9/11 Conspiracy Solved?: Names, Connections, Details Exposed...

"some people have no life or friends so they come on here seeking attention sense they cant get it anywhere else. so they come on here seeking it from you.:D"-- hand job

hand job revels his darkest secret...

You numbnuts still haven't answered my question. Why are you still here obsessing on my thread? It's a simple question.

Posting in a thread subscribes you to that thread. I haven't gotten bored enough with this to unsubscribe.

Why do you suddenly want to suppress dissenting opinions? You are acting like big brother!

You're here to insult. Nothing more, nothing less. But that's ok, i often attract creepy stalkers like you on Message Boards. It's my magnetic personality. You're definitely nothing new & original. But hey, stalk away i guess. Whatever floats your boat.

Last edited:
"some people have no life or friends so they come on here seeking attention sense they cant get it anywhere else. so they come on here seeking it from you.:D"-- hand job

You numbnuts still haven't answered my question. Why are you still here obsessing on my thread? It's a simple question.
the answer is we're not ...
if you are going to open yourself to criticism and ridicule by posting the shit you post then you should be prepared to handle the outcome.
somewhere you misunderstood what freedom of speech means.
they're is nothing in that amendment that says you can say inflammatory shit and not get called on it.

Still believe that the Bazant/NIST theory is a "steaming pile "? :razz:

the answer is we're not ...
if you are going to open yourself to criticism and ridicule by posting the shit you post then you should be prepared to handle the outcome.
somewhere you misunderstood what freedom of speech means.
they're is nothing in that amendment that says you can say inflammatory shit and not get called on it.

Still believe that the Bazant/NIST theory is a "steaming pile "? :razz:
never said that .. but it is a classic example of your propensity for misrepresentation and lying

Well then piss off dummy. No one said you had to visit this thread. And take your significant other dawgshit with ya. Later. :)

Oh, do you own this thread? Are you the only one posting in the 100 pages?

You're showing off your ego again. :)

Besides, why you think I'd listen to anything you tell me to do I don't know. I thought I only did what the government told me to? :lmao:

Or maybe you just don't think you say the same tired bs over and over again....

I'm the OP of this thread. And you weren't forced to visit it. So quit your whining and piss off. See ya. :)

What a flamin' pompous jackass. If you don't want Norms exposing your CT silliness don't post it, Princess, but in any event please quit the incessant whining. Woo. :boohoo:

some people have no life or friends so they come on here seeking attention sense they cant get it anywhere else. so they come on here seeking it from you.:D

they cant handle facts about government corruption so it makes them feel good about themsleves to shoot you the messenger. they want to believe that me and you are the only ones here that are saying 9/11 is in inside job in the world and that experts in their fields "in that patriots question 9/11 link I posted,dont exist,that they are all figments of my imagination.:lol::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

"some people have no life or friends so they come on here seeking attention sense they cant get it anywhere else. so they come on here seeking it from you."-- hand job

Your thread?
As with your CT silliness you simply presume something here belongs to you, Princess, and that someone owes you a response. If you don't like my being here feel free to whine to the Mods you arrogant jackass.

Last edited:
some people have no life or friends so they come on here seeking attention sense they cant get it anywhere else. so they come on here seeking it from you.:D

they cant handle facts about government corruption so it makes them feel good about themsleves to shoot you the messenger. they want to believe that me and you are the only ones here that are saying 9/11 is in inside job in the world and that experts in their fields "in that patriots question 9/11 link I posted,dont exist,that they are all figments of my imagination.:lol::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Like I said,they are desperate for attention.just look at how many times they talk to themselves quoting me addressing my posts all the time even though my sig clearly shows they are on my ignore list.guess they cant read and have alzheimers diseace.Thats scary stuff that they are so desperate for attention they talk to themselves all the time.I wonder how many years they have been out of the mental institution.:D

Posting in a thread subscribes you to that thread. I haven't gotten bored enough with this to unsubscribe.

Why do you suddenly want to suppress dissenting opinions? You are acting like big brother!

More like little sister. Big Bro doesn't try to supress my opinions.

