81 Million Votes

Uneducated hillbillies saying things that they believe will make them sound smart.

Just don’t ask them to explain what the hell they’re talking about. They don’t like that.
How many college credit hours have you earned, smartass?

If you're educated and paid for things yourself, you know.

If you're fulla bull, you don't. You get about 5 minutes to answer that or you're bullshittin'.

The clock starts now. Get to Googlin', bullshitter.

Edit: I can see you're online, and as of right now it's been 4 minutes.

Last edited:
How many college credit hours have you earned, smartass?

If you're educated and paid for things yourself, you know.

If you're fulla bull, you don't. You get about 5 minutes to answer that or you're bullshittin'.

The clock starts now. Get to Googlin', bullshitter.

Edit: I can see you're online, and as of right now it's been 4 minutes.
So you couldn’t answer how it’s a pot/kettle thing. I see. Didn’t think so.

I have an MS degree. I’d have to look up my transcripts to tell you exactly how many units that is. How about you?

I have an MS degree. I’d have to look up my transcripts to tell you exactly how many units that is. How about you?
Why would you have to look it up? You don't remember?

Why would you have to look it up? You don't remember?
I don’t waste my time memorizing something like the number of college units I have just in case some retard on the internet gives me a time limit to provide that information.

It’s on file. I can provide it when needed to people who matter, which doesn’t include you.

Last edited:
I don’t waste my time memorizing something like the number of college units I have just in case some retard on the internet give me a time limit to provide that information.

It’s on file. I can provide it when needed to people who matter, which doesn’t include you.
Ah! Ha! Ha! Ha! You're full of shit.

Every undergraduate knows how many hours they need to be done. Every post graduate knows the

requirements for the next goal. I say you're just fulla bull!

And you don’t know pot meet kettle? Hahaha. Go back to your post I said hey pot to and you’ll get your answer you stupid fk

Prove it.

And I’m not an undergraduate, dumbass. :itsok:
Yeah, so how many hours was that?

Here's a hint: College students tally the hours every semester. They know what they take to graduate and

how many credit hours are required to do that. Apparently you do NOT.

And you don’t know pot meet kettle? Hahaha. Go back to your post I said hey pot to and you’ll get your answer you stupid fk
I read the post. How does the pot/kettle thing apply to me? You fail to explain that just like the other inbred MAGA retard failed to explain it.

You guys suck at making coherent arguments.

Why do you think rally size determines the candidate's vote count?

Trump lost to Hillary, and to Biden on the vote of citizens, regardless of Trump's rally size being bigger than Hillary's and Biden's rally size.

Nope, Rump beat Hillary.

Forum List

Back