“800K deaths...Do you take responsibility? why haven’t you asked China to do more, to be transparent on the origins?”...Biden smirks & walks away

WTF?

Asked China to do more?
Like what?
Get vaccinated?
Wear mask?
Wash your hands?

THEN will Trumptards listen?
Like ask China to come clean about who developed the covid disease (stop the denials)
and to pay restitution for all the people killed by the Chinese developed disease.

Now the ball is in your court. Don't get weak knees and run away.

Stop defending the smirking piece of shit, Brandon.

Like ask China to come clean about who developed the covid disease (stop the denials)
ASK China to come clean?
Yeah, when they stop laughing, they'll get right on that.
and to pay restitution for all the people killed by the Chinese developed disease.
That's funny.
Send Rudy over to China to negotiate that.
NEVER going to happen.
Better odds of getting a $5 trillion check from Mexico.
Now the ball is in your court. Don't get weak knees and run away.
Sure, I'm just sent Xi Jinping an E-mail.
Stop defending the smirking piece of shit, Brandon.
Defending Brandon?
I was a fan.
He never smirked ever.

1639816425974.png

Not lately either, he died in 1993.

so your defense of xiden is takes the same stance as trump on covid?
How is saying nothing the same as saying I take no responsibility at all?

It's a bait question and you are a fool if you take that bait unless you are ready to spend about 20 min explaining the details of the timeline and what possibly a president can and can't do to address pandemic.

Biden's job was to fix the vaccine distribution, to urge and compel Americans to wear masks and get vaccinated, and to otherwise lead based on facts and sound medical guidelines.

He has done all that. He has done MORE to prevent deaths than what mandate bashing Republicans want him to do.

Last edited:
You can't say that Biden takes no responsibility for anything. Trump explicitly left not doubt.

I can say that Biden has not accepted any responsibly for anything, thus the outcome is the same, neither take responsibility

I can say that Biden has not accepted any responsibly for anything, thus the outcome is the same, neither take responsibility
What specifically did he not take responsibility for?

Should he have said - yep, I take full responsbility, 800,000 dead is on me? What responsibility are we talking about?

How is saying nothing the same as saying I take no responsibility at all?

It's a bait question and you are a fool if you take that bait unless you are ready to spend about 20 min explaining the details of the timeline and what possibly a president can and can't do to address pandemic.

Biden's job was to fix the vaccine distribution, to urge and compel Americans to wear masks and get vaccinated, and to otherwise lead based on facts and sound medical guidelines.

He has done all that. He has done MORE to prevent deaths than what mandate bashing Republicans want him to do.
did Pandemic Joe take responsibility when asked? no? that’s how

did Pandemic Joe take responsibility when asked? no? that’s how
He didn't answer the loaded question. Thats not the same as not taking responsibility for anything.

Biden taking responsibility for 800,000 dead, half of which happened before he ever set foot in the WH is ludicrous, the question was absurd, so what is it you wanted him to take responsibility for?

He didn't answer the loaded question. Thats not the same as not taking responsibility for anything.

Biden taking responsibility for 800,000 dead, half of which happened before he ever set foot in the WH is ludicrous, the question was absurd, so what is it you wanted him to take responsibility for?
what was loaded about it?

looks like he was ducking responsibly…typically…he has the trump vaccine, had a border security policy that slowed the spread, treatments, a blue print to recovery..and be blew it…

that sounds more like gross negligence then mere incompetence

what was loaded about it?

looks like he was ducking responsibly…typically…he has the trump vaccine, had a border security policy that slowed the spread, treatments, a blue print to recovery..and be blew it…

that sounds more like gross negligence then mere incompetence

I've just fn explained! Why the hell would Biden be responsible for 800,000 deaths, when pandemic started in 2020 and 400,000+ were dead before he ever set in the White House? It's NOT a good faith question, it's gotcha bullshit..

Border security policy was has not changed much and anyone who thinks pandemic was spread by illegal immigrants in any significant way is just a straight up rw bullshit swallowing dupe.

Best we can do to prevent deaths is to get vaccinated and Biden has done hell of alot more to get people vaccinated than kicking and screaming anti-vax conservatives would have him.

Last edited:
What specifically did he not take responsibility for?

Should he have said - yep, I take full responsbility, 800,000 dead is on me? What responsibility are we talking about?
The botched farce that was the Afghanistan withdrawal for one thing, though there is much more, like
inflation, he should account for.

According to his own State Department there are still thousands of Americans there.
Joe not only doesn't take responsibility for the amateur hour show he put on but when was the last
time anyone heard the doddering imbecile even discuss the matter anymore?

Biden has over a billion reasons to walk away & to keep protecting his CVP benefactors.

The botched farce that was the Afghanistan withdrawal for one thing, though there is much more, like
inflation, he should account for.

According to his own State Department there are still thousands of Americans there.
Joe not only doesn't take responsibility for the amateur hour show he put on but when was the last
time anyone heard the doddering imbecile even discuss the matter anymore?

Lol he explicitly took responsibility for his descisions on Afghanistan. Wtf are you talking about?

Forum List

Back