9/11 Conspiracy Solved?: Names, Connections, Details Exposed...

I'm the OP of this thread. [...]

Notice that none of the debunkers have anything to say about Heidner's analysis of the potential motives of those who actually benefited from these targeted attacks (which was referenced in the video in the original post).

But then, why dwell on things like possible motives and the question, "Cui bono?", when you can simply keep harping on the crusty but trusty talking points put out by the official coverup effort?
heidner's analysis is just more specious speculation ..if he had anything other than assumptions then his shit might be worth a second look..

So to clarify : Paulitician's creedo is to question everything.....except the things he posits? :tongue:

So to clarify : Paulitician's creedo is to question everything.....except the things he posits? :tongue:

You weren't questioning, you were insulting. So you and dawgshit can go to Hell. No one forced you two numbnuts to visit this thread. So bye bye.

We saw the planes hit the Towers. We know that the Clinton administration prevented the CIA from sharing information with the FBI. Stranger things have happened. Could the democrat party have engineered the biggest October surprise in history?

There was no election in 2001 you fool

Oh, do you own this thread? Are you the only one posting in the 100 pages?

You're showing off your ego again. :)

Besides, why you think I'd listen to anything you tell me to do I don't know. I thought I only did what the government told me to? :lmao:

Or maybe you just don't think you say the same tired bs over and over again....

oh the irony.

all you do is prove in spades over and over you kiss the governments ass to know end and these agent trolls like sayit as well and also prove in spades you are afraid of the truth about government corruption and worship them and these shills on what they say to know end defending them over and over again like the brainwashed sheople you are.:clap2:

When you define 'kissing the government's ass' as not believing what you say, most people are going to fall into that category. :lol:

Oh, and at least I know when to use no! :tongue:

I love how you like to pretend like "I" am the only one saying it and no experts are.:cuckoo::lol: the truth hurts that you are brainwashed and afraid.I would rather be in a hurry pressed for time when i come on here which forces mistakes to be made on the computer when typing, than be someone who is so brainwashed and programmed, they cant face facts and deal with reality:lol:

yep I'm the only one saying this alright,all of these people are not real people,they are all of my imagination I made up.:cuckoo::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

makes you feel good to shoot the messenger and avoid the truth.hee hee.

comedy gold from you as always.you frady cat deniars really need to get that comedy club going.:lmao:

Last edited:

You weren't questioning, you were insulting. So you and dawgshit can go to Hell. No one forced you two numbnuts to visit this thread. So bye bye.

He has to hurry off to scream at some kids who survived Sandy Hook.

Lame. You guys seem obsessed now. Why visit my thread so often? You ran out of insult material a long time ago. So why are you still here?

oh the irony.

all you do is prove in spades over and over you kiss the governments ass to know end and these agent trolls like sayit as well and also prove in spades you are afraid of the truth about government corruption and worship them and these shills on what they say to know end defending them over and over again like the brainwashed sheople you are.:clap2:

When you define 'kissing the government's ass' as not believing what you say, most people are going to fall into that category. :lol:

I love how you like to pretend like "I" am the only one saying it and no experts are.:cuckoo::lol: the truth hurts that you are brainwashed and afraid.I would rather be in a hurry pressed for time when i come on here which forces mistakes to be made on the computer when typing, than be someone who is so brainwashed and programmed, they cant face facts and deal with reality:lol:

yep I'm the only one saying this alright,all of these people are not real people,they are all of my imagination I made up.:cuckoo::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

comedy gold from you as always.you frady cat deniars really need to get that comedy club going.:lmao:

There are experts saying that I am kissing the government's ass?! Who knew there were 'experts' in what constitutes government ass kissing? :lol:

Lame. You guys seem obsessed now. Why visit my thread so often? You ran out of insult material a long time ago. So why are you still here?

some people have no life or friends so they come on here seeking attention sense they cant get it anywhere else. so they come on here seeking it from you.:D

they cant handle facts about government corruption so it makes them feel good about themsleves to shoot you the messenger. they want to believe that me and you are the only ones here that are saying 9/11 is in inside job in the world and that experts in their fields in that patriots question 9/11 link I posted,dont exist,that they are all figments of my imagination.:lol::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I haven't seen a valid point made here for pages and pages.....

Can we graduate from the fourth grade? (Kindergarten for 911)

There are experts saying that I am kissing the government's ass?! Who knew there were 'experts' in what constitutes government ass kissing? :lol:

nice game of dodgeball you play.can my kid neighbor play? I see you love to play kids games and are on the same level of them.:lol::lol::lol:

like a kid afraid of the dark,you are afraid of the truth so you and kiddies have something in commom.close your eyes and be afraid and hope it goes away.:lol:

it's called the department anal research ....a brown op.

some people have no life or friends so they come on here seeking attention sense they cant get it anywhere else. so they come on here seeking it from you.:D

they cant handle facts about government corruption so it makes them feel good about themsleves to shoot you the messenger. they want to believe that me and you are the only ones here that are saying 9/11 is in inside job in the world and that experts in their fields "in that patriots question 9/11 link I posted,dont exist,that they are all figments of my imagination.:lol::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
"some people have no life or friends so they come on here seeking attention sense they cant get it anywhere else. so they come on here seeking it from you.:D"-- hand job

hand job revels his darkest secret...

they cant handle facts about government corruption so it makes them feel good about themsleves to shoot you the messenger. they want to believe that me and you are the only ones here that are saying 9/11 is in inside job in the world and that experts in their fields "in that patriots question 9/11 link I posted,dont exist,that they are all figments of my imagination.:lol::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
"some people have no life or friends so they come on here seeking attention sense they cant get it anywhere else. so they come on here seeking it from you.:D"-- hand job

You numbnuts still haven't answered my question. Why are you still here obsessing on my thread? It's a simple question.

Last edited:

You numbnuts still haven't answered my question. Why are you still here obsessing on my thread? It's a simple question.

Because I'm bored and there's nothing good on TV.

So I figured I would just come here for a good game of "Mock-A-Mope".

Posting in a thread subscribes you to that thread. I haven't gotten bored enough with this to unsubscribe.

Why do you suddenly want to suppress dissenting opinions? You are acting like big brother!

the answer is we're not ...
if you are going to open yourself to criticism and ridicule by posting the shit you post then you should be prepared to handle the outcome.
somewhere you misunderstood what freedom of speech means.
they're is nothing in that amendment that says you can say inflammatory shit and not get called on it.

Forum List

Back