88% of Blacks do not Support Trump Because they are Racist

This is the bottom line. Inner city blacks have one issue “I’m a victim and whitey is responsible.” We saw every Democratic Presidential candidate go to New York City to slobber on Al Sharpton’s ball sack. Disgraceful. This asshole has never done a thing for America. The bottom line for black voters is “ race” and “victimization.” That’s why they vote Democrat. Media calls white men racist because 70% voted Trump. Well it’s a two way street. White men vote Republican because you should pick yourself up by your own boot straps. Vast majority of black voters claim rhetoric can. Why? Because they’ve been on public aid so long they forgot what work is. They want to play the “slave card” and whine about it. That was over 150 years ago. WTF? But they vote for Democratic candidates that keep them in their comfort zone of victim status. You live in the most prosperous, free, democratic, nation on earth. Stop your excuses. Get the fuck on with it. You had Obama’s for 8 years...what did he do for you again? Please remind me?
The 2018 midterm vote: Divisions by race, gender, education
Trump is an ASSHOLE. I've never liked him, not as a person, not as a man, not as a candidate, and certainly him bamboozling his way into the office of POTUS isn't going to suddenly make me change my mind about him.

Just like all of you all used to say you didn't dislike President Obama because he's black, it was because of his policies. I don't dislike Trump because he's a Republican (now, he hasn't always been), or because he's white, or because he's a billionaire or any of the other reasons people claim he is disliked. I dislike him and others like him because of the way he behaves - he lies constantly which means he's dishonest and not to be trusted. I don't like the things he says about women, and apparently was never taught that it's ill-mannered to make fun of people such as the disabled, obese or people who are different than yourself.

NOTHING in heaven or earth could r evemake me like him for all of the reasons listed above that that's not even all of them.

Thank You for that honest post. I don't share all of the same sentiments, but your honesty is appreciated, and I can definitely see where you're coming from.

Isn't it pathetic that the dumbest and most corrupt politicians elected to office in this country come from predominately Black districts?

This is the bottom line. Inner city blacks have one issue “I’m a victim and whitey is responsible.” We saw every Democratic Presidential candidate go to New York City to slobber on Al Sharpton’s ball sack. Disgraceful. This asshole has never done a thing for America. The bottom line for black voters is “ race” and “victimization.” That’s why they vote Democrat. Media calls white men racist because 70% voted Trump. Well it’s a two way street. White men vote Republican because you should pick yourself up by your own boot straps. Vast majority of black voters claim rhetoric can. Why? Because they’ve been on public aid so long they forgot what work is. They want to play the “slave card” and whine about it. That was over 150 years ago. WTF? But they vote for Democratic candidates that keep them in their comfort zone of victim status. You live in the most prosperous, free, democratic, nation on earth. Stop your excuses. Get the fuck on with it. You had Obama’s for 8 years...what did he do for you again? Please remind me?

They will never let go. Victimhood is religion. The only way to attract black votes is to pander to their insecurities and resentment. They don't want to hear that some of their problems are their own fault.
...one of their favorite/''critical'' pastimes is to obsess with and call people racists/racism
perfect example is Smollet/Harris/Sharpton/etc etc

Black people got lost in the shuffle and are 3rd rate victims compared to illegal aliens and transgenders so they stage fake hate crimes on themselves to maintain relevance.
How does one black person translate to "Black people"?

Far too many believe that one means all.

"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity".

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Isn't it pathetic that the dumbest and most corrupt politicians elected to office in this country come from predominately Black districts?

Yeah. Right. African Americans brought the orange whore and pigpence to office in the U.S. Look at Texas, Alabama, the Dakotas.White boys with shit where their brains ought to be get elected all the time, just shaking their genitals. This is not due to votes by Americans of African descent.

Try some honesty.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Blacks in the US vote a racist and welfare agenda.

More psychosis . Whites have voted a racist and welfare agenda for 242 years.

The Negroes were the despicable core voting block of that asshole Obama but it was White Guilt morons that got him elected.

Seek help mental case.

