9/11 Conspiracy Solved?: Names, Connections, Details Exposed...

Since they didn't leave until nearly a week after flight restrictions ended there is nothing to even talk about..........

I was not aware of that. Thanks.

I love how the troll worships and believes EVERYTHING proven liar agent Gomer Olle posts.:lmao: Gomer as always is caught telling some :bsflag:

These are the kind of people Gomer Ollie and Moron In the Hat have been sent to brainwash and keep them believing in the government.

Since they didn't leave until nearly a week after flight restrictions ended there is nothing to even talk about..........

Well, we disagree. That was not a proper investigation. These were his Family for God's sake. It certainly required more than just a week of investigating.

your wasting your time with agent gomer Ollie and his lies? Gomer Ollie of course ignores facts like Bin Laden and al-qeuda were funded by the CIA.you might mention that to predfan troll as well.It will be funny to see how what his answer is to that.:lol:

please mention to that to him to see how he replys.I cant cause he has me on ignore.:lol: He put me on ignore months ago after he got frustrated with facts i posted that took him to school and proved him wrong and he cussed me out and has had me on it sense then and now he CLAIMS he has debunked me.:lol::lol: even though he has NEVER had any answers for that short 5 minute video of yours.:lmao:

I love how the troll worships and believes EVERYTHING proven liar agent Gomer Olle posts.:lmao: Gomer as always is caught telling some :bsflag:

These are the kind of people Gomer Ollie and Moron In the Hat have been sent to brainwash and keep them believing in the government.

Here's a New Jersey senator's site in which he questions why the Bin Laden family members were allowed to leave a week after 9/11 :

Senator Frank R. Lautenberg

From what I've read the full grounding of planes lasted 2 days, with a restricted third day; after that the restrictions were pretty much lifted.

Also, supposedly the FBI vetted the Saudis who left. How stringent that was I don't know, but supposedly it just involved checking identities against suspected terrorists.

Well, we disagree. That was not a proper investigation. These were his Family for God's sake. It certainly required more than just a week of investigating.

your wasting your time with agent gomer Ollie and his lies? Gomer Ollie of course ignores facts like Bin Laden and al-qeuda were funded by the CIA.you might mention that to predfan troll as well.It will be funny to see how what his answer is to that.:lol:

please mention to that to him to see how he replys.I cant cause he has me on ignore.:lol: He put me on ignore months ago after he got frustrated with facts i posted that took him to school and proved him wrong and he cussed me out and has had me on it sense then and now he CLAIMS he has debunked me.:lol::lol: even though he has NEVER had any answers for that short 5 minute video of yours.:lmao:

I'll reply to that very vague question. Did the CIA back Bin Laden? So I've been led to believe. Of course, if I remember correctly, that came about as a result of our helping the mujahideen against the Russians in Afghanistan. That doesn't in any way mean that the CIA continued to support him after that war ended.

Here's a New Jersey senator's site in which he questions why the Bin Laden family members were allowed to leave a week after 9/11 :

From what I've read the full grounding of planes lasted 2 days, with a restricted third day; after that the restrictions were pretty much lifted.

Also, supposedly the FBI vetted the Saudis who left. How stringent that was I don't know, but supposedly it just involved checking identities against suspected terrorists.

lets see,the CIA CONTROLLED LAMESTREAM MEDIA announces IMMEDIATELY that VERY DAY that Bin Laden was behind the attacks,who was funded by the CIA by the way,and yet he is ALLOWED to fly out of the country.sorry,thats the most key stone cop invetigaation of a joke in the history of the united states ever.:cuckoo::lol::lol::lol:

lets see,the CIA CONTROLLED LAMESTREAM MEDIA announces IMMEDIATELY that VERY DAY that Bin Laden was behind the attacks,who was funded by the CIA by the way,and yet he is ALLOWED to fly out of the country.sorry,thats the most key stone cop invetigaation of a joke in the history of the united states ever.:cuckoo::lol::lol::lol:

Stupid here thinks Bin Laden was in the US on 9/11. :rofl: :rofl:

I'll reply to that very vague question. Did the CIA back Bin Laden? So I've been led to believe. Of course, if I remember correctly, that came about as a result of our helping the mujahideen against the Russians in Afghanistan. That doesn't in any way mean that the CIA continued to support him after that war ended.

yeah they didnt support him after that,thats why a CIA official visited him in the hospital a couple months later after the attack before he died back then despite what the CIA CONTROLLED LAMESTREAM MEDIA tells us.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...obama-lied-about-osama-bin-laden-s-death.html

and oh,the Bush family had A LONG STANDING relationship with the Bin Laden family.:lol::lol::lol::D

Last edited:
That's not how Law Enforcement investigations work. You don't allow the Bin Laden Family to fly away because you think it would be a 'waste of time.' That's not how crimes are investigated.

But what would be the point of grilling someone who you've already grilled before?

