

Last edited:
Archbishop Elias Chacour is still telling his story of ethnic cleansing , in books and as he lives out his life in the Galilee.

"Last summer, when I was starting to plan my Israel trip, my friend Del Reynolds gave me Fr. Chacour's book,*BLOOD BROTHERS. The memoir starts with his experience - as a 12-year-old Arab Christian of the Galilee - of the founding of the State of Israel and the destruction of his village. Then he tells of his education (some of it in Europe), ordination and assignment as parish priest to the Arab village of Ibillin. That was 1965. He expected to be there for a few months. He's still there.In 1982 he built a high school for the village. Not just for the small Christian community, but for the village: Christians, Moslems, whatever. Today the school has 4000 students, and he has plans to open what he calls "the first Arab Christian Israeli University."I found his book provocative, and resolved to try to find him. Later,*Don Bustany*put me in touch with him.Ibillin was hard to find. I couldn't find it on either of my Israel maps. Fr. Chacour alluded to this in our conversation, and implied that it is a subtle form of anti-Arab discrimination in Israel. We hired a cab in Tel Aviv to take us to Haifa, and he agreed to wait for us while we checked into a hotel, take us to Ibillin, and then bring us back to the hotel. He had to stop many times to get directions, but we finally found it.

Transcription (edited) of video clips:*Part 1*•*Part 3*•*Part 4*•Part 5*•*Part 6Part 1:*" The way out is extremely simple."Peter:*To start with, can I ask you to describe this place, and what is going on here?Fr. Chacour:*We are in the village of*Ibillin. It's an Arab village, half Muslim, half Christian. The villagers are an agglomeration of what remained from four different villages that were destroyed and the population deported. Those who fled the deportation and hid, later agglomerated themselves in this village and became a large village of 8500 inhabitants. These are among the 460 towns and villages that were completely destroyed or deleted or emptied for the arrival of the Jews.I was appointed parish priest in 1965, for the small Catholic community in the village. I was appointed for one month, and I am still here. More perseverance than success.In 1982 I felt the responsibility to build a high school for this village. We started from scratch, and not only from scratch, but also without building permits. It was impossible to obtain a building permit.Peter:*Why?Fr. Chacour:*Ask the authorities, not me.Peter:*Have they left you unharassed?Fr. Chacour:*No, I was very often harassed, taken to court. But that's our dirty laundry! That's not important. That I wash with my Jewish friends here.We started with 82 children. Now 20, years later, there are over 4000 students, Christian, Moslem, Dru and Jewish.Peter:*How do you draw them?Fr. Chacour:*I don't draw them. They are attracted. I think it's the quality of the school.Peter:*What language do you teach in?Fr. Chacour:*Arabic, English and Hebrew. We used to teach also French, but there is no demand for it now.So now we are living on this big campus, with the hope very soon to open the first*Arab Christian Israeli University...I see all these three characteristics are basic for us. You can (put them in any order), I don't mind, but no one should have primacy over the other. They come as the household, not as guests and host...."

Voices of Israel and Palestine - Fr. Elias Chacour

I believe videos of Elias Chacour telling his ethnic cleansing story can be viewed at this link.

This is what the racists Arabs of Ibillin do to Jews.

Arab Villagers Declare 'Jews Out!'

A Jewish couple bought a home in an Arab village of Ibillin, and moved in.
The locals immediately made sure they moved out.
You won't read this story on CNN.

By Gil Ronen
First Publish: 11/7/2010, 6:45 PM / Last Update: 11/7/2010, 6:54 PM

Kochav Segal HaLevi, a Jewish security guard, legally bought a house in the mixed Muslim-Christian Arab village of Ibillin in northern Israel, east of Haifa. Upon moving in, however, he discovered that the locals are unwilling to let Jews live there.

It is a well known fact in Israel that Jews who try to live in Arab villages risk their lives, while Arabs live freely in Jewish neighborhoods. While leftist journalists and politicians, inside Israel and out, portray Israeli Jews as racist for fighting Arab invasions of their cities, stories like this one – which show Arabs' zero tolerance for Jews in their neighborhoods – appear almost exclusively on Arutz Sheva.

A legal purchase
"It was in late September,” HaLevi told Arutz Sheva's Hebrew-language news service. “I bought an apartment legally from a Christian Arab seller whose wife is Jewish, in the Christian part of Ibillin, near Shefaram. He sold the home because of debts to the bank, so the price was relatively low and I purchased the house.”

"I moved my belongings in and received the key. Before I moved in I spoke with the neighbors and asked them if they had any objection to my coming to live there. They said no there was problem and 'ahlan wasahlan' (welcome). If you do not make trouble there is no problem with you living here.'”

