80s retro

Verrrrry nice..... another great tune! :mm: this time from the last part of the 80s.....1989 to be exact.

Fine Young Cannibals - She Drives Me Crazy (Official Video)

this from 1984/85 ....lots of energy back then... good and bad ...love and hate!

hehe:10: :5_1_12024:it's all true

Madonna - Angel

good night....that's it I guess

Bananarama - I Heard A Rumour (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO)

"Eternal Flame" is a love song by American rock group the Bangles from their 1988 album Everything. It became a hit single, when released in 1989, peaking at number one in the charts in nine countries, including Australia, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, and the United States.

The Bangles - Eternal Flame

"Eternal Flame" is a love song by American rock group the Bangles from their 1988 album Everything. It became a hit single, when released in 1989, peaking at number one in the charts in nine countries, including Australia, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, and the United States.

The Bangles - Eternal Flame

Big time crush [emoji3590]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Natural Citizen!!!!! :biggrin: nice to see you here.....are you feeling better after all you went through??? hope you are feeling much better!

Hi, Skye. Thank You!. I'm still in rough shape. I have pain pills to get me through the pain at night and antibiotics. I'm hobbling around a little throughout the day, so it's moving around a little bit. It'll be a very long recovery. I'll have help in a few days, buttercup's gonna be here to nurse me to health.

Last edited:

Natural Citizen!!!!! :biggrin: nice to see you here.....are you feeling better after all you went through??? hope you are feeling much better!

Hi, Skye. Thank You!. I'm still in rough shape. I have pain pills to get me through the pain at night and antibiotics. I'm hobbling around a little throughout the day, so it's moving around a little bit. It'll be a very long recovery.

I pray for a speedy recovery (((Natural Citizen))):huddle:

Hi, Skye. Thank You!. I'm still in rough shape. I have pain pills to get me through the pain at night and antibiotics. I'm hobbling around a little throughout the day, so it's moving around a little bit. It'll be a very long recovery. I'll have help in a few days, buttercup's gonna be here to nurse me.

Just get through it. :113:

Just get through it. :113:

Thanks, man. The worst of the worst is over. I'm gonna stay nice and doped for a another week or so to stay numb, I already have skin buds growing back. Where they took the graph was stinging pretty good, meds seem to calm it though.

alright, I don't wanna stray off. Thanks, I appreciate everything from everyone.

Last edited:

Hi, Skye. Thank You!. I'm still in rough shape. I have pain pills to get me through the pain at night and antibiotics. I'm hobbling around a little throughout the day, so it's moving around a little bit. It'll be a very long recovery.

I pray for a speedy recovery (((Natural Citizen))):huddle:

Thank You, Skye.

I dunno if Im double quoting you guys or not, sorry if I m. Ha.

Alright, goodnight, I'm getting off here.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back