81 Million Votes

You sure about that? ;)

You’re wrong and I have no reason to lie about something like that on an anonymous message board.

Why do you think I would lie about that?
To deem thyself superior in some retarded way. You're not, shitbird.

And you're a liar, I bet.

If I was wrong, you would have coughed up how many credit hours you earned by now.

But you haven't. College students know how many credits they need every semester they attend.

Apparently you just kinda "la-di-da, oh! I got a Master's Degree".

I call bull-fucking-shit!

To deem thyself superior in some retarded way. You're not, shitbird.

And you're a liar, I bet.
I think you're just being sensitive. I wouldn't be calling you uneducated if I was also uneducated.

You also believe Biden didn't get 81 million votes. I'm seeing a pattern here. You believe stupid bullshit that you have absolutely no evidence for.

I think you're just being sensitive. I wouldn't be calling you uneducated if I was also uneducated.

You also believe Biden didn't get 81 million votes. I'm seeing a pattern here. You believe stupid bullshit that you have absolutely no evidence for.
You have provided zero evidence you are educated, and the circumstantial evidence says you are NOT, boy.

The thing is, I got a Classical Liberal education, and kinda know what I'm talking about. You on the other hand,

do NOT.

What "circumstantial evidence" is that? Be specific.
Why do you not remember how many hours you had to take to get your degree?

Most college students count that stuff down to the 1-hour labs and all of it.

I remember talking about it with others..extensively. What they needed, what I needed..

I say you're lying.

Why do you not remember how many hours you had to take to get your degree?
Because I don't waste my time memorizing things like that.
Most college students count that stuff down to the 1-hour labs and all of it.
1) I'm not a college student.
2) You failed to prove that most college students know that.
3) If most college students know that, why would you expect all graduates to know that? Doesn't make sense.

Because I don't waste my time memorizing things like that.

1) I'm not a college student.
2) You failed to prove that most college students know that.
3) If most college students know that, why would you expect all graduates to know that? Doesn't make sense.
Looks to me like because you never earned ary a college credit.

Okay! We're done here. I deem thee an uneducated fucktard liar.

After that shit-tarded post, I'll move you never were a college student.

I only said "most" to not get all hyperbolic with "every" and be wrong. :rolleyes-41:

Shitbird. Lying Shitbird. :fu:

I gave you every chance you deserved and then some. Nope, you're a fucking lying shitbird.

Last edited:
Don't care. You can think whatever baseless bullshit you want to think with absolutely no supporting evidence whatsoever.

You think I'm uneducated.
You think Biden didn't get 81 million votes.

You're just sensitive about being called uneducated. Haha.

Don't care. You can think whatever baseless bullshit you want to think with absolutely no supporting evidence whatsoever.

You think I'm uneducated.
You think Biden didn't get 81 million votes.

You're just sensitive about being called uneducated. Haha.
Yeah? So did you write a thesis?

If you want to believe I'm a liar despite having no evidence that I'm lying, that's your problem. I don't give a shit what you think.

As I don't care what you think;, The difference iS that I am in Omaha and you are a pussy too afraid to say.

Looks to me like because you never earned ary a college credit.

After that shit-tarded post, I'll move you never were a college student.

I only said "most" to not get all hyperbolic with "every" and be wrong. :rolleyes-41:

Shitbird. Lying Shitbird. :fu:

I gave you every chance you deserved and then some. Nope, you're a fucking lying shitbird.
You have no idea how ridiculously wrong you are. It's pretty damn funny.

:)

If you want to believe I'm a liar despite having no evidence that I'm lying, that's your problem. I don't give a shit what you think.
Oh, there's all kinds of evidence.

Not knowing how many credit hours you earned, for one.

That's a big one.

What was the last class you took?

Forum List

Back