9/11 Conspiracy Solved?: Names, Connections, Details Exposed...

Woo. First you argue the quick exit of the bin Laden's from US soil following 9/11 is "at least suspicious" and then you admit you don't think Bush, who had to sign off on allowing the bin Ladens to leave, was in on the conspiracy. So why interject the bin Laden thing in the first place and why now add in that the family was friendly with the Bush clan?
Your thinking is all over the fucking place. No wonder you're such a fuck-up ... you're a loon. :cuckoo:

The Bush and Bin Laden Families do have a very close relationship. But my point was that i don't think George Bush had much to do with it. The man just isn't capable. He's a bit of a clueless buffoon. Now, his Father? Maybe. And the planning would have begun long before he took office. That's why i said most of it was likely planned during Clinton's reign. Regardless, all planes were ordered to be gounded...Except for the Bin Laden Family's apparently. And yes, i do find that suspicious and curious. But hey, you don't have to. I'm not forcing you to agree with me, or post on my threads. That's your call.

You're right it IS suspicious. I suspect it was for their protection.

Possibly. But i would think our Law Enforcement authorities would have wanted to thoroughly question and investigate them before allowing them to just pack up and fly away. They were his Family after all. It just reinforces the opinion of many, that there was no credible 9/11 investigation.

The Bush and Bin Laden Families do have a very close relationship. But my point was that i don't think George Bush had much to do with it. The man just isn't capable. He's a bit of a clueless buffoon. Now, his Father? Maybe. And the planning would have begun long before he took office. That's why i said most of it was likely planned during Clinton's reign. Regardless, all planes were ordered to be gounded...Except for the Bin Laden Family's apparently. And yes, i do find that suspicious and curious. But hey, you don't have to. I'm not forcing you to agree with me, or post on my threads. That's your call.

Possibly. But i would think our Law Enforcement authorities would have wanted to thoroughly question and investigate them before allowing them to just pack up and fly away. They were his Family after all. It just reinforces the opinion of many, that there was no credible 9/11 investigation.
what paulie and co mean by a credible investigation is they would be proven correct. the reality is that a credible reinvestigation would not result in their much wished for conclusion.
a credible investigation would have to be objective and all twoofer evidence would have to be investigated for the possibility of fraud.
also no conspiracy theorists could participate due to a conflict of interest.

what paulie and co mean by a credible investigation is they would be proven correct. the reality is that a credible reinvestigation would not result in their much wished for conclusion.
a credible investigation would have to be objective and all twoofer evidence would have to be investigated for the possibility of fraud.

Goose Stepper illogic. :cuckoo:

Most likely they have already questioned them as much as they could. Remember that OBL didn't just show up on 9-11. The US was probably satisfied a while back that they knew nothing about OBL.

Goose Stepper illogic. :cuckoo:

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Everybody who doesn't share your POV is a Nazi and a goosestepper and a promoter of a final solution for you paranoid CTs.
Now rather than run away again perhaps you will stop spinning and crying wolf and acting like a paranoid asshole long enough to explain how you determined from his paper that Harvard Law professor Cass Sunstein is a Nazi? And please post some credible support for your claim that the fams of the Sandy Hook vic's are "locked down" and soon to "disappear." Dealing with you is like playin' Whack-A-Mole. Smack you over here and you pop up over there.

Most likely they have already questioned them as much as they could. Remember that OBL didn't just show up on 9-11. The US was probably satisfied a while back that they knew nothing about OBL.

Not good enough. A proper Law Enforcement investigation requires much more time and effort. This was a monumental horrific attack after all. It certainly deserved much more attention. The Bin Laden Family should have never been allowed to pack up and fly away so quickly. It violated all acceptable norms in proper investigating.

Since they didn't leave until nearly a week after flight restrictions ended there is nothing to even talk about..........

Since they didn't leave until nearly a week after flight restrictions ended there is nothing to even talk about..........

Well, we disagree. That was not a proper investigation. These were his Family for God's sake. It certainly required more than just a week of investigating.

And you always have to question a 3rd cousin when someone commits a murder.....

His family had disowned him years before.....Seems like some people forget things like that......

And you always have to question a 3rd cousin when someone commits a murder.....

His family had disowned him years before.....Seems like some people forget things like that......

In the CT world of woo, they think Bin Laden called every member of his family and told them what he was up to. :eusa_shhh:

Not good enough. A proper Law Enforcement investigation requires much more time and effort. This was a monumental horrific attack after all. It certainly deserved much more attention. The Bin Laden Family should have never been allowed to pack up and fly away so quickly. It violated all acceptable norms in proper investigating.

Concidering that the US Government has very likely grilled them about OBL since probably before the USS Cole bombing, it would probably have been a waste of time. They had more important things to focus on at that time.

Concidering that the US Government has very likely grilled them about OBL since probably before the USS Cole bombing, it would probably have been a waste of time. They had more important things to focus on at that time.

That's not how Law Enforcement investigations work. You don't allow the Bin Laden Family to fly away because you think it would be a 'waste of time.' That's not how crimes are investigated.

That's not how Law Enforcement investigations work. You don't allow the Bin Laden Family to fly away because you think it would be a 'waste of time.' That's not how crimes are investigated.

But what would be the point of grilling someone who you've already grilled before?

I don't see why Bin Laden's family even matters, considering Dr Judy Wood and Dr Tracy Bleven both say the towers & the Solomon Brothers building were destroyed by space based energy weapons.

But what would be the point of grilling someone who you've already grilled before?

We don't know that they were ever 'grilled' by anyone. But regardless, a proper investigation requires much more time. Especially with such a monumental heinous crime.

I don't see why Bin Laden's family even matters, considering Dr Judy Wood and Dr Tracy Bleven both say the towers & the Solomon Brothers building were destroyed by space based energy weapons.

Ok ok, get your stale 'Tinfoil Hat' insults out of your system. Then kindly leave. The adults are talking. Thanks. :)

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

thats the logic of predfan troll for you and how his warped logical mind works.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

dont forget to tell him as well they were the only ones to allow to fly out of the country that day when everyone else was grounded.that may be a little too complicated for his little warped mind to comprehend though.:lol:

Ok ok, get your stale 'Tinfoil Hat' insults out of your system. Then kindly leave. The adults are talking. Thanks. :)

Dr Dusty Blevin must be taken seriously.

17074514c9ae771545.jpg

Forum List

Back