9/11 Conspiracy Solved?: Names, Connections, Details Exposed...

Hey, it happened exactly the way Big Brother said. And if you believe otherwise, you're clearly a baby-hating, puppy-murdering, America-Hating Terrorist. So just STFU and stop asking questions!...Or else.

I don't believe it happened exactly the way the government said. I do believe that the government's version is the closest to the truth.

The fact that the NIST's report has flaws proves to me that it is truth and not fabrication. If the government was involved in it they would have made a story that covered all the bases, dotted all the "i's" and crossed all the "t's". They didn't. that's because they are trying to piece together a scenario from scratch, AFTER the fact.

Fair enough. I wont attack you for believing that. But i believe otherwise.

Hey, it happened exactly the way Big Brother said. And if you believe otherwise, you're clearly a baby-hating, puppy-murdering, America-Hating Terrorist. So just STFU and stop asking questions!...Or else.

I don't believe it happened exactly the way the government said. I do believe that the government's version is the closest to the truth.

The fact that the NIST's report has flaws proves to me that it is truth and not fabrication. If the government was involved in it they would have made a story that covered all the bases, dotted all the "i's" and crossed all the "t's". They didn't. that's because they are trying to piece together a scenario from scratch, AFTER the fact.

drivel..

Typically you post half the story and we both know why:

Although Dr. Quintiere [*who left NIST in 1989] was strongly critical of NIST’s conclusions and its investigatory process, he made it clear he was not a supporter of theories that the Twin Towers were brought down by pre-planted explosives.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...9MEE0s3hXjS46WpdOniTt0w&bvm=bv.43148975,d.dmg

he made it clear blah blah is an editorial comment just let the man speak for himself...

“If you go to World Trade Center One, nine minutes before its collapse, there was a line of smoke that puffed out. This is one of the basis of the ‘conspiracy theories’ that says the smoke puffing out all around the building is due to somebody setting off an explosive charge. Well, I think, more likely, it’s one of the floors falling down.”

OpEdNews - Article: Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation

So you think that means there were explosives? BTW, Quintierre's prob with the NIST findings is his belief it relies on the impact as the destructor while he believes it was the fire and he was not a contributor to the study but rather an observer.

he also said and most imortantly...

Dr. Quintiere, one of the world’s leading fire science researchers and safety engineers, also encouraged his audience of fellow researchers and engineers to scientifically re-examine the WTC collapses. “I hope to convince you to perhaps become 'Conspiracy Theorists but in the right way

I had high hopes” that NIST would do a good job with the investigation. “They’re the central government lab for fire. There are good people there and they can do a good job. But what I also thought they would do is to enlist the service of the ATF [Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives], which has an investigation force and a laboratory of their own for fire. And I thought they would put people out on the street and get gumshoe-type information. What prevented all of this? I think it’s the legal structure that cloaks the Commerce Department and therefore NIST. And so, instead of lawyers as if they were acting on a civil case trying to get depositions and information subpoenaed, those lawyers did the opposite and blocked everything.”

“In my opinion, the WTC investigation by NIST falls short of expectations by not definitively finding cause, by not sufficiently linking recommendations of specificity to cause, by not fully invoking all of their authority to seek facts in the investigation, and by the guidance of government lawyers to deter rather than develop fact finding.

SOUNDS A LOT LIKE A COVER-UP...

drivel..
is that kinda like babbling?
or do you need a Kleenex to wipe your mouth?

he made it clear blah blah is an editorial comment just let the man speak for himself...

“If you go to World Trade Center One, nine minutes before its collapse, there was a line of smoke that puffed out. This is one of the basis of the ‘conspiracy theories’ that says the smoke puffing out all around the building is due to somebody setting off an explosive charge. Well, I think, more likely, it’s one of the floors falling down.”

OpEdNews - Article: Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation

So you think that means there were explosives? BTW, Quintierre's prob with the NIST findings is his belief it relies on the impact as the destructor while he believes it was the fire and he was not a contributor to the study but rather an observer.

Dr. Quintiere, one of the world’s leading fire science researchers and safety engineers, also encouraged his audience of fellow researchers and engineers to scientifically re-examine the WTC collapses. “I hope to convince you to perhaps become 'Conspiracy Theorists but in the right way

I had high hopes” that NIST would do a good job with the investigation. “They’re the central government lab for fire. There are good people there and they can do a good job. But what I also thought they would do is to enlist the service of the ATF [Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives], which has an investigation force and a laboratory of their own for fire. And I thought they would put people out on the street and get gumshoe-type information. What prevented all of this? I think it’s the legal structure that cloaks the Commerce Department and therefore NIST. And so, instead of lawyers as if they were acting on a civil case trying to get depositions and information subpoenaed, those lawyers did the opposite and blocked everything.”

“In my opinion, the WTC investigation by NIST falls short of expectations by not definitively finding cause, by not sufficiently linking recommendations of specificity to cause, by not fully invoking all of their authority to seek facts in the investigation, and by the guidance of government lawyers to deter rather than develop fact finding.

everything sounds like a cover up to you...what's your point?

Even if there IS a cover up, that does not mean the towers were brought down by explosives planted by the US government.

Move along. Nothing to see here folks. Big Brother's got it all under control. ;)

Move along. Nothing to see here folks. Big Brother's got it all under control. ;)

You are nearly as repetitive (and pointless) as 9/11 IJ with his farts.

Well then piss off dummy. No one said you had to visit this thread. And take your significant other dawgshit with ya. Later. :)

Oh, do you own this thread? Are you the only one posting in the 100 pages?

You're showing off your ego again. :)

Besides, why you think I'd listen to anything you tell me to do I don't know. I thought I only did what the government told me to? :lmao:

Or maybe you just don't think you say the same tired bs over and over again....

Well then piss off dummy. No one said you had to visit this thread. And take your significant other dawgshit with ya. Later. :)

Besides, why you think I'd listen to anything you tell me to do I don't know. I thought I only did what the government told me to? :lmao:

What he showing is his lameness. He can't hang so he just whines. :D

oh the irony.

all you do is prove in spades over and over you kiss the governments ass to know end and these agent trolls like sayit as well and also prove in spades you are afraid of the truth about government corruption and worship them and these shills on what they say to know end defending them over and over again like the brainwashed sheople you are.:clap2:

oh the irony.

all you do is prove in spades over and over you kiss the governments ass to know end and these agent trolls like sayit as well and also prove in spades you are afraid of the truth about government corruption and worship them and these shills on what they say to know end defending them over and over again like the brainwashed sheople you are.:clap2:

f73.jpg

oh the irony.

When you define 'kissing the government's ass' as not believing what you say, most people are going to fall into that category. :lol:

Oh, and at least I know when to use no! :tongue:

I'm the OP of this thread. And you weren't forced to visit it. So quit your whining and piss off. See ya. :)

[...] Oh, and at least I know when to use no! :tongue:
But how do you know 911IJ didn't mean that you're kissing the government's ass in order to know its "end" (the ass itself)? :dunno:

*groan*

Because he's not smart enough to "no" he meant that. Just read my sig in order to get a feel for his understanding of the English language...

Trust me. It was a mistake.

I'm the OP of this thread. [...]

Notice that none of the debunkers have anything to say about Heidner's analysis of the potential motives of those who actually benefited from these targeted attacks (which was referenced in the video in the original post).

But then, why dwell on things like possible motives and the question, "Cui bono?", when you can simply keep harping on the crusty but trusty talking points put out by the official coverup effort?

Forum List

Back