81 Million Votes

Oh okay. Provide the links of me saying what he alleges.

triggered.jpg

Calm down, oh Triggered one. I did NOT accuse you, infer, claim you did / said or did not do / did not say anything.

Seriously, work on that 2nd-grade reading Comprehension level.

I said he does not need yours or anyone else's help, that he was stating fact.

Go take your meds, take a nap, and come back later when the unexplained 'Triggered' wears off.

View attachment 692946

Calm down, oh Triggered one. I did NOT accuse you, infer, claim you did or did not do anything.

I said he does not need yours or anyone else's help,that he was stating fact.

Go take your meds, take a nap, and come back later when the unexplained 'Triggered' wears off.
Easy to run circles around useful idiots. They can only turn one way, and it's always to The LEFT.

View attachment 692946

Calm down, oh Triggered one. I did NOT accuse you, infer, claim you did / said or did not do / did not say anything.

I said he does not need yours or anyone else's help, that he was stating fact.

Yeah, I didn't think so. As usual....

Yeah, I didn't think so. As usual....
You didn't think period - instead you had a TDS Seizure.

Again, because you just proved you haven't gotten it yet - I NEVER SAID YOU DID OR SAID ANYTHING...

SO ITS KIND OF HARD TO PROVIDE A PSYCHO A LINK TO SOMETHING THAT NEVER HAPPENED.

AGAIN, I said he did not need your help ... unlike YOU.

You, 'my friend', need some SERIOUS help, as you just demonstrated.

Oh okay. Provide the links of me saying what he alleges.

And when you can't, you'll run, because you have no honor.
It's common knowledge Obama, Clinton and Biden plotted The Operation Russian Collusion Crossfire Hurricane Treasonous COUP.

There is even a court order stating so and ordering The FBI and DOJ to give up documents on it which they have refused to comply with for two years so far.

Maybe Garland should stage a prime time raid on his own ass.

It has probably already been raided over and over again, but I'm not here to talk about Cavernous Holes that have been over-explored by DemNazi Spelunkers.

You didn't think period - instead you had a TDS Seizure.

Again, because you just proved you haven't gotten it yet - I NEVER SAID YOU DID OR SAID ANYTHING...

SO ITS KIND OF HARD TO PROVIDE A PSYCHO A LINK TO SOMETHING THAT NEVER HAPPENED.

AGAIN, I said he did not need your help ... unlike YOU.

You, 'my friend', need some SERIOUS help, as you just demonstrated.
Calm down, snowflake. You're boring.

It's common knowledge Obama, Clinton and Biden plotted The Operation Russian Collusion Crossfire Hurricane Treasonous COUP.

There is even a court order stating so and ordering The FBI and DOJ to give up documents on it which they have refused to comply with for two years so far.

Maybe Garland should stage a prime time raid on his own ass. It has probably already been raided over and over again, but I'm not here to talk about Cavernous Holes that have been over-explored by DemNazi Spelunkers.
Undermining the US with a fake 'Russian Collusion' scandal / coup attempt.

DropMic.jpg

Calm down, snowflake. You're boring.
Go away, TDS-SEIZURE BOY!

You lost this one - it happens.

Your attempted projection to distract from your mental breakdown is an embarrassing FAIL.

Don't prolong it - just quietly slink away and let it go. Live to fight another day...this is not the hill you want to die on.

Last edited:
Undermining the US with a fake 'Russian Collusion' scandal / coup attempt.

View attachment 692951
The CIA, NSA, FBI and DOJ were duplicitous in this even though they knew the allegations were 100% false.
That is the scary part of the whole thing that these LeftTard Turds continually want to deflect from.

We may have reached the point if irreparable corruption in our own Government.

Maybe Garland should stage a prime time raid on his own ass.

It has probably already been raided over and over again, but I'm not here to talk about Cavernous Holes that have been over-explored by DemNazi Spelunkers.
Those are the documents the FBI raided Mar-A-Lago to sieze. The proof of it.

Forum List

Back