81 Million Votes

Scream, cry, stomp your magaturd feet. I will NEVER give any fucks whether you believe you were cheated or not. :rolleyes:
Who would think that a cult that allows our country to be invaded, doesn’t mind Americans are murdered by the invaders, and think men dressed as women are actually women, would EVER CHEAT TO GET WHAT THEY WANTED!

Guess some people are just crazy, huh?

They just can't believe that the entire country doesn't adore him like they do, that people across the political spectrum don't see him as the brilliant, uniting, dignified statesman like they do.

This is deeply personal for them. Somehow. I'm still working on figuring that one out.
explain the lowest presidential approval with creepy at the helm? 81 million is at least half the country. Derp!

Who would think that a cult that allows our country to be invaded, doesn’t mind Americans are murdered by the invaders, and think men dressed as women are actually women, would EVER CHEAT TO GET WHAT THEY WANTED!

Guess some people are just crazy, huh?
just ask them to explain the xiden low approval rating.

"81 million votes my ass!"

"Its not the US's fault you are an idiot, basing vote veracity upon rally shows."

Nor, ZncWrior, does it seem that his metric of measuring votes by the size of his kiester a reliable indicator.
After all, given his age, the popularity of Ozempic, and a disciplined dieting regimen, his kiester simply may no longer be big enough to be papered over with 81 million votes.

I dunno that for sure. Can only speculate.

That’s the problem, it was coherent and you can’t figure it out
Say what you mean and back up whatever you’re trying to say.

It’s not difficult, but it’s too much for you uneducated MAGA folk.

Try again, hillbilly.

Forum List

Back