"I was not motivated by a racist or provocative approach, but from a belief that we are 'a free nation in our land,'” HaLevi said, quoting a line from HaTikvah, the national anthem.

End of illusion
The illusion lasted only one day. “On my first day there I came home late in the evening, and entered the apartment. Two neighbors arrived – one from above and one from across the road. One was 'the good cop' and the other was 'the bad cop.' The neighbor from upstairs told me I can't live there because there is an eviction order from the bank. I told him I have no problem with the bank and that the matter has been settled already. Then the neighbor from across the road came and said forcefully 'you will not live here.'”

"I brought the seller and his wife there to explain matters to him but nothing helped and the situation became messy. That neighbor brought nine or ten other guys who told me – 'you will not live here.'”

HaLevi says the same neighbor who called in the other men had sat down with him for a friendly cup of coffee several days earlier, to welcome him. “He must have gotten a message from the neighbors that I was not to be allowed in. I tried to understand what I had done but he only said 'I am blocking you' and hit me in the head.”

Fight not over
"At that stage I said that I do not want bloodshed here and that I am leaving,” HaLevi recounted. “I took only the more expensive equipment from the house and that was how I managed to escape. The neighbor who made the threats boasted that his father was serving a jail sentence after shooting another neighbor in the head... and that he is not afraid to sit in jail because of me.”

HaLevi says the fight is not over. “I intend to continue fighting for my democratic right. I filed a complaint with the police but nothing is happening. A month has passed and the police are doing nothing. The man who threatened me is still free, one month later.”

"I am against racism of any kind,” he said, and said he intended to take the matter to court and would welcome any assistance he could get.

Scholars identify Ibillin with a Jewish village from Talmudic times called Avlayim.

Jews Not Allowed in Ibillin - Jewish World - News - Israel National News

The lie Sand exposes for the lie it is is that Jews were ethnically cleansed from Palestine in 70 AD, they were not.

I should add that is just one lie about Zionist Mythology he debunks, there are many more.

Last edited:

Read about the Myths and Facts of Palestine. (Paradise Lost)

The Palestinians claim that they are an ancient and indigenous people fails to stand up to historic scrutiny. Most Palestinian Arabs were newcomers to British Mandate Palestine. Until the 1967 Six-Day War made it expedient for Arabs to create a Palestinian peoplehood, local Arabs simply considered themselves part of the ‘great Arab nation’ or ‘southern Syrians.’

“Repeat a lie often enough and people will begin to believe it.”
Nazi propaganda master Joseph Goebbels

“All [that Palestinians] can agree on as a community is what they want to destroy, not what they want to build.”
New York Times columnist Thomas Friedman 1

Palestinians - Entity Defined by its Opposition to Zionism

No, Rivkele, The Jews Weren't Driven into Exile by the Romans

Despite their ideological differences, what unites columnists like Charles Krauthammer and Leonard Fein, and what distinguishes them from Salo Baron,the greatest historian of the Jews in the twentieth century, is inter alia their acceptance of the myth that the Jews were forcibly expelled from the Land of Israel, and taken into captivity by the Romans. To this day, most lay people, Jews and non-Jews, accept the myth of the exile, whereas no historian, Jew or non-Jew, takes it seriously.This post will look at the disconnect between popular and scholarly belief and try to examine the origin of the myth several centuries after the event occurred. I will follow pretty closely the first part of a comprehensive article on the subject by Hebrew University professor, Yisrael Yuval, which is available*here*.

The Magnes Zionist: No, Rivkele, The Jews Weren't Driven into Exile by the Romans

The lie Sand exposes for the lie it is is that Jews were ethnically cleansed from Palestine in 70 AD, they were not.

wrong again-----in fact jews never stated ALL JEWS WERE ETHNICALLY CLEANSED
from Palestine in 70 AD-------that statement is part and parcel of islamo nazi propaganda.
Jews have always maintained that jews CONTINUED to live in palestine despite deadly
oppression by the dissgusting isa-respecting pigs that included CONSTANTINE---founder
of the isa respecting filth of nazism which was emulated by the isa respecting filth
who elaborated SHARIAH

Islamo nazi pigs do claim that all jews LEFT palestine for 2000 years----the lie of islamo nazi
pigs--------sherri is quite a humorist-------with hoof in mouth disease

Right iRosie91. If all Jews had been ethnically cleansed then there wouldn't have been a continuous presence of Jews since time immemorial which of course there has been.

Shlomo Sand, Israel has no rights in the land, another Zionist lie debunked.

Forum List

Back