88% of Blacks do not Support Trump Because they are Racist

This is the bottom line. Inner city blacks have one issue “I’m a victim and whitey is responsible.” We saw every Democratic Presidential candidate go to New York City to slobber on Al Sharpton’s ball sack. Disgraceful. This asshole has never done a thing for America. The bottom line for black voters is “ race” and “victimization.” That’s why they vote Democrat. Media calls white men racist because 70% voted Trump. Well it’s a two way street. White men vote Republican because you should pick yourself up by your own boot straps. Vast majority of black voters claim rhetoric can. Why? Because they’ve been on public aid so long they forgot what work is. They want to play the “slave card” and whine about it. That was over 150 years ago. WTF? But they vote for Democratic candidates that keep them in their comfort zone of victim status. You live in the most prosperous, free, democratic, nation on earth. Stop your excuses. Get the fuck on with it. You had Obama’s for 8 years...what did he do for you again? Please remind me?
The 2018 midterm vote: Divisions by race, gender, education

Nope,
you got it backwards....again.....
the majority sees Trump as a racist
~S~
Meanwhile they see nothing wrong with Farrakhan.

An actual genocidal racist.

How many whites has Farrakhan had killed?

Whites don't get to tell us who to like incel boi.
How many blacks has David Duke or Jared Taylor killed?

You don’t know what “incel” means, so stop using it.

How many blacks has the organization that Duke is/was aligned with killed?

This is the bottom line. Inner city blacks have one issue “I’m a victim and whitey is responsible.” We saw every Democratic Presidential candidate go to New York City to slobber on Al Sharpton’s ball sack. Disgraceful. This asshole has never done a thing for America. The bottom line for black voters is “ race” and “victimization.” That’s why they vote Democrat. Media calls white men racist because 70% voted Trump. Well it’s a two way street. White men vote Republican because you should pick yourself up by your own boot straps. Vast majority of black voters claim rhetoric can. Why? Because they’ve been on public aid so long they forgot what work is. They want to play the “slave card” and whine about it. That was over 150 years ago. WTF? But they vote for Democratic candidates that keep them in their comfort zone of victim status. You live in the most prosperous, free, democratic, nation on earth. Stop your excuses. Get the fuck on with it. You had Obama’s for 8 years...what did he do for you again? Please remind me?

Nope,
~S~

About the same amount as the organization that Farrakhan LEADS has killed whites. And Farrakhan preaches genocide regularly.

Duke joined the KKK because it was the most powerful white group in the country, not because it killed black people. Duke’s chapter was specifically non-violent and he never preached anything even remotely as violent as Farrakhan does.

Nope,
~S~

About the same amount as the organization that Farrakhan LEADS has killed whites. And Farrakhan preaches genocide regularly.

Duke joined the KKK because it was the most powerful white group in the country, not because it killed black people. Duke’s chapter was specifically non-violent and he never preached anything even remotely as violent as Farrakhan does.

But what is your fascination with being "white"? Come on. You can tell it to me. My ancestors came from Russia, Poland, Lithuania, and Ireland.

You've got a complaint? Let's hear it.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

But what is your fascination with being "white"? Come on. You can tell it to me. My ancestors came from Russia, Poland, Lithuania, and Ireland.

White people are treated like shit.

We have no rights anywhere in the world.

And I am working to correct that.

Bullshit.

Whites have created any animosity against them. And whites like you make it worse.

You're 10 percent of the worlds population boy. If people wanted to erase you, you'd be gone.

Tell me. I'm "white," How are we being "treated like shit" and "have no rights"? Be specific. You can't live, work, have another baby, worship, vote? Who has done something bad to you? Names and places, please.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Bullshit.

Whites have created any animosity against them. And whites like you make it worse.

You're 10 percent of the worlds population boy. If people wanted to erase you, you'd be gone.
Actually I am treated better by non-whites than most white people because I am upfront about what I believe and not fake or weak.

About 90 - 95 % of black voters are Democrats....why would they support tiny donnie?

Tell me. I'm "white," How are we being "treated like shit" and "have no rights"? Be specific. You can't live, work, have another baby, worship, vote? Who has done something bad to you? Names and places, please.
Our culture is being spit on and destroyed every day and we are not allowed to defend it, we aren’t allowed to seek justice for the people in our communities who are killed, we aren’t allowed to organize for our well being, we aren’t allowed to critique the narratives being written about us, we aren’t allowed to advocate for change in society that benefits US.

We are just expected to all die from drug overdoses, depression, suicide etc while both the left and the right pat themselves on the back for not listening to “Nazis”.

Bullshit.

Actually I am treated better by non-whites than most white people because I am upfront about what I believe and not fake or weak.

You're a weak mentally wasted idiot who has separated himself from reality.

Our culture is being spit on and destroyed every day and we are not allowed to defend it, we aren’t allowed to seek justice for the people in our communities who are killed, we aren’t allowed to organize for our well being, we aren’t allowed to critique the narratives being written about us, we aren’t allowed to advocate for change in society that benefits US.

We are just expected to all die from drug overdoses, depression, suicide etc while both the left and the right pat themselves on the back for not listening to “Nazis”.

Where is this happening?

Bullshit.

Nope.

The reality is that this country doesn’t give a shit about white people. That is why it will let the white people in South Africa be slaughtered. That is why it allows the seconding coming of the Soviet Union with the European Union and all the endless suffering of indigenous Europeans.

Where is this happening?
Every western country.

Bullshit.

Nope.

The reality is that this country doesn’t give a shit about white people. That is why it will let the white people in South Africa be slaughtered. That is why it allows the seconding coming of the Soviet Union with the European Union and all the endless suffering of indigenous Europeans.

White are not getting slaughtered in South Africa and South Africa didn't belong to the white man to start with. Your post is a bunch of whiny bullshit that is not borne out by reality. You've watched American History X too many times junior.

Bullshit.

I asked you for examples of your mistreatment.. Who has mistreated you? Nobody has mistreated me because of the color of my skin.I am not Native American. I am not Jewish, I am not the descendant of enslaved Africans, I am not Armenian. I am, however, a descendant of a people that the British tried to starve. I'll pass you a virtual tissue, which you will need for crying.

Who has done you wrong? Stand and deliver!

Where is this happening?
Every western country.

Bullshit.

Bullshit.

I asked you for examples of your mistreatment.. Who has mistreated you? Nobody has mistreated me because of the color of my skin.I am not Native American. I am not Jewish, I am not the descendant of enslaved Africans, I am not Armenian. I am, however, a descendant of a people that the British tried to starve. I'll pass you a virtual tissue, which you will need for crying.

He can't. He's been radicalized hence he is brainwashed.

Bullshit.

He can't. He's been radicalized hence he is brainwashed.
I have been “radicalized” by reality.

YOU are the one who was actually brainwashed.

Forum List

Back