The people that need to seek mental help are these imbeciles that elected worthless assholes like Obama, Cory Booker, Sheila Jackson Lee, Maxine Waters and all those other incompetent dumber than a door knob hate mongering assholes that make up the Democrat Black Caucus. The greedy little sonsofbitches are destroying our country.

The combined IQ of the entire Democrat Black Caucus in Congress can't be over 350 points and that is giving them the benefit of the doubt.

Of course the White and Hispanic Democrats are not much smarter. They are all pretty much dumber than a door knob.

They will never let go. Victimhood is religion. The only way to attract black votes is to pander to their insecurities and resentment. They don't want to hear that some of their problems are their own fault.
...one of their favorite/''critical'' pastimes is to obsess with and call people racists/racism

ROFLMAO....Look who's talking.
you post a lot of dumbshit
--the BLACKS are the ones that are obsessed --and you know it--- stop your stupidshit
it's all we ever hear from the blacks --and YOU know it
ahahahhahahahhahaha

--the BLACKS are the ones that are obsessed --and you know it--- stop your stupidshit
ahahahhahahahhahaha
You're projecting again Harmonica. Does any of the effort you put into denigrating black people here on U.S. Message Board help anyone, anywhere? Because I don't see where it does which means that because you keep posting the same false nonsense over & over again, that it is you who is obsessing.

You're also dishonest. Imagine if I posted everyday that you were arrested for some unsavory crime, like rape or sexual assault knowing full well that the charges against you were thrown out. How would it make you feel to have people saying that about you every day knowing full well that even though it's the truth, it's not the whole story.

That's what you're doing every day when you show up here posting that nonsense about black people & crime while downplaying the criminal proclivity for violence and abuse by whites.

Blacks in the US vote a racist and welfare agenda.

More psychosis . Whites have voted a racist and welfare agenda for 242 years.

The Negroes were the despicable core voting block of that asshole Obama but it was White Guilt morons that got him elected.

Seek help mental case.

The people that need to seek mental help are these imbeciles that elected worthless assholes like Obama, Cory Booker, Sheila Jackson Lee, Maxine Waters and all those other incompetent dumber than a door knob hate mongering assholes that make up the Democrat Black Caucus. The greedy little sonsofbitches are destroying our country.

You do understand that your psychosis is a severe mental disorder.

ahahahhahahahhahaha
You're projecting again Harmonica. Does any of the effort you put into denigrating black people here on U.S. Message Board help anyone, anywhere? Because I don't see where it does which means that because you keep posting the same false nonsense over & over again, that it is you who is obsessing.

You're also dishonest. Imagine if I posted everyday that you were arrested for some unsavory crime, like rape or sexual assault knowing full well that the charges against you were thrown out. How would it make you feel to have people saying that about you every day knowing full well that even though it's the truth, it's not the whole story.

That's what you're doing every day when you show up here posting that nonsense about black people & crime while downplaying the criminal proclivity for violence and abuse by whites.
blacks get upset when someone says:
fried chicken
blackhole
etc

ahahahhahahahhahaha

....yes--we know facts are nonsense [ hahahahaha ] to you people--that's why you have problems--you don't accept the facts...the truth hurts

ahahahhahahahhahaha

fact:
blacks commit hate crimes/murder/rape/crime etc at MUCH higher rates than whites
blacks graduate at LOWER rates
facts
UNDENIABLE--except to racists that the truth hurts them

Nope,
you got it backwards....again.....
the majority sees Trump as a racist
~S~
Meanwhile they see nothing wrong with Farrakhan.

An actual genocidal racist.

How many whites has Farrakhan had killed?

Whites don't get to tell us who to like incel boi.
How many blacks has David Duke or Jared Taylor killed?

You don’t know what “incel” means, so stop using it.

Yet, Black UNEMPLOYMENT is at an all time LOW under Trump, and it is not because of Obama. It is due to Trump's business friendly climate, tax policy, trade policy and ENERGY policy. Low energy costs in the U.S. alone is helping industry greatly.

Forum List

Back