You're here to insult. Nothing more, nothing less. But that's ok, i often attract creepy stalkers like you on Message Boards. It's my magnetic personality. You're definitely nothing new & original. But hey, stalk away i guess. Whatever floats your boat.

creepy stalkers is right.trolls who talk to themselves like they do here,now that IS creepy.:lmao:

I myself when someone puts ME on ignore,unlike them,i wise up.

Predfan troll for instance,has made it perfectly clear he has me on his ignore list after I asked him to debunk facts about the 9/11 case a long time ago pointing out the facts how the commission lied about multiple things and omitted many key facts.He of course got frustrated that he could not counter them and could not refute my facts so he cussed me out and called me names and has had me on ignore ever since and claims that he has debunked me when he wont even address facts as you have seen many times before.:lol::lmao:

Unlike them though,i am not desperate for attention and could care less about his moronic posts he posts.But you dont find ME talking to myself addressing him like they do with me all the time actually talking like i read their posts.these guys are as much psycho loons as anywhere you will find.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Im glad they entertain you though and you enjoy stalkers.lol.

Last edited:

Montro logically, rationally and factually refutes the silly ass CTBS here, Princess, and all you can do about it is whine like a little girl.

I see one of the agents is desperate for my attention right now.notice how he replied so quick seeking attention from me?:D

This message is hidden because SAYIT is on your ignore list

Last edited:
I see one of the agents is desperate for my attention right now.notice how he replied so quick seeking attention from me?:D

really dumb shit then why can we read your posts..

I'm the OP of this thread. [...]

Notice that none of the debunkers have anything to say about Heidner's analysis of the potential motives of those who actually benefited from these targeted attacks (which was referenced in the video in the original post).

But then, why dwell on things like possible motives and the question, "Cui bono?", when you can simply keep harping on the crusty but trusty talking points put out by the official coverup effort?

You can speculate all you like but no rational adult would bother doing so considering the lack of evidence (other than more speculation) of explosives, a controlled demo, or whistle blowers. The cast of thousands necessary to plan, perpetrate and cover-up the 9/11 attacks would certainly yield some talkative patriots with first hand knowledge.

Considering the last two pages of deflection by the CT loons it is clear the molten steel issue has been completely debunked and the Nutters are now in damage control mode. They are trying to slink away without openly admitting there is no proof of molten steel so they can try to make an issue of it again tomorrow.
They have all the integrity of slimy snakes in the grass.

So 911shitforbrains says that we're all on ignore but we never try to answer his posts about his 5 minute cartoon.... They have doctors who could help him with that....

Yeah, the stalker trolls are pretty weird. They obsess over my posts. I could understand if they really were paid Government trolls, but i'm guessing they're not. So that makes them real loser kooks.

Oh, do you own this thread? Are you the only one posting in the 100 pages?

You're showing off your ego again. :)

Besides, why you think I'd listen to anything you tell me to do I don't know. I thought I only did what the government told me to? :lmao:

Or maybe you just don't think you say the same tired bs over and over again....

I'm the OP of this thread. And you weren't forced to visit it. So quit your whining and piss off. See ya. :)

What a flamin' pompous jackass. If you don't want Norms exposing your CT silliness don't post it, Princess, but in any event please quit the incessant whining. Woo. :boohoo:

Whatever SAYIT, dawgshit, Candyass, del, and so on and so on. You're a real Sock Puppet nutter. :cuckoo:

Considering the last two pages of deflection by the CT loons it is clear the molten steel issue has been completely debunked and the Nutters are now in damage control mode. They are trying to slink away without openly admitting there is no proof of molten steel so they can try to make an issue of it again tomorrow.
They have all the integrity of slimy snakes in the grass.

So if you ignore all the evidence of molten steel or metal, even if credible people including those hired by the government or its agencies, then that automatically means that there is no evidence?
This is the only way that you can defend the unprovable, and it is a cowardly way to debate an issue. The CT that you adhere to is not in the least plausible, nor is it solid in its assumptions. There are holes in it that you can drive wreckage trucks through. You can not openly admit this for it destroys your fairy tale. Not once have you bothered to engage anyone with a different opinion about it with any concrete proof that solidifies your CT as a
case that is closed because of verifiable, factual data.You have debunked absolutely nothing.
You post nothing relevant, and nothing solid, that has no other explanation.

Forum List

Back