“800K deaths...Do you take responsibility? why haven’t you asked China to do more, to be transparent on the origins?”...Biden smirks & walks away

Time for Biden to do something. More deaths under him and he has the vaccine.
He has been, it's Trumptards who refuse to take his advice, moron.
Then, of course blame Joe......................for their STUPIDITY.

Easy to make things look bad when you lie about the quotes.

The history of the last 32 years that I have been the director of the NIAID will tell the next administration that there is no doubt they will be faced with the challenges their predecessors were faced with

I paraphrased, given what we now know about Gain of Function Fauxi

Fauci was working on gof with the chinese, his frankenstein got loose purposely or accidentally. Moderna and our own govt were teaming up to make the magical potion after they had created this virus with their signature, cgg sequence, before it was out in the public.

“China is working very, very hard. I have spoken to President Xi, and they’re working very hard. And if you know anything about him, I think he’ll be in pretty good shape. They’re — they’ve had a rough patch, and I think right now they have it — it looks like they’re getting it under control more and more. They’re getting it more and more under control.”

Color me shocked that all you have to say in a thread about Biden, is TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP! lol Can't bring your little ole' "independent" heart to say something negative about Biden? :cool:

More died in 2021 than 2020, and 2020 had no vaccine.

As we have found out, unless the Govt gives you a paycheck it cannot force anyone to get the vaccine. (which is a good thing, they should not have that power)

Can you not see the irony in the group of people who refuse to get the vaccine going "yeah, but we now have the vaccine"

Forum List

Back