We don't know that they were ever 'grilled' by anyone. But regardless, a proper investigation requires much more time. Especially with such a monumental heinous crime.

Ok so what does that prove? I say it's because they have already given the US government all the info they could, and they were sent out for their own safety. You say there was something sinister involved. What?

Stupid is as stupid does.

There is good reason 9/11 Hand Job has received the impossibly low 299 "thanks" for his 6700+ posts; no one respects a word he mutters and no one - not even his loony CT comrades - wants their SN's attached to anything he says. Obviously he a terrible embarassment for them but he's great entertainment for everyone else and irrefutable evidence that the CT Movement attracts the dimmest peeps.

Concidering that the US Government has very likely grilled them about OBL since probably before the USS Cole bombing, it would probably have been a waste of time. They had more important things to focus on at that time.

That's not how Law Enforcement investigations work. You don't allow the Bin Laden Family to fly away because you think it would be a 'waste of time.' That's not how crimes are investigated.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

thats the logic of predfan troll for you and how his warped logical mind works.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

dont forget to tell him as well they were the only ones to allow to fly out of the country that day when everyone else was grounded.that may be a little too complicated for his little warped mind to comprehend though.:lol:

And once again 911shitforbrains sticks his foot in his mouth....
Flight restrictions were lifted on 14 September, the infamous Bin Laden Family flight wasn't until 20 September.....

As usual you got your facts totally fucked up.........

The full truth is that Al Queada was formed after the end of the Russian/Afghanistan conflict....

But what would be the point of grilling someone who you've already grilled before?

We don't know that they were ever 'grilled' by anyone. But regardless, a proper investigation requires much more time. Especially with such a monumental heinous crime.

Ok so what does that prove? I say it's because they have already given the US government all the info they could, and they were sent out for their own safety. You say there was something sinister involved. What?

Biggest Terrorist attack in our History, carried out by a man named Bin Laden, yet our Authorities allow the Bin Laden Family to just fly away a week later? That and the fact the Bush & Bin Laden Families have been very close for years, are cause to be at least a little bit curious or suspicious. I'll never get why so many are so dismissive of this. But regardless, it's clear a proper investigation was not conducted. And that should be disturbing to all.

There is good reason 9/11 Hand Job has received the impossibly low 299 "thanks" for his 6700+ posts; no one respects a word he mutters and no one - not even his loony CT comrades - wants their SN's attached to anything he says. Obviously he a terrible embarassment for them but he's great entertainment for everyone else and irrefutable evidence that the CT Movement attracts the dimmest peeps.

Or it's because almost everyone here has him on ignore. Like I do.

Biggest Terrorist attack in our History, carried out by a man named Bin Laden, yet our Authorities allow the Bin Laden Family to just fly away a week later? That and the fact the Bush & Bin Laden Families have been very close for years, are cause to be at least a little bit curious or suspicious. I'll never get why so many are so dismissive of this. But regardless, it's clear a proper investigation was not conducted. And that should be disturbing to all.

You are just repeating what you already said. My question is why? I said it's because they have already been questioned. You disagree. What do you think it means?

You are just repeating what you already said. My question is why? I said it's because they have already been questioned. You disagree. What do you think it means?

We don't know if they were questioned at all. I've never seen any reports on that. As far as what it could mean, i'll have to let you contemplate the possible implications.

What was the motive for the 911 attacks again?

To get Iraqi Oil I believe is the general CT consensus....

Yet we still don't have that oil, and we don't need that oil....

Not to mention the fact that we were already bombing Iraqi military targets and didn't need much to start a full scale war, Just crash one fighter would have been enough.

And then there's the confusion of why use a bunch of Saudi's and bin Laden in Afghanistan if Iraq was the target......

Makes about zero sense......

But of course Ct'ers won't understand that......

What was the motive for the 911 attacks again?

To get Iraqi Oil I believe is the general CT consensus....

Yet we still don't have that oil, and we don't need that oil....

Not to mention the fact that we were already bombing Iraqi military targets and didn't need much to start a full scale war, Just crash one fighter would have been enough.

And then there's the confusion of why use a bunch of Saudi's and bin Laden in Afghanistan if Iraq was the target......

Makes about zero sense......

But of course Ct'ers won't understand that......

Just because you can't understand the reasons, doesn't mean it's not possible. It just means you can't or won't accept the possibilities.

We don't know if they were questioned at all. I've never seen any reports on that. As far as what it could mean, i'll have to let you contemplate the possible implications.

I have already done that. It means that the Bin Laden family didn't know where OBL was, that they didn't know he was going to do that, and that they've been asked about him from at least as far back as the USS Cole bombing. So the US Government let them go.

No Pauline, the only reason is pure stupidity. Why spend all that time and energy and take the chance of having it found out when all you needed was to have one missile take out one fighter to get the same end result......

You think our Government is smart enough to pull off 911 but to stupid to see how much easier and safer for them it could be?

Pull your head out of your ass and think for a change.........

Forum List

Back