“800K deaths...Do you take responsibility? why haven’t you asked China to do more, to be transparent on the origins?”...Biden smirks & walks away

The Chinese Government owes restitution to the families of their victims....they allowed the virus to escape, or released it....and should pay the families of those who have died......
and lost jobs and businesses and were separated from loved ones who were locked in care facilities and suffered depression and increased substance use and.........................

I want payback.

Tramp fault and China is the innocent victim of what Tramp and the evil Republican Party did to the World!!!

See China was just innocently living their daily lives when Tramp and the evil Republican Party snuck in and released the Covid virus on the people of China and bam the World became sick!!!

Take Tramp to the Hague and let leave poor Joe Biden and the Democratic Party alone, will ya!

This comment brought to you by the CCP and to remind you that one day you all will be under their control…

this is a sick (weak) guy

Honestly. What different would it make if they feared up to anything? Are you ranting about south Africa and the omicron virys? Of course not. Just the Chinese because they are communist.

If they did, what would happen? Nothing. Did you expect to invade china in retaliation? How about not eating fried rice for 12 months . That'll get up their more ay.

Grow up you fool.

No one told him what to say. They did not expect anyone to ask that kind of question. Do not expect an answer to anything but true softball questions that have been submitted over a week in advance so that there is time for rehearsal

This is the correct answer, the answer that causes people to worship a man for saying it.

"I don't take responsibility at all"​

this is a sick (weak) guy

Smart man.

Here is not-smart man:

donald-trump-responsibility.gif

China should pay us the $6 Trillion we lost or spent due to the Fauxi Bioweapon

“China is working very, very hard. I have spoken to President Xi, and they’re working very hard. And if you know anything about him, I think he’ll be in pretty good shape. They’re — they’ve had a rough patch, and I think right now they have it — it looks like they’re getting it under control more and more. They’re getting it more and more under control.”

“China is working very, very hard. I have spoken to President Xi, and they’re working very hard. And if you know anything about him, I think he’ll be in pretty good shape. They’re — they’ve had a rough patch, and I think right now they have it — it looks like they’re getting it under control more and more. They’re getting it more and more under control.”

That was BEFORE we found out Fauxi paid Wuhan to develop a gain of Function bioweapon that targets the human respiratory system

Fauxi in 2017: No doubt President Trump will face a pandemic, I'm working on one now with the Virologists in Wuhan

Last edited:
That was BEFORE we found out Fauxi poaid Wuhan to develop a gain if Function bioweapon that targets the human respiratory system

Fauxi in 2017: No doubt President Trump will face a pandemic, I'm working on one now with the Virologists in Wuhan

Easy to make things look bad when you lie about the quotes.

The history of the last 32 years that I have been the director of the NIAID will tell the next administration that there is no doubt they will be faced with the challenges their predecessors were faced with

Forum List

Back